UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Petition to get Pat Miletech in the UFC

1/10/13 1:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I recall there was something with miletich and dana having a beef. It was over TUF I think. They had never reallys quashed it. I might be mixing him up with someone else though.

The thing with commentating is the team has to fit together. I would be interested in hearing the chemistry with say rogan.

1/10/13 2:14 AM
Shroom Haze
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah right I rather have bas rutten which is still better Phone Post
1/10/13 10:03 AM
irishrottie
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc - 

Never happened.

As I was saying, I'd love to see Pat fight again, huge fan of the former ww champ, butit's going to have to be a warm-up fight against a 15-20 welterweight, no one too rough.

this probably had you giggling to youself. sad.

1/10/13 11:12 AM
MuchRespec'
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed, absolutely. Pat brings real insight to a broadcast. Phone Post
1/10/13 11:16 AM
caposa
1704 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed. He should 100% be in there. Both broadcast teams could use him badly. Phone Post
1/10/13 3:47 PM
kalki
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat is the man........he's the only thing that makes those d-level shows worth watching...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.