UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN: Joe Hogan :) for "The Joe Rogan Experience"

1/9/13 9:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ss_thai
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Until joe

1/9/13 9:18 PM
justinthevikingwren
1311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

higherprimate718 - just made a post on his forum about it. Bumped
Thanks bro! Where is his forum? Sounds interesting! Phone Post
1/9/13 9:34 PM
ComeatMeBro
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

threw this post up on Joe's twitter goodluck man
1/9/13 9:44 PM
THE CACTUS KID
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Right on Justin.Very inspirational.God Bless
1/9/13 9:59 PM
justinthevikingwren
1311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ComeatMeBro - threw this post up on Joe's twitter goodluck man
Thanks bro! Mine is
@JustinTheViking Phone Post
1/9/13 9:59 PM
justinthevikingwren

THE CACTUS KID - Right on Justin.Very inspirational.God Bless
Thanks bro! Hope you are doing well :-) Phone Post
1/9/13 10:21 PM
THE CACTUS KID
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren - 
THE CACTUS KID - Right on Justin.Very inspirational.God Bless
Thanks bro! Hope you are doing well :-) Phone Post

Thanks buddy!All is well!
1/9/13 10:35 PM
justinthevikingwren

ss_thai -

Until joe

HOGAN!!! Phone Post
1/9/13 10:38 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is doing the Podcast atm. About 2 hours in.

1/10/13 12:11 AM
NumbNuts
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Until Joe!
1/10/13 12:27 AM
greenseed
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for Saint Wren! great stuff you are doing Justin
1/10/13 12:51 AM
DickNiaz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt - show yourself hogan! Phone Post
1/10/13 1:39 AM
minotauro11
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, crazy stories. Best of luck to you man.

TTT Phone Post
1/10/13 2:17 AM
intact
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Joe have him on :)
1/10/13 2:19 AM
in_different
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great cause and u seem like a person with good intentions. I also believe Joe should not feel obligated to do this. I see both sides of this, but something about calling for his attention on this open forum doesn't quite sit right

I'd hate to think this forum turns into pleas from fans and fighters to advertisement and soliciting toward others. I understand the urge and the urgent pleas for help, but I feel this isn't the best way to go about it. Also, the whole mission statement is a bit vague. Still not completely understanding how you will simply free slaves. That could be solely my issue though.
1/10/13 3:26 AM
IowaHawkeyes420
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
1/10/13 8:04 AM
Rival School

Support Phone Post
1/10/13 8:59 AM
5pointer

no way u get on JRE, you are a christian, therefore according to Rogan you are silly, stupid, small minded, a liar and nutty.

if you were anything else you would get on no problem.

this post will more than likely be deleted from certain mods.

however, i for one to love to hear you on the JRE
1/10/13 9:53 AM
Damasta Shonuff
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin did you ever get a Facebook page up and running on this? Facebook is the biggest, free way to spread the word. It will require little effort from people to pass it along to their friends so its well worth the time investment for your cause.
1/10/13 9:57 AM
Damasta Shonuff
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WhoppersJr - So just to clarify....

You intend to pay a lump sum of cash to a group of corrupt government officials/warlords in one of the worst areas on Earth, to free 1000 pygmy slaves that they use as forced labor and sometimes cannibalize? And said corrupt government officials/warlords are going to provide said pygmy slaves with a chunk of untouched, pristine (VALUABLE) rainforest where they can then live as free people and create their own utopia? And the corrupt government officials/warlords are going to let these people live in peace, the ones they have exploited for decades, long after you have left and the money you paid them has dried up??

Why don't you just raise funds and start a colony on Mars for them to live? That seems more likely.

Hey, O'Neill, take a break. You don't have to be a prick every day of you life, you know.
1/10/13 10:02 AM
Random Poster

Awesome work, you are a good man Justin Wren, You save lives! Whenever I get stuck in heavy traffic I try to think of good people like you.

a real life Willy Wonka.
1/10/13 10:28 AM
Son of Neckbone
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I assume Hogan would be interested in having you as a guest even without the humanitarian aspect. Surely you've got some crazy ass stories, and Joe loves crazy ass stories.
1/10/13 10:33 AM
Don_Dada
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
1/10/13 11:24 AM
justinthevikingwren

Son of Neckbone - I assume Hogan would be interested in having you as a guest even without the humanitarian aspect. Surely you've got some crazy ass stories, and Joe loves crazy ass stories.
I have some CRAZY stories! :-) Phone Post
1/10/13 11:26 AM
TuLegit

I'd rather have joe bring Floyd on and listen to him talk about spending large sums of cash Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.