UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

1/22/13 8:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 8:04 PM

Great workout for you all.,. No rest between exercises as soon as done with one go to next.... It's called an 18-20... You do the 18 Exercises at 20 reps each... To start try an 18-10! Shit will get you sweating.

1- push up's
2- crunches
3- jumping jacks
4- boot slaps ( stand with arms out so your body is in a T formation, bend at the knees, squat down slap boots stand back up in T... Repeat)
5- diamond Push up's
6- Full Sit ups
7- jumping jacks
8- mountain Climbers ( get down like doing a push up, hold your self up with arms and bring one leg up at a time like your climbing a steep hill)
9- wide Spread Push ups
10- leg lifts ( lay in back, put hands under lower back/upper butt area for support and lift legs together as high as you can, when coming down don't touch ground, stop right before then re-lift)
11- jumping Jacks
12- Hit its ( jog in place for a few steps then flop down to a push up position, do push up, stand up, jog in place ...repeat)
13- regular push ups
14- bicycle abs
15- lunges
16-burpees ( same as Hit its, but you don't jog in place, you jump with arms up after doing the Push-ups... Videos on line if you need better instruction)
17- scissor kick abs ( lay in back like for leg lifts... Raise one leg then the other... Never resting either on the ground)
18- jumping jacks Phone Post

1/22/13 10:46 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's the kind of stuff I was doing when I got in shape the first time! Love body weight stuff. Shit really works. Also my new mouthguard was just delivered. I'm so pumped! Gonna see if I can round up some sparring partners for tomorrow. Also tomorrow I'm going to unleash a secret for all the iPhone users. An app that will change ur fitness life! All u gotta do is the work. Game on! Phone Post
1/22/13 10:58 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Delicious Health... For under 7$ Total... Chicken breast on sale at Von's for 4.50$ Brocolli was $1 , carrots $1 ... No excuses .., fed 3 people for less than MCDonalds Meal! 

1/22/13 11:52 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Delicious Health... For under 7$ Total... Chicken breast on sale at Von's for 4.50$ Brocolli was $1 , carrots $1 ... No excuses .., fed 3 people for less than MCDonalds Meal! 

Almost the same meal I made last night. I slow cooked some pork (12 hours) and made pulled pork sandwiches for dinner tonight. Phone Post
1/22/13 11:53 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

TheFapMaster - Had to be in Chicago Monday and today for a convention. Work has completely consumed all of my time both days, so I have not been able to do shit, and I'm pretty pissed off about it to be honest. Done ok on the diet, even though I've had to entertain customers for lunch and dinner, both days. Trying to do salads, steak, steamed veggies, oatmeal for breakfast and no alcohol...just water.

I return home tomorrow. Flight arrives at 1:30pm. Drive home, shower, gather myself for an hour or so, while I have a protein shake...and then it's the gym's ass. I will meet my June 1st goal or fucking die trying, believe that.
Glad to have u back brother! Phone Post
1/23/13 8:15 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

5:15 am ... Health time! Phone Post
1/23/13 9:49 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Getaway Stick Day!!

Love doing legs!!

All health! Phone Post
1/23/13 10:49 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

My calfs are huge proportionally. I wear medium size gear in just about everything, gloves, shirts/rashguards, compression shorts, etc. I have to buy large or extra large for anything on my legs lol. Shin pads are a large, knee brace is an extra large cause the large didn't fit over my calf so it's all loose on top haha, slip on grappling shin pads I got last night are a large and they cut the blood off from my knees to my feet lol. Phone Post
1/23/13 4:42 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Just did arms and they are officially dead haha. Man they are beat. War All Health. 

1/23/13 4:55 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Alright here we go. The moment you've all (or just Pesc and FapM these days lol) been waiting for. Today's tip is my secret weapon. It's not that big of a secret really and u may have already heard of it or maybe even tried it. But I assure u it's a game changer if u commit to it. Unfortunately there's a draw back. It's only available to those who own iPhones, iPads or an iPod Touch. Which is basically everyone these days so no worries really. Anyhoo, here we go! Today's tip is Nike Training Club! 

It's a free app in the Apple App Store and it's fucking brutal!! How does it work? Simple. 

1. Download the app

2. Pick a workout and follow the instructions 

3. ??????????

4. Profit!

It's as easy as that. Free app with tons of workouts, HD video demonstrations of each exercise by hot chicks, workouts broken up by skill/fitness level and area u want to work. This app is a beast. Even the 15 min routines are killer. It's not the quantity when u workout as much as the quality. And these workouts are quality. Download it. Use it. Thank me later. 

War All Health Army!!

1/23/13 9:34 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

^^^ ill check it out! Thanks for heads up Phone Post
1/23/13 10:02 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - ^^^ ill check it out! Thanks for heads up Phone Post
Dude it's gonna change the way u look at working out. I have faith in that. Phone Post
1/23/13 10:50 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Age is just a number buddy. U got this! We got ur back!

Phone Post
1/23/13 10:51 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Oh yeah I voted up every member of our All Health army today. We got this boys! Phone Post
1/24/13 12:25 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

TheFapMaster - Thanks Sid. I consider you to have become a friend throughout this process my man.
Not problem man! Phone Post
1/24/13 12:26 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_SidRival -
TheFapMaster - Thanks Sid. I consider you to have become a friend throughout this process my man.
Not problem man! Phone Post
*No problem. Phone Post
1/24/13 12:37 AM
UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Great workout for you all.,. No rest between exercises as soon as done with one go to next.... It's called an 18-20... You do the 18 Exercises at 20 reps each... To start try an 18-10! Shit will get you sweating.

1- push up's
2- crunches
3- jumping jacks
4- boot slaps ( stand with arms out so your body is in a T formation, bend at the knees, squat down slap boots stand back up in T... Repeat)
5- diamond Push up's
6- Full Sit ups
7- jumping jacks
8- mountain Climbers ( get down like doing a push up, hold your self up with arms and bring one leg up at a time like your climbing a steep hill)
9- wide Spread Push ups
10- leg lifts ( lay in back, put hands under lower back/upper butt area for support and lift legs together as high as you can, when coming down don't touch ground, stop right before then re-lift)
11- jumping Jacks
12- Hit its ( jog in place for a few steps then flop down to a push up position, do push up, stand up, jog in place ...repeat)
13- regular push ups
14- bicycle abs
15- lunges
16-burpees ( same as Hit its, but you don't jog in place, you jump with arms up after doing the Push-ups... Videos on line if you need better instruction)
17- scissor kick abs ( lay in back like for leg lifts... Raise one leg then the other... Never resting either on the ground)

Fuck man, for being tall and skinny, that made me realize I am out of shape. Phone Post
1/24/13 8:02 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

1- push up's
2- crunches
3- jumping jacks
5- diamond Push up's
6- Full Sit ups
7- jumping jacks
9- wide Spread Push ups
11- jumping Jacks
13- regular push ups
14- bicycle abs
15- lunges

Fuck man, for being tall and skinny, that made me realize I am out of shape. Phone Post
Shits no joke... If you got threw a full 18-20 your doing good!

War All Health Phone Post
1/24/13 8:28 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TheFapMaster - Just got back from my daughters 8th grade game and then taking the family to dinner (in which I had coffee and watched them all eat). Just wanted to check in and let you all know that I am back after it, after missing two days, and I officially put my fucking gym on notice tonight. Did a hard 45 minutes of cardio, including 15 minutes of intervals on the stairs + a chest workout afterwards.

Now keep in mind that I'm 42, and havent lifted in years...and I workout alone, so I don't have a spotter. But I wanted to see just how much my strength has improved over the last 3 months, when I started out doing 30lb dumbbells on flat bench. Threw up 225 three times tonight. Probably doesn't sound like much, and in reality, it's probably not...but for me, I was pretty damned excited about it.

Back at it tomorrow. Cardio + shoulders & abs.
Good work bud... Keep it up. Phone Post
1/24/13 8:45 AM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Already in... Been cheating on Team Fat Kid.... Joined the get Abbs thread on the OG and threw out the name Team Ab... It stuck, everyone's claiming...I'm not sure if they now I'm also president of team fat kid... Kinda conflicting but hey... It's all HEALTH this year!

At the Gym sweating my ass off right now!!

Already dropped 8 lbs in 10 days!

Team Ab Phone Post

OG / Team Ab. 

In the OG we don't just hold one another accountable, we promise our firstborn if we fail. Now that's dedication. 

1/24/13 10:17 AM
UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

1- push up's
2- crunches
3- jumping jacks
5- diamond Push up's
6- Full Sit ups
7- jumping jacks
9- wide Spread Push ups
11- jumping Jacks
13- regular push ups
14- bicycle abs
15- lunges

Shits no joke... If you got threw a full 18-20 your doing good!

War All Health Phone Post
I knew that wasn't gonna happen. Phone Post
1/24/13 11:17 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Authority Figure -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Already in... Been cheating on Team Fat Kid.... Joined the get Abbs thread on the OG and threw out the name Team Ab... It stuck, everyone's claiming...I'm not sure if they now I'm also president of team fat kid... Kinda conflicting but hey... It's all HEALTH this year!

At the Gym sweating my ass off right now!!

Already dropped 8 lbs in 10 days!

Team Ab Phone Post

OG / Team Ab. 

In the OG we don't just hold one another accountable, we promise our firstborn if we fail. Now that's dedication. 

He's right... It's pretty serious... Old Rumple Foreskins gets your first born if you don't meet your goals!! Phone Post
1/24/13 11:28 AM
leadingwiththechin
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in. Here's my little story. I did my first and only pro fight in the wec june of 2006. I lost by ko, and was upset at what I thought was an early stoppage. After seeing the photos of me sleeping as my opponent rained down hammer fist I became grateful herb dean stepped in. So any way I went to work gained 70 lbs and some kids. I've been back training since march very leisurely. I've asked my coaches for a fight in march or april. My goal is to weigh in at 235 240. I'm at 255 right now. The workouts and meal ideas you guys have posted are awesome. I'll keep you posted! Phone Post
1/24/13 12:01 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

leadingwiththechin - I'm in. Here's my little story. I did my first and only pro fight in the wec june of 2006. I lost by ko, and was upset at what I thought was an early stoppage. After seeing the photos of me sleeping as my opponent rained down hammer fist I became grateful herb dean stepped in. So any way I went to work gained 70 lbs and some kids. I've been back training since march very leisurely. I've asked my coaches for a fight in march or april. My goal is to weigh in at 235 240. I'm at 255 right now. The workouts and meal ideas you guys have posted are awesome. I'll keep you posted! Phone Post
Awesome man. Glad to have u! War All Health! Phone Post
1/24/13 12:10 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

leadingwiththechin - I'm in. Here's my little story. I did my first and only pro fight in the wec june of 2006. I lost by ko, and was upset at what I thought was an early stoppage. After seeing the photos of me sleeping as my opponent rained down hammer fist I became grateful herb dean stepped in. So any way I went to work gained 70 lbs and some kids. I've been back training since march very leisurely. I've asked my coaches for a fight in march or april. My goal is to weigh in at 235 240. I'm at 255 right now. The workouts and meal ideas you guys have posted are awesome. I'll keep you posted! Phone Post
Fuck ya ... Get on board... And then show your opponent what HEALTH upside his head feels like ! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.