UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Free TheresmyChippy

1/9/13 8:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OCMikelob
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Title says enough. I don't agree with hurting animals, but this is ridiculous. Vote me down, suck my dick, I don't give a fuck. If this forum is filled with that many pussies, so be it. Phone Post
1/9/13 9:00 PM
KnuckleDeep
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know what you're talking about... Phone Post
1/9/13 9:05 PM
OCMikelob
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KnuckleDeep - I don't know what you're talking about... Phone Post
I bet Phone Post
1/9/13 9:15 PM
OCMikelob

This "vote down" system with all these cunts should change or I will not renew my membership (maybe I should have just continued lurking lol) Phone Post
1/9/13 9:15 PM
KnuckleDeep
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought he was unfroze already Phone Post
1/9/13 9:17 PM
OCMikelob

KnuckleDeep - I thought he was unfroze already Phone Post
According to Billbo he is frozen again. Like a fat girl on prom night. Phone Post
1/9/13 9:21 PM
OCMikelob

BITCHES! Phone Post
1/9/13 9:29 PM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OCMikelob - 
KnuckleDeep - I thought he was unfroze already Phone Post
According to Billbo he is frozen again. Like a fat girl on prom night. Phone Post

Why was he frozen?
1/9/13 9:38 PM
OCMikelob

He shot a squirrel with a bow and arrow, maybe not as humanely as I would have personally perferred. But he ate the fuckin thing! Phone Post
1/9/13 9:38 PM
OCMikelob

...preferred... Phone Post
1/9/13 9:39 PM
roperninja
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

N 4 FREEDOM Phone Post
1/9/13 9:41 PM
ItBurnsWheniOG
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There should be a review process.. If you vote someone down you should have to give a good reason why besides "I don't like their views/opinions" and if it's deemed you are just a oversensitive cunt you should be the one getting banned. Phone Post
1/9/13 9:41 PM
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OCMikelob -  He shot a squirrel with a bow and arrow, maybe not as humanely as I would have personally perferred. But he ate the fuckin thing! Phone Post

That's boss as fuck. Fuck those fairies for voting him down.
1/9/13 9:48 PM
OCMikelob

Search function "shot a squirrel"...you'll get it, girls. Phone Post
1/9/13 9:54 PM
Poorsport22
1118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im not a conservative ...but really??? This forum is full of that many bunny huggers??? Ghey Phone Post
1/9/13 10:02 PM
OCMikelob

Free him Phone Post
1/9/13 10:02 PM
albinorhino
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OCMikelob - He shot a squirrel with a bow and arrow, maybe not as humanely as I would have personally perferred. But he ate the fuckin thing! Phone Post
That's the problem dude!

He broke the code man!
Everyone know squirrels are off limits till after the apocalypse

I like when people say "but I ate it", now you are supposed to believe they didn't enjoy killing it.

I never see butchers posing and taking pictures with the animals they kill. Phone Post
1/9/13 10:03 PM
OCMikelob

ItBurnsWheniOG - There should be a review process.. If you vote someone down you should have to give a good reason why besides "I don't like their views/opinions" and if it's deemed you are just a oversensitive cunt you should be the one getting banned. Phone Post
Agreed brotha Phone Post
1/9/13 10:03 PM
OCMikelob

albinorhino -
OCMikelob - He shot a squirrel with a bow and arrow, maybe not as humanely as I would have personally perferred. But he ate the fuckin thing! Phone Post
That's the problem dude!

He broke the code man!

I like when people say "but I ate it", now you are supposed to believe they didn't enjoy killing it.

I never see butchers posing and taking pictures with the animals they kill. Phone Post
Meh Phone Post
1/9/13 10:06 PM
OCMikelob

Butchers cut up hundreds of animals per day. Plus they don't initially murder the animals, so there is no argument. Phone Post
1/9/13 10:06 PM
Billbo
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm working on a documentary now to free Chippy Phone Post
1/9/13 10:08 PM

albinorhino - 
That's the problem dude!

He broke the code man!

Generally, at least where I'm from, butchers don't kill the animals they sell but yes hunters and butchers both take pictures with the animals they kill/sell.

We are supposed to kill things, that's how we survive the world is just very pussified now that they think killing a tree rat to eat is evil, it's embarrassing.
1/9/13 10:20 PM
OCMikelob

Billbo - I'm working on a documentary now to free Chippy Phone Post
Lol...pics or gtfo! Phone Post
1/9/13 10:22 PM
OCMikelob

UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man -
OCMikelob -  He shot a squirrel with a bow and arrow, maybe not as humanely as I would have personally perferred. But he ate the fuckin thing! Phone Post

That's boss as fuck. Fuck those fairies for voting him down.
Voted up when I am at my laptop sir Phone Post
1/9/13 10:23 PM
OCMikelob

...and billbo too. Not sure if serious gif. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.