UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN: Joe Hogan :) for "The Joe Rogan Experience"

1/9/13 7:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DonFreedomFrye
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren - 
DonFreedomFrye - Can you please detail how you're going to "free" 1,000 slaves?
http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/?go=forum_framed.frame Phone Post

I'm interested in donating to your righteous cause but I still don't understand how you're specifically going to free 1,000 slaves. I've read all of your threads regarding this but I'm still not clear on the specifics of what exactly you're doing to free these people. Can you please detail the entire process?
1/9/13 7:20 PM
justinthevikingwren
986 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge -
justinthevikingwren -
Tap In - Do you want Rogan to mention it or do you want to be on the show? Would be cool to see you on the podcast to talk about this as well as your fighting career
It's his show hombre :-)

Whatever he wants... I'd love to be on of course.

Thanks for that support bro!

I may go back to fighting after the year in the jungle... I'll only be 26 then :-) and then I can get more people behind the Pygmies from a public platform :-) Phone Post
If you come back to fighting you should change your name to Justin "The Great Emancipator" Wren. Phone Post
The gladiator emancipator?

Haha Phone Post
1/9/13 7:23 PM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're doing great stuff man TTT

1/9/13 7:26 PM
justinthevikingwren
986 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DonFreedomFrye -
justinthevikingwren - 

I'm interested in donating to your righteous cause but I still don't understand how you're specifically going to free 1,000 slaves. I've read all of your threads regarding this but I'm still not clear on the specifics of what exactly you're doing to free these people. Can you please detail the entire process?
It's on those slides... And I typed out the entire thing a minute ago on my phone dagnabbit! some reason it posted the website but not the post as long as what started this one.

Basically the short version.

We have land negotiated. 250 acres of uncut, perfect rainforest for the first 1,000...

I am not going to be freeing the rebel slaves, yet. One day I hope to have part in that... Right now that is to tall of an order for one dude. The ones I am freeing are the ones that are slaves to the neighboring Bantu tribes.

Basically because they are illiterate, not given citizenship, have no work they can do for monetary gain, they have no land ownership.

So it's almost like how they do wildlife or rainforest preserves. They do that to protect the trees or certain animals. This is instead human conservation and culture preservation. It's going to happen. Basically... Giving them their first ever land to own, work, and do what they want with will in turn, buy their freedom. So 1,000 slaves can realistically, easily be on the over 250 acres. Does that make sense?

I had a much better detailed explanation but I'm driving and on the UG haha... Not around traffic at although. In the country Phone Post
1/9/13 7:29 PM
justinthevikingwren

ChaosOverkill -

You're doing great stuff man TTT

Thanks brotha! Phone Post
1/9/13 7:47 PM
justinthevikingwren

--------------------Edit-------------------

Donation link: Become part of the "Support Tribe!"
https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=kbm Phone Post
1/9/13 7:53 PM
DonFreedomFrye
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren - 
DonFreedomFrye -
justinthevikingwren - 

It's on those slides... And I typed out the entire thing a minute ago on my phone dagnabbit! some reason it posted the website but not the post as long as what started this one.

We have land negotiated. 250 acres of uncut, perfect rainforest for the first 1,000...

I am not going to be freeing the rebel slaves, yet. One day I hope to have part in that... Right now that is to tall of an order for one dude. The ones I am freeing are the ones that are slaves to the neighboring Bantu tribes.

Basically because they are illiterate, not given citizenship, have no work they can do for monetary gain, they have no land ownership.

So it's almost like how they do wildlife or rainforest preserves. They do that to protect the trees or certain animals. This is instead human conservation and culture preservation. It's going to happen. Basically... Giving them their first ever land to own, work, and do what they want with will in turn, buy their freedom. So 1,000 slaves can realistically, easily be on the over 250 acres. Does that make sense?

I had a much better detailed explanation but I'm driving and on the UG haha... Not around traffic at although. In the country Phone Post

I read the slides and I still don't understand how exactly you're going to free the slaves. Are you saying that by simply buying land, the horrible scum enslaving these people are just going to hand them over to you? Are you giving money to these deplorable people to free them?

When you have the time, I'd be appreciative and interested in hearing the details of how this is done.

Thanks for taking the time and keep up the good fight.
1/9/13 8:03 PM
justinthevikingwren

DonFreedomFrye -
justinthevikingwren - 
DonFreedomFrye -
justinthevikingwren - 

I read the slides and I still don't understand how exactly you're going to free the slaves. Are you saying that by simply buying land, the horrible scum enslaving these people are just going to hand them over to you? Are you giving money to these deplorable people to free them?

When you have the time, I'd be appreciative and interested in hearing the details of how this is done.

Thanks for taking the time and keep up the good fight.
I'm saying to free slaves from the rebels won't be possible yet... And I won't know how to do until I have more time on the ground... And then can get creative.

What I'm saying with the others... From the Bantu tribes.

Is it is ALREADY, peacefully, negotiated. If they have land, they have their freedom from these slave owners. It's not that easy, but it's definitely easier than I thought slave liberation could be.

It's kinda like this... The people abuse, use, enslave and kill them. yes... But it's because the belief of the Pygmies being less than human. Half man, half animal. They are SOOO hated... They are unwanted! That basically explains it. They hate the people so much that if they could be gone... Some would rather have that... But since they are around... They better at least put them to "work" or slavery.

I made a video, and the video will make it more clear. Again, I'm driving. Hard to do right now. I do get that it would be hard to wrap your head around, it was hard for me to wrap my head around! But, it's that possible! Phone Post
1/9/13 8:05 PM
10er
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cotton - It might be cool if Joe had a "roundtable" with several MMA fighters like the Ice House Chronicles does with comedians. Lots of fighters are fans of his and want to be on the show so this would make it easy for a few guys to get on the FRE at the same time. I know James Thompson would like to go on as well.
Signed. Phone Post
1/9/13 8:08 PM
Galt
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good man!
1/9/13 8:11 PM
Smokemonster
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cone on Joe, where u at? Phone Post
1/9/13 8:13 PM
justinthevikingwren

Smokemonster - Cone on Joe, where u at? Phone Post
Come on Joe Hogan! Phone Post
1/9/13 8:27 PM
Ibangthr4Iambro
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't tell you how impressed I am with you as a human being Justin.  In fact you imspried me to visit my local shelter and volunteer some time, got it set up for this weekend.....all after I read one of your threads detailing your exps in the congo here on the ug.  You don't realize or maybe you do and is why you are so vocal about it but your actions affects others to do better and that is world changing in other avenues outside of what a great impact you will have on the Congo.  Cheers mate and thank you again for what you are doing!

Joe get this man on your podcast what he's doing represents much of your own philosophies about positive energy, big vote to have Justin on the JRE!

1/9/13 8:30 PM
mizunopro
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for Joe Phone Post
1/9/13 8:33 PM
LShaman

I hope you get the publicity and support you need to reach your goal! There is no reason for everyone to keep coming up short with these people
1/9/13 8:38 PM
justinthevikingwren

Check out these videos on YouTube

Crisis in Congo: Uncovering the Truth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLV9szEu9Ag Phone Post
1/9/13 8:38 PM
DonFreedomFrye

Justin, I'm actually familiar with the Bantu tribe and the horrible things they have done to the Pygmies. You say that they are "unwanted" but that's not necessarily true. The Bantu people enslaving the Pygmies use them for so much and a lot of the hard, undesirable work is done by these people for pennies (if that).

The disgusting treatment and enslavement of the Pygmies is a sick tradition and I don't understand how you can negotiate their freedom by simply buying land. That's the only reason I'm asking for details regarding the situation and negotiation.

Thanks again.

1/9/13 8:41 PM
justinthevikingwren

LShaman - I hope you get the publicity and support you need to reach your goal! There is no reason for everyone to keep coming up short with these people
Wanting to do a kick starter campaign after I raise a few hundred bucks so I can get a video done and someone with kick starter experience

I hope so bro... Willing to risk my life for these peeps. Not wanting a pat on the back for that... Just that's how passionate I am and how much I truly love these people.

Literally, closer to the Pygmies than most my family. Phone Post
1/9/13 8:42 PM
UGCTT_chuckles1
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Hogan! Justin is the man Joe, you've got to make this podcast. Phone Post
1/9/13 8:49 PM
B_Goetz

Any celebrity would be inundated with this type of thing if they opened themselves up to being publicly pressured into taking part in charitable causes. I understand what you're trying to do, but this is not the way to go about it.
1/9/13 8:50 PM
justinthevikingwren

DonFreedomFrye - Justin, I'm actually familiar with the Bantu tribe and the horrible things they have done to the Pygmies. You say that they are "unwanted" but that's not necessarily true. The Bantu people enslaving the Pygmies use them for so much and a lot of the hard, undesirable work is done by these people for pennies (if that).

The disgusting treatment and enslavement of the Pygmies is a sick tradition and I don't understand how you can negotiate their freedom by simply buying land. That's the only reason I'm asking for details regarding the situation and negotiation.

Thanks again.

Familiar... How so?

What I am saying is that I have peacefully made negotiations with the Bantu slavemasters. With the Bantu's chiefs. With the Pygmy chiefs. With the local government chiefs and officials. And the oldest university's president and his right hand in Eastern Congo were along side me for a MONTH doing the negotiations.

We want to start a University Research Center for their School of Community Development ON the land we negotiated.

To this day, I have never found a Pygmy who received monetary pay in around 15 different villages.

I appreciate your support! Phone Post
1/9/13 8:53 PM
AussieMayhem

GROUNDnLB - Joe, have him on!!!
. Phone Post
1/9/13 8:53 PM
justinthevikingwren

B_Goetz - Any celebrity would be inundated with this type of thing if they opened themselves up to being publicly pressured into taking part in charitable causes. I understand what you're trying to do, but this is not the way to go about it.
This isn't the way to go about it?

http://www.easterncongo.org/about
Ben Afleck's Eastern Congo Initiative.

So then genius ;-), tell me the correct way to go about it.
:) Phone Post
1/9/13 8:57 PM
justinthevikingwren

justinthevikingwren -
B_Goetz - Any celebrity would be inundated with this type of thing if they opened themselves up to being publicly pressured into taking part in charitable causes. I understand what you're trying to do, but this is not the way to go about it.
This isn't the way to go about it?

http://www.easterncongo.org/about
Ben Afleck's Eastern Congo Initiative.

So then genius ;-), tell me the correct way to go about it.
:) Phone Post
Oh and I'm not pressuring Joe into doing something for the charity! Everyone else has been mentioning it... And since your the only one who has disagreed this far...

And I'm not gonna be saying give me this and that bro. If Joe had me on he is gonna be asking me questions about the crazy stuff and I might give a link at the end... Much the SAME as every MMA radio show. Phone Post
1/9/13 9:01 PM
Kings21
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rogan get this man on the JRE now! We demand it!

Justin you're an inspiration to all for all the good you're doing. Thanks. And I'm sure Joe would love to have you on his podcast.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.