UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN: Joe Hogan :) for "The Joe Rogan Experience"

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/12/13 1:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
justinthevikingwren
1885 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guida4President - Justin, Did you get either message I sent? Phone Post
Hey bro,

Got it :-) thank you so much! Phone Post
1/12/13 1:28 PM
justinthevikingwren
1885 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren -
A_Shovel - Inspiring stuff. Can't wait to hear the show.

You know, my life kinda sucks right now being a cubicle slave and what not. I basically live just to eat food, beat off, and read dumb shit online. Sometimes I think sleeping in the mud and helping the Pygmies would be a better life. Phone Post
Thanks man! Phone Post
Hey...

I felt like saying this earlier but was passing back out and asleep.

What stops you from doing what you want to do? What to you is a bigger risk? Quitting what you hate and drains you to pursue whatever makes you come alive, whatever sets you on fire, and gives you passion and purpose to live for? Or staying a cubicle slave because the circumstances and then getting to an old age and saying... "I could have loved more, I should have risked more... man... I wonder what WOULD have happened?"

To be honest... The short term "what if's" seem to shrink when you look at the long term "what if's..."

Don't they? Phone Post
1/12/13 1:34 PM
justinthevikingwren

"There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life."
— John Lennon

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:46 AM, Justin Wren wrote:
"Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it"
— Siddh?rtha Gautama

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:46 AM, Justin Wren wrote:
"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style"
— Maya Angelou Phone Post
1/13/13 2:57 PM
justinthevikingwren

What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything ~Vincent Van Gogh Phone Post
1/13/13 3:04 PM
justinthevikingwren

What is something courageous you'll do in 2013?

Being courageous is contagious. That is my hope for starting this thread!

What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything ~Vincent Van Gogh

My attempt at living a courageous life this year is going to be setting at least a minimum of 1,000 human slaves FREE in the Eastern Congo Jungle.

Fully committed and in July I will go for a year.

What is your act of courage this year? What is your great attempt? What is your way to spread unusual, but radical love? Phone Post
1/25/13 7:05 PM
MattyECB
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was kinda bummed when I first started hearing about the stuff you were doing cause I'm selfish and want to enjoy you as a fan, but I really respect what you're doing.

I wish you the best, I hope your PR goes well, and you're a fucking awesome man

TTT for viking. Ill be supporting you whether it's fighting pps or injustice
1/25/13 7:20 PM
wisdomseeker76
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would gladly listen. Hope to see you on the JRE.
You seem like an outstanding Human Being and I wish you all the luck in what you are doing.
I feel guilty for not putting my money where my mouth is and not helping you, I'm sorry for that.
The world is fucked up. I commend you for taking charge and doing something about it. Most people, like myself, just sit and bitch about it. Or we ignore it because it is too painful too address. Or maybe we just feel there is nothing we can do to change it.
Either way, what you are doing is admireable, and you deserve recognition.
Your like the Machine Gun Preacher of the MMA world.
Good luck. Phone Post
1/25/13 7:30 PM
YousHerName
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get this man on the dam podcast Phone Post
1/25/13 8:20 PM
justinthevikingwren

Edited: 01/25/13 8:21 PM

Writing a book! 

Ok, so it's going to be an E-book, and 10-20 hard copies that are prepping for my one year jungle journey to set a minimum of 1,000 slaves free. I just needed some help on the book itself.

Why?

The president of Burundi is going to have it in his hands as well as the first lady of Uganda.

Also next month I travel to go meet with the founder of the number one medical non profit on the planet. He is the only white dude EVER to be made an official royal chief of Africa over a country, and he has been made a Royal Chief... TWICE! This book I am making is going to be what I present to him too.

The purpose of the book is to cast the vision! Hopefully with it being as official looking as possible it will help them CATCH the vision. Now I am building the content...

I JUST found the iBook Author software YESTERDAY and this is a few of the examples... Very raw examples I am working on. Any input would be SOOO gratefully appreciated! Thanks UG... When I get this finished can I ask you guys for help spreading the word and casting the vision? I will be doing a Kickstarter campaign as well as looking for investors and donors to be a part of the "Support Tribe" that helps support the tribe. Thanks! Oh, and sometime soon I'll be on the Joe Hogan show! :-)

1/25/13 8:34 PM
YousHerName
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -

Justin, get me an email address to contact you on.  I would LOVE to have you on the show!

HOLLA Phone Post
1/25/13 9:40 PM
justinthevikingwren

YousHerName - 
Joe Rogan -

Justin, get me an email address to contact you on.  I would LOVE to have you on the show!

HOLLA Phone Post

The Promise The Prospect The Project The People The Problem The Passion The Purpose The Plan The Probable The Possible
1/26/13 3:15 AM
Rear Naked Chode
907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for explosive joseph.
1/26/13 3:24 AM
Joe Rogan
1285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin, I'm in!  Contact me through this site's email please

1/26/13 3:26 AM
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dope! Phone Post
1/26/13 3:26 AM
MachidasStraightLeft
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Hogan

1/26/13 3:27 AM
Rear Naked Chode
907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woottt
1/26/13 6:18 AM
Rival School

Joe Rogan -

Justin wake up you fool! Phone Post
1/26/13 9:13 AM
Ebe5

Dout joe will read that, no time Phone Post
1/26/13 10:23 AM
Uncle Muay Thai
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have you shopped this idea to tv stations? I think this would make a great reality show. It's such a fantastic thing you are doing you deserve some recognition. God bless. Phone Post
1/26/13 11:49 AM
Loser Born Natural
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very cool that Joe is down.
Can't wait for this JRE. Phone Post
1/26/13 1:53 PM
DiscipleDojo
926 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Joe Rogan and Justin Wren...demonstrating that people who have VERY different views on religion/worldview issues can nonetheless recognize a good cause and work to make the world better for people in need.

There should be more of this, people.

1/26/13 3:44 PM
justinthevikingwren

Joe Rogan -

Soon to be done when I get to a computer from this iPhone!

You sir, are the man! Phone Post
1/26/13 3:47 PM
justinthevikingwren

DiscipleDojo -

Joe Rogan and Justin Wren...demonstrating that people who have VERY different views on religion/worldview issues can nonetheless recognize a good cause and work to make the world better for people in need.

There should be more of this, people.

BOOMSHAKALAKA!

Pumped to share with him!

Different views shouldn't mean closed minds :-)

Joe is a good dude and I am PUMPED that he has an open mind to open his platform for a GOOD thing. Classy stuff! Phone Post
1/26/13 3:53 PM
justinthevikingwren

Uncle Muay Thai - Have you shopped this idea to tv stations? I think this would make a great reality show. It's such a fantastic thing you are doing you deserve some recognition. God bless. Phone Post
Thanks bro!

I haven't to be honest... But a filmmaker just called and we spoke over an hour!

The thing is I don't really want recognition for me... I just want to make a difference for THEM! However that's possible and the more people that know, the more that can be done!

My hope is to form a TRUE "support tribe" for the tribe! Built of a team of many individuals... A mass of individuals, with different talents and gifts and platforms to get CHANGE for the Pygmies.

"Kony 2012" sure did good in terms of hits and awareness... But it didn't do a whole lot of good. Entertaining but not life changing... That is the furthest thing from my goals. Life change is the only goal. True impact. Phone Post
1/26/13 4:11 PM
Barbalos

This seems like a great cause, best of luck man and I will continue to follow your efforts with interest.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.