UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN: Joe Hogan :) for "The Joe Rogan Experience"

1/10/13 8:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
justinthevikingwren
1055 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -

Justin, get me an email address to contact you on.  I would LOVE to have you on the show!

iam@justinthevikingwren.com

Thanks bro! Phone Post
1/10/13 8:16 PM
justinthevikingwren
1055 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guida4President -
Joe Rogan - 

Justin, get me an email address to contact you on.  I would LOVE to have you on the show!

TTT for Hogan!

Dude this is HUGE and I didnt see your email bro. Just a heads up. Phone Post
1/10/13 8:38 PM
5pointer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I stand corrected. Very happy for you Mr Wren.I look forward to heating you on the JRE.
1/10/13 8:42 PM
ShaqNoob
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chuckliddellstein -
GROUNDnLB - Joe, have him on!!!
. Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/10/13 9:00 PM
Guida4President
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren - 
Guida4President -
Joe Rogan - 

TTT for Hogan!

Dude this is HUGE and I didnt see your email bro. Just a heads up. Phone Post

I sent it in a PM and just sent the exact message to your email address. Good luck!

1/10/13 9:08 PM
justinthevikingwren

5pointer - I stand corrected. Very happy for you Mr Wren.I look forward to heating you on the JRE.
Thanks brother:

Hey did you get your name from Greco? Phone Post
1/10/13 9:13 PM
Ibangthr4Iambro
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren - 
Ibangthr4Iambro -

I can't tell you how impressed I am with you as a human being Justin.  In fact you imspried me to visit my local shelter and volunteer some time, got it set up for this weekend.....all after I read one of your threads detailing your exps in the congo here on the ug.  You don't realize or maybe you do and is why you are so vocal about it but your actions affects others to do better and that is world changing in other avenues outside of what a great impact you will have on the Congo.  Cheers mate and thank you again for what you are doing!

Joe get this man on your podcast what he's doing represents much of your own philosophies about positive energy, big vote to have Justin on the JRE!

Man! Can't tell you how encouraging this message was! Thanks bro!

That's all I want to do... Is inspire people to fight for people. Fight against whatever is oppressing them and fight for good in others lives.

So refreshing to here that it encouraged you to TAKE ACTION! Blessed me bro! Thanks for that :-) Phone Post

No way Justin thank you brother.......thank you for lighting a fire under my ass and reminding me and countless others here on the UG  what life should really be about, helping others less fortunate than you and living with honor.  Peace on your journey my friend and please continue to keep us updated!

1/10/13 9:29 PM
mofomike
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 

Joe is part pygmie himself

ohhhhh dush!

1/10/13 9:37 PM
Pulala
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't posted here in years. After reading this post I had to log on. What an amazing thing youre doing. Its so refreshing to know there are human beings like you on this planet. I cant wait to hear you on JRE. Good luck and I will support in whatever way I can.
1/11/13 1:02 AM
justinthevikingwren

Pulala - I haven't posted here in years. After reading this post I had to log on. What an amazing thing youre doing. Its so refreshing to know there are human beings like you on this planet. I cant wait to hear you on JRE. Good luck and I will support in whatever way I can.
Thanks bro! I am SO appreciative! Phone Post
1/11/13 1:57 AM
TFIHY
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much respect sir. You just separated yourself from the herd in my book. It sounds like you've surrounded yourself with some respected people. Hopefully this will encourage others, especially those in power, monetarily or otherwise, to really put some nitrous in your tank.
I use to volunteer and work with non-profits and that voice in my head has been inquiring about my absence for the past few months. I don't believe it's cries will go unheard much longer.
Last night, I literally had trouble sleeping because of how some non-related news articles I was reading before bed affected me. And nobody I knew was the slightest bit connected to any of those stories. I'm glad I read this before going to bed tonight.

I hope for all the best for you and yours. Good luck on your endeavors. Don't let the shadows lurking stomp out that light.
Thank you.
1/11/13 8:24 AM
Paquet90
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow what a story good luck and cant wait to see you on the show
1/11/13 10:03 AM
KingGo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heres to getting the viking on the jre Phone Post
1/11/13 10:10 AM
JBASS
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where you at Joe?!?!

Get Justin on the podcast, don't be scared homie!!! 

1/11/13 10:14 AM
5pointer

JBASS - JR responded a page or so back. Props to him.

Justin - no I never wrestled, I used to hold to the 5 points of Calvinism pretty strongly in the past but have recently considered other viewpoints.
1/11/13 10:20 AM
JBASS
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5pointer - JBASS - JR responded a page or so back. Props to him.

Justin - no I never wrestled, I used to hold to the 5 points of Calvinism pretty strongly in the past but have recently considered other viewpoints.

Crap, I totally missed it. Well, I've been up for 20 hours so I think my brain is in sleep mode lol

1/11/13 1:07 PM
DiscipleDojo
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
Joe Rogan - 

1/11/13 1:20 PM
5pointer

Justin, are you open to doing other podcasts as well?
1/11/13 1:35 PM
justinthevikingwren

Edited: 01/11/13 1:40 PM
5pointer - Justin, are you open to doing other podcasts as well?

Without a doubt brother! 

Hey, 

Is your name from Greco wrestling? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5KG11IhbeU

--------------------------------------Edit---------------------------------

I saw your post about not being a wrestler now. lol

1/11/13 2:05 PM
A_Shovel

Inspiring stuff. Can't wait to hear the show.

You know, my life kinda sucks right now being a cubicle slave and what not. I basically live just to eat food, beat off, and read dumb shit online. Sometimes I think sleeping in the mud and helping the Pygmies would be a better life. Phone Post
1/11/13 2:14 PM
5pointer

justinthevikingwren - 
5pointer - Justin, are you open to doing other podcasts as well?

Without a doubt brother! 

Hey, 

Is your name from Greco wrestling? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5KG11IhbeU

--------------------------------------Edit---------------------------------

I saw your post about not being a wrestler now. lol

i did bjj from 95 to 2003 but then i got married bought a house had some kids, now i just lift and roll with my kids, i still got the live hips tho :)

my 2 yr old will wrestle next year.

i am going to share your story with a few podcasters i know, nowhere near the following as Rogans but large non the less.
1/11/13 2:22 PM
Michael Kn1ght

justinthevikingwren -

Hey Brother,

Hope you are well and having a great start to 2013!

Cutting to the chase:

1 Viking
1Jungle
1Year
1,000 slaves set FREE!

In 2013 I am going to set a MINIMUM of 1,000 slaves in Eastern Congo FREE!

I've had many (10 ) people private message me or comment saying that I need to get a hold of you. Some said they would for me, I thought I would hit you up.

I've watched both Vice videos about Eastern Congo... Because of JRE I've watched the North Korea in Russia videos, the General Butt Naked videos, the interview with a cannibal, chernobyl, etc... CRAZY stuff!

I've lived in a leaf and twig hut now, sleeping on the dirt for 2 months now on two different 1 month trips to the Eastern Congo jungle. Maybe half the time I spent in my tent instead of the huts. But I have experienced a handful of nights that sleeping on dirt, in the rainy season, in the rainforest, on the equator, turns to sleeping and sinking in the mud.

In the 2 trips the first time I had one shower in 3 1/2 weeks... From a yellow "jerry-can" of dirty water. The other time I had 2 river baths... Far enough away from the crocs and hippos l was told.

I had a 5 foot black mamba sleeping in the hut next to me one night. Then I almost stepped on it. I have the video.

The Pygmies are up to 600,000 in the jungle... And their men's average height is only FOUR FOOT SIX INCHES! Half a million little people live on this planet! Crazy huh!?!? Never knew that before meeting them.

Here is these kids first time to see a white guy, or see and feel hair that isn't just on the head... Like my arm hair and beard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ide5YjD6AhI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Four Tragic Stories: Rapid Fire...
(I have pics or vid of everything)

Fishbait:
I've seen an old man, slave work 10-12 hours for two MINNOWS in pay. The bigger problem was his wife was in their leaf hit dying... And so he was gonna share one of his minnows, or fishbait with her. That was their entire pay for 10-12 hours of HARD SLAVE LABOR.

Goat Skin:
I came across a woman and asked my translator "HOW?!?!? How is that woman carrying that?!?!?" What I was referring to was the bag of Charcoal that stood taller than her... Well, that is... Before her slavemaster had tied a rope around her head an placed the 120 pound of heavy, and sharp (not round) charcoal! She carried it over and under trees... Slipping and falling... through the jungle 4-5 km's!!! 2 miles! Tied around her head... Her payment? Well tere was none. Except the day before she agreed because of starvation she'd carry it the next day for food that day. Her payment. Goat hide. Fur on one side, dried crusty skin on the other. To add insult to injury... Goats to some Pygmy tribes are like Pigs to a Jew.. It isn't Kosher! They believe it's a dirty animal, and it's primary reason is its said to make you "weak in the knees." She had to eat this to stay alive basically... Goat hide... I can't imagine... That and washing it down with dirty stagnant water. :-/

"Innocent Infant"
Andibo: The 1 and 1/2 year old innocent infant I buried in September. You can search Andibo for the story. Slave boy denied hospital treatment by the doctors themselves. 1 pill would save his life. $48 for his casket. They said they wouldn't "waste medicine on a Pygmy animal!"

"Pygmy Meat"
I've met Pygmies who have watched their own nephew be BBQ by rebels and then watched them feast on him...

This is what I'm excited about... From living with the Mbuti and Efè Pygmies I was made not just a friend of the tribe, but family. I was given the Pygmy name Efèosa meaning "The Man Who Loves Us." after I slept in the mud like they did, and buried one of their kids. :-/

This brings a smile to my face though... "Sympathy is no substitute for action."

1 Viking
1Jungle
1Year
1,000 slaves set FREE!

I've got all the ways how... if you want the info I'll get it too you or search The Boldest New Years Resolution of 2013 on The UG.

BTW: I know you probably think I'm a religious weirdo, but here is the thing. Regardless of race, religion, or danger I am going to do this. Regardless of if the Pygmies or anyone else ask why I am doing this I am still going to see that my life lived, is to see their life be better. I am not going to force any religion on anyone. It didn't work on me, it doesn't work on anyone. I believe God loves me. I believe God loves them. So I will love Him and love them. However, they... Nor anyone has to understand that, and I am not going to push it on them... And that is a promise. By the end of this 1,000 slaves will have their firs ever OWNED land, first ever clean water, first ever crops they work because it's theirs to eat, first ever tilapia stock ponds in that region, first ever Pygmy school, etc. Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach him to fish, feed him for a lifetime. They will know 3 things. They are not forgotten. They are loved... And they are worth fighting for. THAT is the purpose. Phone Post

--------------------------------------Edit--------------------------------

Donation link: Become part of the "Support Tribe!" 

https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=kbm&id=5

I guess since I'm committed to this full time now and have meeting being scheduled around the country with non profits trying to schedule medical missions teams and such to come visit during the year I'm there and such I'll put a donation link up. I'm already 1,000's, well closer to 10,000 invested in on this because it's my passion I am going to stay fully committed to this. I don't want this to go to pay any personal funds, but maybe the expenses of travel (coach or gas) to organizations in Colorado and Cali. 

One if the realist and most kind people on these forums. I like what your doing man, the world is lacking people like you now but it's good too see they still exist. I'd def donate. Phone Post
1/11/13 2:40 PM
DiscipleDojo
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Justin, if you have a press release, email it to me and I'll publish it over in the Dojo and as an Examiner article.

1/11/13 3:35 PM
Mookie Blaylock

sub
1/11/13 3:48 PM
Bill Pharoni
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a great cause.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.