UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Now that he's retired, I made a Fedor HL video.

1/9/13 7:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
eXtv
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkMxhqWMoAY

My first try at making a highlight video, so if you guys have any feedback to give, I'll be most grateful.
1/9/13 7:03 PM
eXtv
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, could someone embed the video please?
1/9/13 7:16 PM
SRTGEO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voted up.
1/9/13 7:26 PM
rrryan
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later. Phone Post
1/9/13 7:28 PM
D241

There ya go

1/9/13 7:42 PM
bartatua

Subbed for later
1/9/13 7:54 PM
Alice In Chains

Fucking sick video. Thanks for posting man. Fedor will always be the greatest in my eyes Phone Post
1/9/13 8:17 PM
BTR
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Highly emotional. His unbelievably sweet personality mixed with his highly aggressive style... I know he won't go down as GOAT but I hope history remembers and appreciates him for the great that he was. He'll be missed. Thanks for the vid.
1/9/13 9:11 PM
lildragonof
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for that vid man it is awesome, what a warrior Fedor is. I will always be a fan of his... Phone Post
1/9/13 9:34 PM
manzuri
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post
1/9/13 11:01 PM
Ebe5

In Phone Post
1/9/13 11:06 PM
UGCTT_45forever
341 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for later. Phone Post
1/9/13 11:17 PM
UGCTT_45forever
341 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP,I'm going to VTFU every day for a week,that was fucking awesome.Thank you,there is nothing to dislike about fedor at all. Phone Post
1/9/13 11:44 PM
SoupCan
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can someone embed with the old code so us ifuners can see it? Phone Post
1/10/13 10:39 AM
eXtv

Alice In Chains -  Fucking sick video. Thanks for posting man. Fedor will always be the greatest in my eyes Phone Post

Thanks man, it means alot. And Fedor will always be Number 1 in my eyes aswell.
1/10/13 10:40 AM
eXtv

UGCTT_45forever -  OP,I'm going to VTFU every day for a week,that was fucking awesome.Thank you,there is nothing to dislike about fedor at all. Phone Post

Appreciate it, glad you enjoyed the vid.
1/10/13 10:40 AM
eXtv

lildragonof -  Thanks for that vid man it is awesome, what a warrior Fedor is. I will always be a fan of his... Phone Post

Again, thanks for the feedback. I'm happy you like it.
1/10/13 10:41 AM
eXtv

BTR - Highly emotional. His unbelievably sweet personality mixed with his highly aggressive style... I know he won't go down as GOAT but I hope history remembers and appreciates him for the great that he was. He'll be missed. Thanks for the vid.

Much appreciated, and I hope history remembers Fedor aswell. Because he deserves it.
1/10/13 10:53 AM
MTomlinson
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub'd for later
1/10/13 10:57 AM
Kimbos Bread
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MTomlinson - sub'd for later
. Phone Post
1/10/13 11:01 AM
Pride Wanderlei

Awesome vid, for some reason out of all his loses the BigFoot fight bothers me the most. Phone Post
1/10/13 11:25 AM
eXtv

Pride Wanderlei -  Awesome vid, for some reason out of all his loses the BigFoot fight bothers me the most. Phone Post

I think he went out like a warrior in that fight. Battling back at the end of the round to almost secure the Achilles lock and not being truly finished during the fight despite fighting a 280+ lb BJJ black-belt with scarily good GnP was super impressive. He never gave up.

It's the same with Cro Cop for me. I see their falls as glorious. It shows they're human and that makes what they accomplished even more special. They're just men but made themselves look like Gods.
1/10/13 11:42 AM
UGCTT_45forever

I find his defeats especially hard to watch,and sakurabas too. Phone Post
1/10/13 12:44 PM
Hadoukenkieran
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_45forever - I find his defeats especially hard to watch,and sakurabas too. Phone Post
I'm with you on this one bro, seeing someone you look up to and is embedded within the history of the sport. Phone Post
1/10/13 1:27 PM
Chappie
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still wish that Fedor would have been given the opportunity to come out for round three against Big Foot. It simply seems more than a little unjust that he fought his ass off and survived the second round only to be denied the opportunity to try to stage an epic Fedor comback and turn things around in the third. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.