UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN: Joe Hogan :) for "The Joe Rogan Experience"

1/10/13 5:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Masakyst
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bring a pygmie to the show too IMO
1/10/13 6:16 PM
sevr1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let us know the date....I will be checking this one out.
1/10/13 7:30 PM
justinthevikingwren
987 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sevr1 - Let us know the date....I will be checking this one out.
BOOM! Phone Post
1/10/13 7:36 PM
Letibleu
1476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 

Justin, get me an email address to contact you on.  I would LOVE to have you on the show!

Nice!

1/10/13 8:15 PM
justinthevikingwren
987 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -

Justin, get me an email address to contact you on.  I would LOVE to have you on the show!

iam@justinthevikingwren.com

Thanks bro! Phone Post
1/10/13 8:16 PM
justinthevikingwren

Guida4President -
Joe Rogan - 

TTT for Hogan!

Dude this is HUGE and I didnt see your email bro. Just a heads up. Phone Post
1/10/13 8:38 PM
5pointer

I stand corrected. Very happy for you Mr Wren.I look forward to heating you on the JRE.
1/10/13 8:42 PM
ShaqNoob
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chuckliddellstein -
GROUNDnLB - Joe, have him on!!!
. Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/10/13 9:00 PM
Guida4President
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren - 
Guida4President -
Joe Rogan - 

TTT for Hogan!

Dude this is HUGE and I didnt see your email bro. Just a heads up. Phone Post

I sent it in a PM and just sent the exact message to your email address. Good luck!

1/10/13 9:08 PM
justinthevikingwren

5pointer - I stand corrected. Very happy for you Mr Wren.I look forward to heating you on the JRE.
Thanks brother:

Hey did you get your name from Greco? Phone Post
1/10/13 9:13 PM
Ibangthr4Iambro
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren - 
Ibangthr4Iambro -

I can't tell you how impressed I am with you as a human being Justin.  In fact you imspried me to visit my local shelter and volunteer some time, got it set up for this weekend.....all after I read one of your threads detailing your exps in the congo here on the ug.  You don't realize or maybe you do and is why you are so vocal about it but your actions affects others to do better and that is world changing in other avenues outside of what a great impact you will have on the Congo.  Cheers mate and thank you again for what you are doing!

Joe get this man on your podcast what he's doing represents much of your own philosophies about positive energy, big vote to have Justin on the JRE!

Man! Can't tell you how encouraging this message was! Thanks bro!

That's all I want to do... Is inspire people to fight for people. Fight against whatever is oppressing them and fight for good in others lives.

So refreshing to here that it encouraged you to TAKE ACTION! Blessed me bro! Thanks for that :-) Phone Post

No way Justin thank you brother.......thank you for lighting a fire under my ass and reminding me and countless others here on the UG  what life should really be about, helping others less fortunate than you and living with honor.  Peace on your journey my friend and please continue to keep us updated!

1/10/13 9:29 PM
mofomike
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 

Joe is part pygmie himself

ohhhhh dush!

1/10/13 9:37 PM
Pulala
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't posted here in years. After reading this post I had to log on. What an amazing thing youre doing. Its so refreshing to know there are human beings like you on this planet. I cant wait to hear you on JRE. Good luck and I will support in whatever way I can.
1/11/13 1:02 AM
justinthevikingwren

Pulala - I haven't posted here in years. After reading this post I had to log on. What an amazing thing youre doing. Its so refreshing to know there are human beings like you on this planet. I cant wait to hear you on JRE. Good luck and I will support in whatever way I can.
Thanks bro! I am SO appreciative! Phone Post
1/11/13 1:57 AM
TFIHY
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much respect sir. You just separated yourself from the herd in my book. It sounds like you've surrounded yourself with some respected people. Hopefully this will encourage others, especially those in power, monetarily or otherwise, to really put some nitrous in your tank.
I use to volunteer and work with non-profits and that voice in my head has been inquiring about my absence for the past few months. I don't believe it's cries will go unheard much longer.
Last night, I literally had trouble sleeping because of how some non-related news articles I was reading before bed affected me. And nobody I knew was the slightest bit connected to any of those stories. I'm glad I read this before going to bed tonight.

I hope for all the best for you and yours. Good luck on your endeavors. Don't let the shadows lurking stomp out that light.
Thank you.
1/11/13 8:24 AM
Paquet90

wow what a story good luck and cant wait to see you on the show
1/11/13 10:03 AM
KingGo
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heres to getting the viking on the jre Phone Post
1/11/13 10:10 AM
JBASS
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where you at Joe?!?!

Get Justin on the podcast, don't be scared homie!!! 

1/11/13 10:14 AM
5pointer

JBASS - JR responded a page or so back. Props to him.

Justin - no I never wrestled, I used to hold to the 5 points of Calvinism pretty strongly in the past but have recently considered other viewpoints.
1/11/13 10:20 AM
JBASS
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5pointer - JBASS - JR responded a page or so back. Props to him.

Justin - no I never wrestled, I used to hold to the 5 points of Calvinism pretty strongly in the past but have recently considered other viewpoints.

Crap, I totally missed it. Well, I've been up for 20 hours so I think my brain is in sleep mode lol

1/11/13 1:07 PM
DiscipleDojo
570 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
Joe Rogan - 

1/11/13 1:20 PM
5pointer

Justin, are you open to doing other podcasts as well?
1/11/13 1:35 PM
justinthevikingwren

Edited: 01/11/13 1:40 PM
5pointer - Justin, are you open to doing other podcasts as well?

Without a doubt brother! 

Hey, 

Is your name from Greco wrestling? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5KG11IhbeU

--------------------------------------Edit---------------------------------

I saw your post about not being a wrestler now. lol

1/11/13 2:05 PM
A_Shovel

Inspiring stuff. Can't wait to hear the show.

You know, my life kinda sucks right now being a cubicle slave and what not. I basically live just to eat food, beat off, and read dumb shit online. Sometimes I think sleeping in the mud and helping the Pygmies would be a better life. Phone Post
1/11/13 2:14 PM
5pointer

justinthevikingwren - 
5pointer - Justin, are you open to doing other podcasts as well?

Without a doubt brother! 

Hey, 

Is your name from Greco wrestling? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5KG11IhbeU

--------------------------------------Edit---------------------------------

I saw your post about not being a wrestler now. lol

i did bjj from 95 to 2003 but then i got married bought a house had some kids, now i just lift and roll with my kids, i still got the live hips tho :)

my 2 yr old will wrestle next year.

i am going to share your story with a few podcasters i know, nowhere near the following as Rogans but large non the less.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.