UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN: Joe Hogan :) for "The Joe Rogan Experience"

1/10/13 11:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
justinthevikingwren
1386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Random Poster - Awesome work, you are a good man Justin Wren, You save lives! Whenever I get stuck in heavy traffic I try to think of good people like you.

a real life Willy Wonka.
Awesome encouragement bro :-)

Maybe explain real life willy wonka for me... It's been a while.

Funny story is my Dad's nickname is Jimmy Wonka because his office and house seem like a candy store bc he always has, and gives so much away. Haha! Phone Post
1/10/13 11:55 AM
justinthevikingwren
1386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damasta Shonuff -
WhoppersJr - So just to clarify....

You intend to pay a lump sum of cash to a group of corrupt government officials/warlords in one of the worst areas on Earth, to free 1000 pygmy slaves that they use as forced labor and sometimes cannibalize? And said corrupt government officials/warlords are going to provide said pygmy slaves with a chunk of untouched, pristine (VALUABLE) rainforest where they can then live as free people and create their own utopia? And the corrupt government officials/warlords are going to let these people live in peace, the ones they have exploited for decades, long after you have left and the money you paid them has dried up??

Why don't you just raise funds and start a colony on Mars for them to live? That seems more likely.

Hey, O'Neill, take a break. You don't have to be a prick every day of you life, you know.
SHONUFF!

Hey, when it happens... I'll make sure to comment bring this post back up :-) Phone Post
1/10/13 12:04 PM
justinthevikingwren

Edited: 01/10/13 12:05 PM
justinthevikingwren - 
Damasta Shonuff -
WhoppersJr - So just to clarify....

You intend to pay a lump sum of cash to a group of corrupt government officials/warlords in one of the worst areas on Earth, to free 1000 pygmy slaves that they use as forced labor and sometimes cannibalize? And said corrupt government officials/warlords are going to provide said pygmy slaves with a chunk of untouched, pristine (VALUABLE) rainforest where they can then live as free people and create their own utopia? And the corrupt government officials/warlords are going to let these people live in peace, the ones they have exploited for decades, long after you have left and the money you paid them has dried up??

Why don't you just raise funds and start a colony on Mars for them to live? That seems more likely.

Hey, O'Neill, take a break. You don't have to be a prick every day of you life, you know.
SHONUFF!

Hey, when it happens... I'll make sure to comment bring this post back up :-) Phone Post

Some people I see just don't get it... And I get that. Just because it's against the grain and you don't see the in's and outs doesn't mean it won't happen. I have a TEAM of guys... A President of respected university... The head of the school of community development... Etc that have been working on this since 2007! 6 years in the making! I am just coming along side it, and am being the guy that doesn't have to, but wants to risk it to get it. I am the guy that can maybe make funds happen through crowdfunding like Kickstarter to support the guys who had the vision, developed it, with HOPE that support would come. The guy leading the school of Community Development supports a family of 5 kids and a wife on around $85 in salary a MONTH! They don't have a way for 50k... Maybe I do. Getting creative and would love feedback. I'm not going at this all alone, I'll just live with the Pygmies all alone and have outside support... And trying to gain more. 

The LOCAL, HIGHLY RESPECTED, UNIVERSITY are the ones that have already negotiated this. Congolese to Congolese. Highly regarded in the community negotiated with the lower in the community. We are doing it OPPOSITE! By passing the high up, corrupt, government officials and working with the people DIRECTLY. I was there for a MONTH and watched it! They have drawn up EVERY DETAIL! The way Pygmies live is they move very frequently... Nomads... And they will be made slaves on the land they move to. Since rebels are deep in the jungle, and wildlife conservationist and rainforest preservationist have made reserved thats guards have KILLED Pygmies... They are pushed out of deep in the jungle. They live on people's "land" that they may have bought just because they could make the Pygmies their slaves there... And if they have their OWN land they won't be slaves, the ones that can fit on the land. 

In the most heavily populated region of Pygmies... 100's of thousands... A thousand free'd won't be even noticed missing for the most part. The university isn't ONLY relieving the Pygmies... But their slave masters too! If we can transform the way of life for both then GREAT! The Pygmies are ready for a change, ready for a transformation. So when the Bantu see the way of life CHANGE for the better they will be even more open to implementing the ways of change and community development that WORKS. 

Anyone can try to take a piss on this dream, but it isn't going to spoil it for me, or for them. 

It's going to happen. SHONUFF 
1/10/13 12:13 PM
justinthevikingwren

Damasta Shonuff - Justin did you ever get a Facebook page up and running on this? Facebook is the biggest, free way to spread the word. It will require little effort from people to pass it along to their friends so its well worth the time investment for your cause.
I will need to get one of those up! Soon enough. Phone Post
1/10/13 12:26 PM
justinthevikingwren

WhoppersJr - Good luck with it then. Your enthusiasm is a good thing, but is not a replacement for logical thinking or planning.

"he LOCAL, HIGHLY RESPECTED, UNIVERSITY are the ones that have already negotiated this. Congolese to Congolese. Highly regarded in the community negotiated with the lower in the community. We are doing it OPPOSITE! By passing the high up, corrupt, government officials and working with the people DIRECTLY. I was there for a MONTH and watched it! They have drawn up EVERY DETAIL! The way Pygmies live is they move very frequently... Nomads... And they will be made slaves on the land they move to. Since rebels are deep in the jungle, and wildlife conservationist and rainforest preservationist have made reserved thats guards have KILLED Pygmies... They are pushed out of deep in the jungle. They live on people's "land" that they may have bought just because they could make the Pygmies their slaves there... And if they have their OWN land they won't be slaves, the ones that can fit on the land.

In the most heavily populated region of Pygmies... 100's of thousands... A thousand free'd won't be even noticed missing for the most part. The university isn't ONLY relieving the Pygmies... But their slave masters too! If we can transform the way of life for both then GREAT! The Pygmies are ready for a change, ready for a transformation. So when the Bantu see the way of life CHANGE for the better they will be even more open to implementing the ways of change and community development that WORKS."

No offense, but if you are planning to collect private donations, please hire a better spokesman for your group. You wouldn't collect a dime from any legitimate charity organization/business if this is your "plan" or "vision".

Hmmm...

Glad you aren't head of anything ;-)

I already shared it with a over 25 yr nonprofit. Gained their approval, which they haven't partnered with anyone new in 8 years... And because of it gained the approval and seal of the highest standard of financial accountability there is.

So thanks sweetheart... I think there are other threads in need of your negativity :-) Phone Post
1/10/13 12:33 PM
justinthevikingwren

justinthevikingwren -
WhoppersJr - Good luck with it then. Your enthusiasm is a good thing, but is not a replacement for logical thinking or planning.

"he LOCAL, HIGHLY RESPECTED, UNIVERSITY are the ones that have already negotiated this. Congolese to Congolese. Highly regarded in the community negotiated with the lower in the community. We are doing it OPPOSITE! By passing the high up, corrupt, government officials and working with the people DIRECTLY. I was there for a MONTH and watched it! They have drawn up EVERY DETAIL! The way Pygmies live is they move very frequently... Nomads... And they will be made slaves on the land they move to. Since rebels are deep in the jungle, and wildlife conservationist and rainforest preservationist have made reserved thats guards have KILLED Pygmies... They are pushed out of deep in the jungle. They live on people's "land" that they may have bought just because they could make the Pygmies their slaves there... And if they have their OWN land they won't be slaves, the ones that can fit on the land.

In the most heavily populated region of Pygmies... 100's of thousands... A thousand free'd won't be even noticed missing for the most part. The university isn't ONLY relieving the Pygmies... But their slave masters too! If we can transform the way of life for both then GREAT! The Pygmies are ready for a change, ready for a transformation. So when the Bantu see the way of life CHANGE for the better they will be even more open to implementing the ways of change and community development that WORKS."

No offense, but if you are planning to collect private donations, please hire a better spokesman for your group. You wouldn't collect a dime from any legitimate charity organization/business if this is your "plan" or "vision".

Hmmm...

Glad you aren't head of anything ;-)

I already shared it with a over 25 yr nonprofit. Gained their approval, which they haven't partnered with anyone new in 8 years... And because of it gained the approval and seal of the highest standard of financial accountability there is.

So thanks sweetheart... I think there are other threads in need of your negativity :-) Phone Post
Oh...

And a business man voted" Entrepreneur of the Year" for Texas by Forbes magazine... And is chairman of entrepreneur awards for some other respected group is on Jan 19th meeting with me to see if he could launch a coffee campaign or initiative with a Congo Coffee line. To be a new kind of "Social Entrepreneurship" where when enjoying your coffee... Sip by sip your doing good.

Plus an Oscar winning director wanting to further discuss filming plans...

Plus Kirik, owner of this website seemingly wanting to support along the way...

And the guys over at MMAfighting.com

Plus the president of a over 50 year university as the guy on the ground in Congo... With the same vision... As a native... With all the connections.

Seems like NOBODY reputable wants to discuss this. Phone Post
1/10/13 1:01 PM
JustPeed
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT would love to listen to Justin on the JRE would be a great podcast.

Hopefully no religious debates though!

TTT for Justin on the JRE! Phone Post
1/10/13 1:13 PM
fakezaga
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
OliveGardenButthole
ttt
1/10/13 1:34 PM
Guida4President
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/13 1:38 PM

Justin, I know a guy you need to contact about possibly getting some grants and shit. Very respected in this field and would probably be able to assist you in getting some of the medical missionaries set up as well. Add me as a friend so I can PM you the name and email.

Nevermind, message sent. Check your inbox.

1/10/13 1:53 PM
justinthevikingwren

JustPeed - TTT would love to listen to Justin on the JRE would be a great podcast.

Hopefully no religious debates though!

TTT for Justin on the JRE! Phone Post
I'm not looking for one, just wanting to do some good :-) Phone Post
1/10/13 1:55 PM
justinthevikingwren

Guida4President -

Justin, I know a guy you need to contact about possibly getting some grants and shit. Very respected in this field and would probably be able to assist you in getting some of the medical missionaries set up as well. Add me as a friend so I can PM you the name and email.

Nevermind, message sent. Check your inbox.

Bro! Sick!

My Congo guys have about 4 to 5 different drafts for grants started.

Water projects

Agriculture and farming projects

Aquaponics and self sustained living

Ecodome projects :-)

Things like that

One of the most exciting post yet! Thanks! Phone Post
1/10/13 4:19 PM
Guida4President
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/13 5:02 PM

He use to be president for the world health organization for the un or some shit Phone Post

1/10/13 4:58 PM
Joe Rogan
1179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin, get me an email address to contact you on.  I would LOVE to have you on the show!

1/10/13 5:01 PM
in before 11er
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
1/10/13 5:03 PM
Guida4President

Joe Rogan - 

Justin, get me an email address to contact you on.  I would LOVE to have you on the show!

TTT for Hogan!

1/10/13 5:05 PM
Bearded Collie Herds Orca
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 

boom
1/10/13 5:11 PM
irahayes
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -

You tell the pygmies the knight of the icehouse has been called upon... And the knight has answered Phone Post
1/10/13 5:28 PM
ss_thai
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -

Can't wait to hear it. War Joe Hogan Phone Post
1/10/13 5:34 PM
justinthevikingwren

Would LOVE to take this to the Pygmies! http://eartheasy.com/lifestraw

Have some buddies that know the developer :-) getting in contact soon! Phone Post
1/10/13 5:34 PM
justinthevikingwren

Bearded Collie Herds Orca -
Joe Rogan - 

boom
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!! Phone Post
1/10/13 5:50 PM
Masakyst
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 

Shit just got real!
1/10/13 5:51 PM
Masakyst
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bring a pygmie to the show too IMO
1/10/13 6:16 PM
sevr1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let us know the date....I will be checking this one out.
1/10/13 7:30 PM
justinthevikingwren

sevr1 - Let us know the date....I will be checking this one out.
BOOM! Phone Post
1/10/13 7:36 PM
Letibleu
1716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 

Nice!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.