UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Silva on Stann: Someone will get the knockout

1/9/13 11:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Grimreapers
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Source: Wanderlei Silva on fight with Brian Stann: "Someone will get the knockout, and I hope it's me."

This is going to brutal, not looking forward to this fight at all. I don't wanna see Silva get KO again. IF Silva get's KO should he retire? I know some people want to him retire, but he has shown to still have it after all he did finish Cung Le

1/9/13 11:36 PM
da Vinci 81
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone know why this fight's at LHW?
1/9/13 11:38 PM
Grimreapers

da Vinci 81 - Anyone know why this fight's at LHW?

Silva don't want to cut the weight, and Stann had no other fights lined up

1/9/13 11:47 PM
DEZBOT

Unfortunately I see silva going down:( its gonna be hard to knock out that comic book chin on stann, shits chiseled as fuck Phone Post
1/9/13 11:50 PM
yellow wrkahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No one's getting knocked out.

Stann's going to get rocked in the first, Wandy's going to fail to capitalize, and for the rest of the fight, we'll see Stann/Bisping all over again, but with Stann taking home the decision.

1/9/13 11:52 PM
Snayke13
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DEZBOT - Unfortunately I see silva going down:( its gonna be hard to knock out that comic book chin on stann, shits chiseled as fuck Phone Post
Lol, awesome. Phone Post
1/9/13 11:54 PM
Snayke13
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snayke13 -
DEZBOT - Unfortunately I see silva going down:( its gonna be hard to knock out that comic book chin on stann, shits chiseled as fuck Phone Post
Lol, awesome. Phone Post
The last part, i dont wanna see Silva get KOd again. Id have to go eith Stann on this one...by KO :( Phone Post
1/10/13 2:17 AM
Roy Batty
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If the Wand who played it smart against Bisping and Le shows up, it's a toss-up.
1/10/13 2:28 AM
Fedors Jim Jams

Roy Batty - If the Wand who played it smart against Bisping and Le shows up, it's a toss-up.

if that wand shows up... i think he might get a sub. wand vs stann bjj?
1/10/13 2:33 AM
Stolm
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Wand does get KO'd, at least Stann is not the kind of guy who is going to follow up with countless unnecessary shots.

Look at the bright side!
1/10/13 8:44 AM
Doc T
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stolm - If Wand does get KO'd, at least Stann is not the kind of guy who is going to follow up with countless unnecessary shots.

Look at the bright side!
Fair enough Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.