UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN: Joe Hogan :) for "The Joe Rogan Experience"

1/11/13 7:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dominated
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking subbed, you're a great man, Justin-

1/11/13 7:35 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats Justin, Joe's one of my favorite people on Earth for more reasons than I can count

1/11/13 8:00 PM
Guida4President
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin, Did you get either message I sent? Phone Post
1/12/13 7:58 AM
justinthevikingwren
1058 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A_Shovel - Inspiring stuff. Can't wait to hear the show.

You know, my life kinda sucks right now being a cubicle slave and what not. I basically live just to eat food, beat off, and read dumb shit online. Sometimes I think sleeping in the mud and helping the Pygmies would be a better life. Phone Post
Thanks man! Phone Post
1/12/13 1:16 PM
justinthevikingwren
1058 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michael Kn1ght -
justinthevikingwren -

Hey Brother,

Hope you are well and having a great start to 2013!

Cutting to the chase:

1 Viking
1Jungle
1Year
1,000 slaves set FREE!

In 2013 I am going to set a MINIMUM of 1,000 slaves in Eastern Congo FREE!

I've had many (10 ) people private message me or comment saying that I need to get a hold of you. Some said they would for me, I thought I would hit you up.

I've watched both Vice videos about Eastern Congo... Because of JRE I've watched the North Korea in Russia videos, the General Butt Naked videos, the interview with a cannibal, chernobyl, etc... CRAZY stuff!

I've lived in a leaf and twig hut now, sleeping on the dirt for 2 months now on two different 1 month trips to the Eastern Congo jungle. Maybe half the time I spent in my tent instead of the huts. But I have experienced a handful of nights that sleeping on dirt, in the rainy season, in the rainforest, on the equator, turns to sleeping and sinking in the mud.

In the 2 trips the first time I had one shower in 3 1/2 weeks... From a yellow "jerry-can" of dirty water. The other time I had 2 river baths... Far enough away from the crocs and hippos l was told.

I had a 5 foot black mamba sleeping in the hut next to me one night. Then I almost stepped on it. I have the video.

The Pygmies are up to 600,000 in the jungle... And their men's average height is only FOUR FOOT SIX INCHES! Half a million little people live on this planet! Crazy huh!?!? Never knew that before meeting them.

Here is these kids first time to see a white guy, or see and feel hair that isn't just on the head... Like my arm hair and beard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ide5YjD6AhI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Four Tragic Stories: Rapid Fire...
(I have pics or vid of everything)

Fishbait:
I've seen an old man, slave work 10-12 hours for two MINNOWS in pay. The bigger problem was his wife was in their leaf hit dying... And so he was gonna share one of his minnows, or fishbait with her. That was their entire pay for 10-12 hours of HARD SLAVE LABOR.

Goat Skin:
I came across a woman and asked my translator "HOW?!?!? How is that woman carrying that?!?!?" What I was referring to was the bag of Charcoal that stood taller than her... Well, that is... Before her slavemaster had tied a rope around her head an placed the 120 pound of heavy, and sharp (not round) charcoal! She carried it over and under trees... Slipping and falling... through the jungle 4-5 km's!!! 2 miles! Tied around her head... Her payment? Well tere was none. Except the day before she agreed because of starvation she'd carry it the next day for food that day. Her payment. Goat hide. Fur on one side, dried crusty skin on the other. To add insult to injury... Goats to some Pygmy tribes are like Pigs to a Jew.. It isn't Kosher! They believe it's a dirty animal, and it's primary reason is its said to make you "weak in the knees." She had to eat this to stay alive basically... Goat hide... I can't imagine... That and washing it down with dirty stagnant water. :-/

"Innocent Infant"
Andibo: The 1 and 1/2 year old innocent infant I buried in September. You can search Andibo for the story. Slave boy denied hospital treatment by the doctors themselves. 1 pill would save his life. $48 for his casket. They said they wouldn't "waste medicine on a Pygmy animal!"

"Pygmy Meat"
I've met Pygmies who have watched their own nephew be BBQ by rebels and then watched them feast on him...

This is what I'm excited about... From living with the Mbuti and Efè Pygmies I was made not just a friend of the tribe, but family. I was given the Pygmy name Efèosa meaning "The Man Who Loves Us." after I slept in the mud like they did, and buried one of their kids. :-/

This brings a smile to my face though... "Sympathy is no substitute for action."

1 Viking
1Jungle
1Year
1,000 slaves set FREE!

I've got all the ways how... if you want the info I'll get it too you or search The Boldest New Years Resolution of 2013 on The UG.

BTW: I know you probably think I'm a religious weirdo, but here is the thing. Regardless of race, religion, or danger I am going to do this. Regardless of if the Pygmies or anyone else ask why I am doing this I am still going to see that my life lived, is to see their life be better. I am not going to force any religion on anyone. It didn't work on me, it doesn't work on anyone. I believe God loves me. I believe God loves them. So I will love Him and love them. However, they... Nor anyone has to understand that, and I am not going to push it on them... And that is a promise. By the end of this 1,000 slaves will have their firs ever OWNED land, first ever clean water, first ever crops they work because it's theirs to eat, first ever tilapia stock ponds in that region, first ever Pygmy school, etc. Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach him to fish, feed him for a lifetime. They will know 3 things. They are not forgotten. They are loved... And they are worth fighting for. THAT is the purpose. Phone Post

--------------------------------------Edit--------------------------------

Donation link: Become part of the "Support Tribe!" 

https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=kbm&id=5

I guess since I'm committed to this full time now and have meeting being scheduled around the country with non profits trying to schedule medical missions teams and such to come visit during the year I'm there and such I'll put a donation link up. I'm already 1,000's, well closer to 10,000 invested in on this because it's my passion I am going to stay fully committed to this. I don't want this to go to pay any personal funds, but maybe the expenses of travel (coach or gas) to organizations in Colorado and Cali. 

One if the realist and most kind people on these forums. I like what your doing man, the world is lacking people like you now but it's good too see they still exist. I'd def donate. Phone Post
Thanks bro! You just made my day :-)

Oh yeah, that donation link is actually live you just might have to copy and paste it. Thanks SO much for the support. Phone Post
1/12/13 1:17 PM
justinthevikingwren

Guida4President - Justin, Did you get either message I sent? Phone Post
Hey bro,

Got it :-) thank you so much! Phone Post
1/12/13 1:28 PM
justinthevikingwren

justinthevikingwren -
A_Shovel - Inspiring stuff. Can't wait to hear the show.

You know, my life kinda sucks right now being a cubicle slave and what not. I basically live just to eat food, beat off, and read dumb shit online. Sometimes I think sleeping in the mud and helping the Pygmies would be a better life. Phone Post
Thanks man! Phone Post
Hey...

I felt like saying this earlier but was passing back out and asleep.

What stops you from doing what you want to do? What to you is a bigger risk? Quitting what you hate and drains you to pursue whatever makes you come alive, whatever sets you on fire, and gives you passion and purpose to live for? Or staying a cubicle slave because the circumstances and then getting to an old age and saying... "I could have loved more, I should have risked more... man... I wonder what WOULD have happened?"

To be honest... The short term "what if's" seem to shrink when you look at the long term "what if's..."

Don't they? Phone Post
1/12/13 1:34 PM
justinthevikingwren

"There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life."
— John Lennon

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:46 AM, Justin Wren wrote:
"Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it"
— Siddh?rtha Gautama

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:46 AM, Justin Wren wrote:
"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style"
— Maya Angelou Phone Post
1/13/13 2:57 PM
justinthevikingwren

What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything ~Vincent Van Gogh Phone Post
1/13/13 3:04 PM
justinthevikingwren

What is something courageous you'll do in 2013?

Being courageous is contagious. That is my hope for starting this thread!

What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything ~Vincent Van Gogh

My attempt at living a courageous life this year is going to be setting at least a minimum of 1,000 human slaves FREE in the Eastern Congo Jungle.

Fully committed and in July I will go for a year.

What is your act of courage this year? What is your great attempt? What is your way to spread unusual, but radical love? Phone Post
1/25/13 7:05 PM
MattyECB
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was kinda bummed when I first started hearing about the stuff you were doing cause I'm selfish and want to enjoy you as a fan, but I really respect what you're doing.

I wish you the best, I hope your PR goes well, and you're a fucking awesome man

TTT for viking. Ill be supporting you whether it's fighting pps or injustice
1/25/13 7:20 PM
wisdomseeker76
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would gladly listen. Hope to see you on the JRE.
You seem like an outstanding Human Being and I wish you all the luck in what you are doing.
I feel guilty for not putting my money where my mouth is and not helping you, I'm sorry for that.
The world is fucked up. I commend you for taking charge and doing something about it. Most people, like myself, just sit and bitch about it. Or we ignore it because it is too painful too address. Or maybe we just feel there is nothing we can do to change it.
Either way, what you are doing is admireable, and you deserve recognition.
Your like the Machine Gun Preacher of the MMA world.
Good luck. Phone Post
1/25/13 7:30 PM
YousHerName

Get this man on the dam podcast Phone Post
1/25/13 8:20 PM
justinthevikingwren

Edited: 01/25/13 8:21 PM

Writing a book! 

Ok, so it's going to be an E-book, and 10-20 hard copies that are prepping for my one year jungle journey to set a minimum of 1,000 slaves free. I just needed some help on the book itself.

Why?

The president of Burundi is going to have it in his hands as well as the first lady of Uganda.

Also next month I travel to go meet with the founder of the number one medical non profit on the planet. He is the only white dude EVER to be made an official royal chief of Africa over a country, and he has been made a Royal Chief... TWICE! This book I am making is going to be what I present to him too.

The purpose of the book is to cast the vision! Hopefully with it being as official looking as possible it will help them CATCH the vision. Now I am building the content...

I JUST found the iBook Author software YESTERDAY and this is a few of the examples... Very raw examples I am working on. Any input would be SOOO gratefully appreciated! Thanks UG... When I get this finished can I ask you guys for help spreading the word and casting the vision? I will be doing a Kickstarter campaign as well as looking for investors and donors to be a part of the "Support Tribe" that helps support the tribe. Thanks! Oh, and sometime soon I'll be on the Joe Hogan show! :-)

1/25/13 8:34 PM
YousHerName

Joe Rogan -

Justin, get me an email address to contact you on.  I would LOVE to have you on the show!

HOLLA Phone Post
1/25/13 9:40 PM
justinthevikingwren

YousHerName - 
Joe Rogan -

Justin, get me an email address to contact you on.  I would LOVE to have you on the show!

HOLLA Phone Post

The Promise The Prospect The Project The People The Problem The Passion The Purpose The Plan The Probable The Possible
1/26/13 3:15 AM
Rear Naked Chode
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for explosive joseph.
1/26/13 3:24 AM
Joe Rogan
1122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin, I'm in!  Contact me through this site's email please

1/26/13 3:26 AM
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dope! Phone Post
1/26/13 3:26 AM
MachidasStraightLeft
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Hogan

1/26/13 3:27 AM
Rear Naked Chode
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woottt
1/26/13 6:18 AM
Rival School

Joe Rogan -

Justin, I'm in!  Contact me through this site's email please

Justin wake up you fool! Phone Post
1/26/13 9:13 AM
Ebe5

Dout joe will read that, no time Phone Post
1/26/13 10:23 AM
Uncle Muay Thai
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have you shopped this idea to tv stations? I think this would make a great reality show. It's such a fantastic thing you are doing you deserve some recognition. God bless. Phone Post
1/26/13 11:49 AM
Loser Born Natural
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very cool that Joe is down.
Can't wait for this JRE. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.