UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

1/30/13 8:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - Yes u are! I'm off to jiujitsu again. Never too early in the morning to get strangled. All health suckas! Phone Post
Health Life!! Phone Post
1/30/13 10:29 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First Wednesday they've ever had the zombie class. I was the only person that showed up haha. Basically got a free private lesson for an hour and 15 mins. Learned so much today. It was awesome! Phone Post
1/30/13 11:11 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - First Wednesday they've ever had the zombie class. I was the only person that showed up haha. Basically got a free private lesson for an hour and 15 mins. Learned so much today. It was awesome! Phone Post
So rad!!

Good Stuff! Phone Post
1/30/13 12:15 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival - First Wednesday they've ever had the zombie class. I was the only person that showed up haha. Basically got a free private lesson for an hour and 15 mins. Learned so much today. It was awesome! Phone Post
So rad!!

Good Stuff! Phone Post
Yeah it was really cool. Know what else is really cool? Leaving tomorrow for UFC 156!! Spending the night in Laughlin tomorrow night (my gf's grandparents got us 2 hotel rooms for the night, live live in Bullhead, AZ right next door) then taking off from there to Vegas for the weigh ins. Going to go see Rogan Friday night and then the fights Saturday! I'm so pumped! My first live UFC. Phone Post
1/30/13 12:16 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

How's the rest of the army doing?! I know u romos are lurking the thread. Post something! Update us! Call me a phaggot. Something. If ur struggling lets help get u back on track. All health baby. We can do this! Phone Post
1/30/13 12:16 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
So rad!!

Good Stuff! Phone Post
Yeah it was really cool. Know what else is really cool? Leaving tomorrow for UFC 156!! Spending the night in Laughlin tomorrow night (my gf's grandparents got us 2 hotel rooms for the night, live live in Bullhead, AZ right next door) then taking off from there to Vegas for the weigh ins. Going to go see Rogan Friday night and then the fights Saturday! I'm so pumped! My first live UFC. Phone Post
Epic... Have fun... I've yet to make it to a UFC either... Hope you have a blast and win some money on Creepy!! Phone Post
1/30/13 2:53 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Found this in a box in the garage ... Had it hanging on my wall since I was 18, stoked to put it up in the new house (bought a place about a year ago... Finally all unpacked...lol)

From Nelson Mandela's inaugural Speech.

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

Not very religious but this has always resonated with me... Keep up the good work team... Everyone around you will benefit from your HEALTH!! Phone Post
1/30/13 2:55 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

I know how powerful I am. Time to show the rest of the world! Phone Post
1/30/13 2:56 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - I know how powerful I am. Time to show the rest of the world! Phone Post
Do it my Brother... Ill be rooting for you! Phone Post
1/30/13 5:19 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Finally removed enough shit to download Nike App... It's killer... Gnarly workouts and Hot Chicks .. Win win!! Thanks for heads up Sid. Phone Post
1/30/13 5:22 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Finally removed enough shit to download Nike App... It's killer... Gnarly workouts and Hot Chicks .. Win win!! Thanks for heads up Sid. Phone Post
Awesome! Dude wait til u try it! Ur gonna wonder wtf happened haha. I can't believe it's a free app. Amazing resource. Phone Post
1/30/13 8:36 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Health! 

1/30/13 10:03 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Health! 

Health! Phone Post
1/31/13 7:56 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Gunna do one of the Ab workouts on the Nike app after back n bi's ... Ill let you know how it goes! Phone Post
1/31/13 10:10 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Gunna do one of the Ab workouts on the Nike app after back n bi's ... Ill let you know how it goes! Phone Post
Good luck bromo. Let me know! Phone Post
1/31/13 10:32 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Gunna do one of the Ab workouts on the Nike app after back n bi's ... Ill let you know how it goes! Phone Post
Did the 15 minute Core Crunch... Shit was rough... Lol Phone Post
1/31/13 11:48 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
Haha! Wait til tomorrow bro! Gonna feel like Aldo kicked u in the gut lol. Retarded hard for only being 15 mins huh! When I was in shape I was powering through the 45 min workouts on there. They were brutal but I was able to hang. I'd die before the 25 min mark if I tried now. Phone Post
2/1/13 1:53 PM
HitsToTheDome
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
Haha! Wait til tomorrow bro! Gonna feel like Aldo kicked u in the gut lol. Retarded hard for only being 15 mins huh! When I was in shape I was powering through the 45 min workouts on there. They were brutal but I was able to hang. I'd die before the 25 min mark if I tried now. Phone Post

I got the app last night and also did the Core Crunch first...rough is right. I did the 15 minute Cardio Killer this morning after downing my fruit smoothie for breakfast. By the end of the 15 minutes...let's just say it tasted like the banana wanted to come back up and say hello. Luckily it didn't but damn, I feel good after those kind of workouts.

I'm a fan of the Insanity workout videos and some P90X too so I like the high intensity and putting in a lot of different stuff into one workout. They allow you to push yourself while still going at your own pace since we're each at different levels and this app seems pretty similar so far.

Anyone ever try the TapouT XT program/videos?
2/1/13 2:23 PM
HitsToTheDome
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Today was my "official" weigh in...

I started out at 175.4 on January 14.  My first goal was 172 by February 1.

Today I weighed in at...168...

My next goal (for March 1) was originally 168.  I'm already there, so my main goal is going to be maintain what I've already done, but I think I'll probably be able to hit 164 by March 1, which was my original goal for April 1.  Staying a month ahead of schedule would be nice and seems very much within reach if I work for it.

2/1/13 3:00 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

HitsToTheDome -

My next goal (for March 1) was originally 168.  I'm already there, so my main goal is going to be maintain what I've already done, but I think I'll probably be able to hit 164 by March 1, which was my original goal for April 1.  Staying a month ahead of schedule would be nice and seems very much within reach if I work for it.

Good work my man!! Phone Post
2/1/13 3:01 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Have fun at the fights Sid... Will get u set up at 24 when u get home... If still interested... Although u seem to be kicking ass with out the Gime membership Phone Post
2/1/13 4:24 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Have fun at the fights Sid... Will get u set up at 24 when u get home... If still interested... Although u seem to be kicking ass with out the Gime membership Phone Post
I'm miserable today lol. Drank wayyy too much last night haha. Glad I got that out of my system. Phone Post
2/1/13 4:30 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Have fun at the fights Sid... Will get u set up at 24 when u get home... If still interested... Although u seem to be kicking ass with out the Gime membership Phone Post
I'm miserable today lol. Drank wayyy too much last night haha. Glad I got that out of my system. Phone Post
Eeeewwwww Phone Post
2/1/13 4:50 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

HitsToTheDome -

Dude ur killin it!! Yeah man keep hackin away at that NTC app. There's some killer stuff in there. Phone Post
2/1/13 4:52 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
Eeeewwwww Phone Post
No joke. I feel like shit haha. Hope I feel better by the weigh ins. Gonna be a long day. How's ur abs feel today? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.