UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

1/26/13 2:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
569 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - ^^^ fuck ya my man!!! Team All Health better have a spot on your Shorts when you go Pro!

Team All Health Fight Club

1st rule of AHFC ... Fuck the Rules! Phone Post
Fuck the rules! Phone Post
Let me guess, is rule #2 do it live? Phone Post
Dude!! Idk if u watch the Tommy Toe Hold Show, but u should watch this weeks episode lol. He goes into a #doinitLIVE rant at the end! Made my fucking day lol. Phone Post
1/26/13 8:50 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its 5;45 AM on Saturday Morning ... Health Time!! Phone Post
1/26/13 11:59 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFapMaster - Off to the gym, boys. Saturdays are supposed to be my off day, but I took yesterday off because my shoulders were still hurting pretty bad. They're feeling better today, so I'm getting after it, but going to do legs today so I can give them one more days rest.

Plan for today: 3 miles on treadmill + 10 minute intervals on stairs + 20 minutes on bike....then legs and abs. Legs will probably be rubber in the morning, but it is what it is.

Still on the Team Health train!
Just finished doing the "Getaway Sticks" myself... Hip on bike for 5-10 minutes after you do ur legs n Abbs... Will help with the soreness tomorrow! Phone Post
1/26/13 4:27 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
569 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
TheFapMaster - Off to the gym, boys. Saturdays are supposed to be my off day, but I took yesterday off because my shoulders were still hurting pretty bad. They're feeling better today, so I'm getting after it, but going to do legs today so I can give them one more days rest.

Plan for today: 3 miles on treadmill + 10 minute intervals on stairs + 20 minutes on bike....then legs and abs. Legs will probably be rubber in the morning, but it is what it is.

Still on the Team Health train!
Just finished doing the "Getaway Sticks" myself... Hip on bike for 5-10 minutes after you do ur legs n Abbs... Will help with the soreness tomorrow! Phone Post
U guys are awesome! Phone Post
1/26/13 8:16 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

ALL HEALTH Cioppino Tonight!!

1/26/13 10:36 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Gtfo of here with that! I cook at least 5 days a week and none of my food looks like that lol. Not to mention making me feel like a dick. I'm in the In and Out drive through as I type this lol. Health fail :(

Phone Post
1/26/13 10:37 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

I did pick up 2 cases of C2O coconut water while I was out though. Stuff is the shit!! Phone Post
1/27/13 9:25 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Gtfo of here with that! I cook at least 5 days a week and none of my food looks like that lol. Not to mention making me feel like a dick. I'm in the In and Out drive through as I type this lol. Health fail :(

Phone Post
6:15 Sunday Morning.... Health .... It's all fucking Health!! Phone Post
1/27/13 9:29 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - I did pick up 2 cases of C2O coconut water while I was out though. Stuff is the shit!! Phone Post
Best stuff ever to mix Protein Shakes with after the Gym!!! Phone Post
1/27/13 9:35 AM
leadingwiththechin
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El pescador the food looks awesome! I tried making the turkey chili yesterday. Didn't look like yours but it worked! Phone Post
1/27/13 9:39 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

leadingwiththechin - El pescador the food looks awesome! I tried making the turkey chili yesterday. Didn't look like yours but it worked! Phone Post
Thanks Bud! Done Catering for years as a side gig, and opening a Food truck in the next month with my little Bro who just graduated from culinary school!

Ill PM you my Recipe if I ever log in from a Computer. Phone Post
1/27/13 4:02 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Phone Post
There better be a Hasselhoff style video related to this breakdown ... Lol... Fuck I love in n out! Phone Post
1/27/13 4:57 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Phone Post
There better be a Hasselhoff style video related to this breakdown ... Lol... Fuck I love in n out! Phone Post
Lol I'll see if I can get my gf's daughter to video tape me wallowing in self pity while telling me what a mess I am. Phone Post
1/27/13 5:28 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Lol... No rush! Phone Post
1/27/13 6:59 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

TheFapMaster -
UGCTT_SidRival -  First day sparring stand up in a REALLY long time. Had a fucking blast though. Rolled nine 3 min rounds with strikes allowed and then sparred nine 3 min rounds of boxing. Nothing like taking a few punches to make u feel alive! The adrenaline high is insane. I've been skydiving, I've been scuba diving, I've stood on the edge of a volcano. And none of those experiences make me feel as awesome as I do when I'm fighting. Only thing I can compare it to is being on stage (I was a professional musician for 6 years). And odds are fighting in front of a live audience will even top that. I'm ready to go get this! War All Health! Phone Post

Sid, this is awesome bro! Happy for you man, that you are back sparring again. Pretty obvious that it's something you enjoy and are passionate about. Just be sure not to let anyone fuck that pretty face up, son!! lol.
BEEP!! Lol I'll try not too haha. Phone Post
1/27/13 7:04 PM
MasterofMartialArts
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Already in... Been cheating on Team Fat Kid.... Joined the get Abbs thread on the OG and threw out the name Team Ab... It stuck, everyone's claiming...I'm not sure if they now I'm also president of team fat kid... Kinda conflicting but hey... It's all HEALTH this year!

At the Gym sweating my ass off right now!!

Already dropped 8 lbs in 10 days!

Team Ab Phone Post
Very nice. I'm not training or looking to compete, but just getting in shape for myself. After that my goal is to maintain my fitness and that is the hardest part. I weighed 130 in high school and got up to as high as 151 in the spring of last year, worked out and ran hard until the fall when I hurt my knee. After my knee recovered, i was 144. Since then (2 weeks), I have gone from 144 to 139. Then once I hit 130 I will start putting on some muscle mass. Phone Post
1/27/13 9:24 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Brisket in the Oven ... All health and leftovers for day.

1/27/13 9:25 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

1/27/13 9:29 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

1/27/13 9:38 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

MasterofMartialArts -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Already in... Been cheating on Team Fat Kid.... Joined the get Abbs thread on the OG and threw out the name Team Ab... It stuck, everyone's claiming...I'm not sure if they now I'm also president of team fat kid... Kinda conflicting but hey... It's all HEALTH this year!

At the Gym sweating my ass off right now!!

Already dropped 8 lbs in 10 days!

Team Ab Phone Post
Very nice. I'm not training or looking to compete, but just getting in shape for myself. After that my goal is to maintain my fitness and that is the hardest part. I weighed 130 in high school and got up to as high as 151 in the spring of last year, worked out and ran hard until the fall when I hurt my knee. After my knee recovered, i was 144. Since then (2 weeks), I have gone from 144 to 139. Then once I hit 130 I will start putting on some muscle mass. Phone Post
Get it my man!! Phone Post
1/28/13 8:10 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

It's O'dark Thirty and time to get Dirty!!

War All Health Phone Post
1/28/13 10:08 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

TheFapMaster -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  It's O'dark Thirty and time to get Dirty!!

Get it!! Off to the gym myself, as soon as I get some paperwork done here.

Chest workout and then 1 hour on the stair machine (70 steps/min) = 962 calories.
Kill it guys! Phone Post
1/28/13 12:59 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TheFapMaster -
TheFapMaster - 

Chest workout and then 1 hour on the stair machine (70 steps/min) = 962 calories.

Home from the gym. Got it done today!
Good man!

Back n bi's felt great this morning!! Phone Post
1/28/13 2:07 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TheFapMaster -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
TheFapMaster -
TheFapMaster - 

Home from the gym. Got it done today!
Good man!

Back n bi's felt great this morning!! Phone Post

You're going to be an Adonis!!!
Fuck I hope so!!

Makings Gains!!! Phone Post
1/28/13 3:22 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Home made acai bowl goodness!

Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.