UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Belfort tells Dana to find new opponent for Silva

1/9/13 10:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Grimreapers
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Source: Vitor Belfort guarantees win over Bisping; tells Dana White to find another opponent for Silva

So if Belfort KO Bisping in the first round like we all know he will, who the hell should Silva fight next? Does Weidman instantly become the number one contender or does Luke get an immediate title shot?

1/9/13 11:02 PM
SupesUp
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson stated he'd wait until late next year to fight again which means he gets more time to find the right opponent and would mean guys like Rockhold and weidman would have plenty of time to get another fight in first to determine a true number 1 contender. Phone Post
1/9/13 11:03 PM
Grimreapers

SupesUp -  Anderson stated he'd wait until late next year to fight again which means he gets more time to find the right opponent and would mean guys like Rockhold and weidman would have plenty of time to get another fight in first to determine a true number 1 contender. Phone Post

well that sucks

1/9/13 11:06 PM
yellow wrkahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It does suck, which is why we must rig the Belfort/Bisping fight. I suggest installing this metal plate in the back of Mike's head:

1/9/13 11:20 PM
SupesUp
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billytk - If Vitor KOs him in brutal fashion will dana not offer Vitor the title shot he's promising to bisping?
No chance Phone Post
1/9/13 11:22 PM
Diver690
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"If Vitor KOs him in brutal fashion will dana not offer Vitor the title shot he's promising to bisping?"

Couldn't quote for some reason...

I read it and took it to be more of a statement to DW since he made a recent comment about a Bisping/Silva fight. I don't think he was saying he didn't want a title shot as much as he was saying that Bisping isn't getting one by beating him. 

1/9/13 11:24 PM
Mookie Blaylock
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Lombard beats Okami, I wouldn't mind him getting a title shot.
1/9/13 11:40 PM
TheCrow13
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Part of me doesn't understand why vitor doesn't get another shot. He is always dangerous. Phone Post
1/9/13 11:41 PM
Eggbert
751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Anderson isn't fighting for another year he needs to give up the belt Phone Post
1/10/13 1:03 AM
Sigitywop bears

FatLoser - vitor should get the shot after nearly submitting jBj and if he ko's bisping he's number 1 again for me.
This. He looked good against jbj, plus he took a spider kick to the face in the first fight that would have finished any middleweight..

Look what just happened with Cain vs jds.. Cain took a hard shot in the first match only to come back and destroy jds in the rematch.

Now, im not saying that i think that would happen in a rematch with these two but If vitor gets by bisping I say give him one more shot at silva.. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.