UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bjorn Rebney interview about new reality show

1/9/13 11:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rebney was recently interviewed about his new reality show coming to Spike Tv. An just like everything else he does, yet again he decided to take a few notes out of Dana's book, here are a few quotes I found interesting

Ariel: So how would you say your show is different than TUF?

Bjorn: Well man on our show man this aint survivor and shit theres no voting um off, you fuckin beat um off. You know when the guys get to the house I fire um all up and remind um what they are doing here, I sat at home for weeks trying to think what I'd say than finally it hit me. Do you wanna be a fuckin fighter? its very original came up with it myself and I say it constantly to the fighters to remind them what this is all about. Cuz you know its not fuckin all signin autographs n bangin broads when they get outta here.
1/10/13 1:17 AM
brahmabull81
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana also claimed that Tuf isnt survivor, and actually used the phrase "you have to beat em off" only to retract it seconds later as the TUF teams laughed at him. Born... tsk tsk. Phone Post
1/10/13 1:22 AM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

.5/10 Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.