UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

1/28/13 4:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - Home made acai bowl goodness!

Phone Post
Heaven... I Eat that every morning !!! Phone Post
1/28/13 6:43 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
546 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFapMaster - That looks awesome! What is an acai bowl and how do I make it?
It's basically a blended smoothie type meal with granola and bananas on too.

Mine consists of acai (frozen brick kind, might take some searching but u can find them at the local store in the freezer section), couple strawberries (cut then frozen), banana (I use 2, 1 blended and 1 cut on top, I cut a few bananas up ahead of time into 4s and freeze them also for the blended ones), about a half a cup of blueberries (also frozen), and I use coconut water for my liquid to blend. Crush up a natures valley granola bar and put it on top and slice up the other banana and enjoy!

A real basic starter bowl though is acai, about a cup of blueberries, a banana, and apple juice. Finding the way u like it is up to u.

They're amazing though. Had my first one when I was living in Hawaii. Been eating them as often as I can afford ever since haha. Phone Post
1/28/13 8:03 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -
TheFapMaster - That looks awesome! What is an acai bowl and how do I make it?
It's basically a blended smoothie type meal with granola and bananas on too.

Mine consists of acai (frozen brick kind, might take some searching but u can find them at the local store in the freezer section), couple strawberries (cut then frozen), banana (I use 2, 1 blended and 1 cut on top, I cut a few bananas up ahead of time into 4s and freeze them also for the blended ones), about a half a cup of blueberries (also frozen), and I use coconut water for my liquid to blend. Crush up a natures valley granola bar and put it on top and slice up the other banana and enjoy!

A real basic starter bowl though is acai, about a cup of blueberries, a banana, and apple juice. Finding the way u like it is up to u.

They're amazing though. Had my first one when I was living in Hawaii. Been eating them as often as I can afford ever since haha. Phone Post
Or go to blenders if in a pinch... There heaven, add shredded coconut n pomegranate juice.... HEALTH!

But always better made at home Phone Post
1/28/13 9:34 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

My women's idea of cooking ... Lol... She's a good girl though!! 

1/29/13 12:58 AM
leadingwiththechin
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man all the food looks great! You guys are all inspiring. Last night I got in an hour and a half of bag work, position drills and standing up from gaurd. Today 30 minutes takedown drills and some boxing with takedowns. Feeling good! Phone Post
1/29/13 8:11 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
546 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leadingwiththechin - Man all the food looks great! You guys are all inspiring. Last night I got in an hour and a half of bag work, position drills and standing up from gaurd. Today 30 minutes takedown drills and some boxing with takedowns. Feeling good! Phone Post
Awesome man! It's stupid o clock and I'm headed to jiujitsu right now. Camarillo's has a "zombie jiujitsu" class at 545am Tuesdays and Thursdays so I'm going to start attending it. Check in when I get home. War all health! Phone Post
1/29/13 9:10 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
leadingwiththechin - Man all the food looks great! You guys are all inspiring. Last night I got in an hour and a half of bag work, position drills and standing up from gaurd. Today 30 minutes takedown drills and some boxing with takedowns. Feeling good! Phone Post
Awesome man! It's stupid o clock and I'm headed to jiujitsu right now. Camarillo's has a "zombie jiujitsu" class at 545am Tuesdays and Thursdays so I'm going to start attending it. Check in when I get home. War all health! Phone Post
Good fucking man !!!

Heading in for Cardio n abs now Phone Post
1/29/13 10:16 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

I got owned haha. But it was still awesome. Learned some new stuff and everyone was really cool. Only 6 of us there so we all got some quality instruction and individual attention. Can't wait to come back tomorrow. Ready to not suck at jiujitsu anymore lol. All health! Phone Post
1/29/13 10:38 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - I got owned haha. But it was still awesome. Learned some new stuff and everyone was really cool. Only 6 of us there so we all got some quality instruction and individual attention. Can't wait to come back tomorrow. Ready to not suck at jiujitsu anymore lol. All health! Phone Post
Good man!!

Legs n abs done... Bike time Phone Post
1/29/13 11:51 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Went from beast mode to feast mode lol. Egg whites, sliced turkey and potatoes sautéed in coconut oil. Unsweetened decaf iced tea to drink.

Phone Post
1/29/13 12:51 PM
leadingwiththechin
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rolling kits at 545 says it all!!! Get after it Sid! Phone Post
1/29/13 12:54 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Went from beast mode to feast mode lol. Egg whites, sliced turkey and potatoes sautéed in coconut oil. Unsweetened decaf iced tea to drink.

Phone Post
O'Feastiality!!! Phone Post
1/29/13 5:36 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

leadingwiththechin -  Rolling kits at 545 says it all!!! Get after it Sid! Phone Post

Thanks man! Yeah I've definitely never trained like that that early in the morning before. It was awesome though. Pumped for tomorrow!

1/29/13 8:50 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

All Health Ground Turkey Tostadas....Health at its finest!!

less than 13$ for all ingredients will feed 4 people and have left overs...affordable Health!!

Substitute Greek Yogurt for Sour Cream....extra health!

VIVA LA HEALTH!!

1/29/13 8:58 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Get it sucka! I made crock pot chile verde tonight. Second try. First one was a serious fail haha. This one came out much better. Not perfect yet but getting closer. All health! Phone Post
1/29/13 9:33 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Time to play a quick Round!! Phone Post
1/29/13 9:35 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

1/29/13 10:02 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TheFapMaster - Woke up this morning with a stomach bug, and have been fighting it all day. Not getting any better at all, so I missed todays workout. Feel absolutely horrible and drained. The only good news is that I havent eaten shit.
That sucks... Gotta feed your colds... Stay outa the gym... Don't wanna be Host Monkey!! Phone Post
1/29/13 10:02 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
TheFapMaster - Woke up this morning with a stomach bug, and have been fighting it all day. Not getting any better at all, so I missed todays workout. Feel absolutely horrible and drained. The only good news is that I havent eaten shit.
That sucks... Gotta feed your colds... Stay outa the gym... Don't wanna be Host Monkey!! Phone Post
Hope u feel better soon! Phone Post
1/29/13 10:09 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Time to play a quick Round!! Phone Post
Substitute Greek yogurt for sour cream huh....... Somebody learn something new from biggest loser this week! Lol. Phone Post
1/29/13 10:12 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Zicam zicam zicam! Rapid melts really work man. Get better and get back at it homie! Phone Post
1/29/13 10:13 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
Substitute Greek yogurt for sour cream huh....... Somebody learn something new from biggest loser this week! Lol. Phone Post
Haven't watched the episode yet... It's on the DVR... A buddy of mine has used the GY for years... It's real good! Phone Post
1/29/13 11:16 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
Haven't watched the episode yet... It's on the DVR... A buddy of mine has used the GY for years... It's real good! Phone Post
Totally talk about it this week lol Phone Post
1/30/13 7:47 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
Totally talk about it this week lol Phone Post
Epic... I'm on the Right track!!

4:45AM chest n Tri time!! Phone Post
1/30/13 8:09 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Yes u are! I'm off to jiujitsu again. Never too early in the morning to get strangled. All health suckas! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.