UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seeing what Cain did to JDS, does it change...

1/9/13 10:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
majikman
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

your opinion on how a Lesner vs JDS fight would have played out?
1/9/13 10:21 PM
UGCTT Captain America
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No, I thought Lesnar had a pretty good chance if he stuck to wrestling Phone Post
1/9/13 10:40 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dwight K Schrute - Pissed off angry UFC 100 Lesnar, before virus, beats any man in MMA.

never go full retard
1/9/13 10:41 PM
Master Shredder
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Lesnar that beat Herring,Couture and Mir was a BEAST but we'll never know its all speculation
1/9/13 10:42 PM
ortman166
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No jds would still stomp him Phone Post
1/9/13 10:46 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was a big Lesnar fan, but the guy had glaring holes in his game. I believe the illness affected him, but I also believe he would still have lost to Cain and Overeem.

He put up a decent fight against Cain until he couldn't keep him down and started getting clipped and folded. No shame in losing to the champ.
1/9/13 10:47 PM
Nexuscrawlers
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ortman166 - No jds would still stomp him Phone Post
This. Cain outwrestled jds for sure, but jds also stopped a lot early and he got up quick from most of the takedowns. I don't think Brock could have pulled that kind of win off. JDS would be able to easily outstike Lesner and even if he got him down, junior could get back up. Brock couldn't have taken the punches Cain did, and likely wouldn't have landed the bombs Cain did (and for 5 rounds). Phone Post
1/9/13 10:49 PM
Brian Rule
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No offense to Brock but one hard strike from JDS would have have had him reeling. It would like round one of Carwin/Lesnar except JDS would have finished Brock by the second minute

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.