UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GIFS of submissions with intent to kill...........

1/9/13 8:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Xuh
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XxLiveBaitxX - 
Shroom - Ronda's armbar on Miesha was nasty but not only subs that are gonna kill ya are chokes.

Not necessarily. Miesha's face during that armbar was pretty stoic and it made the armbar seem less venomous.

Miesha's face was anything but stoic during that armbar;

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PoGztDwh6r8/T1WgnZTc4rI/AAAAAAAACuo/-SsDr2hiCrs/s1600/100_6700.JPG

also for the thread, Fedor vs Fujita
http://bestfighters.ru/foto12/fedor17.jpg
1/9/13 8:53 PM
Attila
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/9/13 8:56 PM
Letibleu
1683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMG<<< I had totaly forgotten about that kneebar. Now I wanna rewatch all of  Pride

1/9/13 9:02 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
1/9/13 9:02 PM
Letibleu
1683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/09/13 9:06 PM
The brotorious BIG - 
Letibleu -

Dan millers guillotine of death

Whole shit. That dudes fave touched his own nipple. Did he break his neck, i dont see how its not broken and how that dudes not dead Phone Post

Unfortunately he was the first death in American MMA. IFL had to stop doing shows because of an investigation and ZUFFA bought out IFL to sweep the incident under the rug cause they were scared for their business if the government, especially (John Mccain specificaly) found out MMA can kill.

The dude was buried at Arlington cemetery in apparently an unmarked grave because back then they didnt make a lot of money and that guys family had disowned him for being a prize fighter. If ever you hear of "the dark days of MMA", thats what people are refering to. Sad story really.

1/9/13 9:08 PM
Letibleu

The brotorious BIG - 
Letibleu -
The brotorious BIG - 
Letibleu -

Whole shit. That dudes fave touched his own nipple. Did he break his neck, i dont see how its not broken and how that dudes not dead Phone Post

Unfortunately he was the first death in American MMA. IFL had to stop doing shows because of an investigation and ZUFFA bought out IFL to sweep the incident under the rug cause they were scared for their business if the government, especially (John Mccain specificaly) found out MMA can kill.

The dude was buried at Arlington cemetery in apparently an unmarked grave because back then they didnt make a lot of money and that guys family had disowned him for being a prize fighter. If ever you hear of "the dark days", thats what people refer to. Sad story really.

Im not sure how true that is but after seeing that standing guillotine from hell. That makes bones jones' standing guillotine of machinda look like childs play Phone Post

It's all true, trust me, I am an accredited internet journalist.
1/9/13 9:09 PM
MDKSDMF
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ya that guy is alive. I like rick story's blood squirt and the old bj penn vs diego sanchez rnc Phone Post
1/9/13 9:19 PM
Letibleu

1/9/13 9:21 PM
Letibleu

I was looking through my archive and found this one of big country rolling. I thought I would share before I forgot again,

1/9/13 9:24 PM
manzuri
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/9/13 9:43 PM
Slapsymaxi
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Diaz guillotine tongue slicer on Miller was really nasty.

You know it's damn vicious if you're getting a Miller boy to tap.

Max Phone Post
1/9/13 9:50 PM
TwinkieTheKid
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The best was when Fujita nearly knocked out Fedor, Fedor recovers, knocks Fujita down, and damn near takes Fujita's head off with a forearm-across-the-windpipe rear naked choke.

Fujita's head was deep purples and Fedor wasn't messing around.
1/9/13 9:54 PM
Gooner H Smith
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ against florian was pretty vicious. Heels to the body and then lightning quick locking the rnc in when florian dropped his hand. God I miss those days. Phone Post
1/9/13 10:17 PM
MDKSDMF
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what about frank mir vs tim silvia armbar?
1/9/13 10:24 PM
yellow wrkahlc

And then this happened:

1/9/13 10:53 PM
Tubarao

good shits man! Phone Post
1/9/13 10:55 PM
Shroom
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 
The brotorious BIG - 
Letibleu -
The brotorious BIG - 
Letibleu -

The dude was buried at Arlington cemetery in apparently an unmarked grave because back then they didnt make a lot of money and that guys family had disowned him for being a prize fighter. If ever you hear of "the dark days", thats what people refer to. Sad story really.

Im not sure how true that is but after seeing that standing guillotine from hell. That makes bones jones' standing guillotine of machinda look like childs play Phone Post

It's all true, trust me, I am an accredited internet journalist.

That story is about as believable as the French winning any type or war.

1/9/13 11:13 PM
HandyDarsh
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc - 

one of my favorites, voted up

1/9/13 11:31 PM
jps1012
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/9/13 11:50 PM
jaytrainwreck
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MORE!!! Phone Post
1/10/13 8:19 AM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ "dark days". Letibleu voted up!

I was looking everywhere for that gif. How Phillips walked away without any permanant damage I'll never know. Dude must have a rubber spine.

1/10/13 8:22 AM
Roryfappedonmyface
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes. Phone Post
1/10/13 10:27 AM
OhNo
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread needs more paul harris
1/10/13 10:28 AM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
1/10/13 1:49 PM
aNutterFedorFan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.