UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

2/1/13 4:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Have fun at the fights Sid... Will get u set up at 24 when u get home... If still interested... Although u seem to be kicking ass with out the Gime membership Phone Post
I'm miserable today lol. Drank wayyy too much last night haha. Glad I got that out of my system. Phone Post
Eeeewwwww Phone Post
No joke. I feel like shit haha. Hope I feel better by the weigh ins. Gonna be a long day. How's ur abs feel today? Phone Post
Not bad... Will do another round tomorrow! Phone Post
2/1/13 6:26 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Have fun at the fights Sid... Will get u set up at 24 when u get home... If still interested... Although u seem to be kicking ass with out the Gime membership Phone Post
I'm miserable today lol. Drank wayyy too much last night haha. Glad I got that out of my system. Phone Post
Eeeewwwww Phone Post
No joke. I feel like shit haha. Hope I feel better by the weigh ins. Gonna be a long day. How's ur abs feel today? Phone Post
Push urself! Phone Post
2/1/13 6:46 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFapMaster - Just checking in, so you bitches dont think that I bailed on you! First day feeling halfway back to normal, from this damn stomach virus. Have lost 6 pounds since Monday with this shit. Going to rest over the weekend to make sure that I am 100% over it...hydrate really well, get some decent food in me on Sunday, and get back in the gym Monday morning. Hoping this is the last time I am sick this winter (twice now that I've had this stomach flu, and KNOW that I caught it both times at the gym).

Quit licking the Seats on the machines after the girls get off them!! :)

Hope you feel 100% soon and get back at it! Phone Post
2/1/13 6:51 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
Eeeewwwww Phone Post
Push urself! Phone Post
Oh I am my man... Actually have a pretty strong core considering the Padding around it.

Have fun at the Weigh ins... If an all health is shouted out n I happen to here it ill let you know!! Will be tuning in for Sausage Gazing... I mean for Inspirational purposes (All Health related... No homo... Ok I won't lie Some Homo) War CREEPY!! Phone Post
2/2/13 10:01 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Getaway Stick Day!! Phone Post
2/2/13 10:58 AM
leadingwiththechin
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFapMaster - Just checking in, so you bitches dont think that I bailed on you! First day feeling halfway back to normal, from this damn stomach virus. Have lost 6 pounds since Monday with this shit. Going to rest over the weekend to make sure that I am 100% over it...hydrate really well, get some decent food in me on Sunday, and get back in the gym Monday morning. Hoping this is the last time I am sick this winter (twice now that I've had this stomach flu, and KNOW that I caught it both times at the gym).

Lol I came on to say pretty much the same. Just checking in. The whole house has been sick so I got a couple good days training in but mostly the week was a wash. Back at it tomorrow night. Everyone enjoy the fights tonight! Phone Post
2/2/13 2:43 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WHAT'S UP FIGHT FANS?!?! WELCOME TO TSRS!! First and foremost.. FRAT. 

So anyways just wanted to give an update of our trip so far. Thursday night in Laughlin we went out and had an awesome time. An awesome time that involved me drinking more than I have in over 3 years that resulted in much shenanigans and me being hungover basically until I went to bed last night lol. Giving up booze forever. Regardless of me feeling like a soggy ball of shit on its death bed I had an amazing day yesterday. The weigh ins were awesome. I can't even describe it, just very surreal. Made me so much more pumped for the fights today! We met a bunch of fighters and personalities through out the day all over the place. All of them were very cool and stopped to take a moment with everyone that recognized them.. Everyone except Anthony Pettis. Idk if maybe he was in a hurry or had to take a shit or something but he wouldn't stop for anything and had his entourage surrounding him like that glass bubble thing the pope drive around in. We went to Joe Rogan's comedy show last night and it was goddamn hilarious. We were in stitches. The line up was Redban, Bryan Callen (whom I met earlier in the day and basically got a boner cause I love the guy BEEP), Ari Shaffir and Rogan. They killed it. The only downer of the day was we wanted to hangout and meet Rogan afterwards so we asked the staff where the meet and greet was going to be and they directed us to the foyer. Only problem was it wasn't in the foyer and then they refused to let us back in after they gave us the wrong information. There was nearly an angry mod scene haha. We waited around for quite a while in hopes that Joe might come out after he was done with everything but to no avail. On a positive note it wasn't all for not though cause when we finally decided to leave we were walking out and we ran into up and coming featherweight standout Max Holloway. Me being Hawaiian I was pumped to see my brethren. He seemed pretty pumped too cause someone recognized him haha! Anyways it's fight day! I can't fucking wait! Today is gonna rule! As for all health, been getting it in naturally. Walked like 600 miles and up and down a ton of stairs. So yeah. All health! And war Aldo! War Reem and of course.. WAR CREEPY!
2/2/13 2:55 PM
UGCTT Captain America
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Edgar! Phone Post
2/2/13 3:03 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT Captain America - War Edgar! Phone Post
Ohhh look who decided to drop in. Phone Post
2/2/13 3:36 PM
UGCTT Captain America
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, sorry for the inactivity on the thread. I've been keeping up with my upper body lifts, but not the leg stuff. About two weeks ago, I was walking across my living room when my knee popped and gave out. Doc says he thinks I retore the meniscus, which is better than the ACL I recently had installed. I won't know for sure until the MRI, whenever that gets approved. So I'm half committed for now, but fully here in spirit.

WAR TAH! Phone Post
2/3/13 10:46 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Sunday morning Chest n Tri's!

Hope everyone has an epic Superbowl Sunday.., bet the over!! Phone Post
2/3/13 2:17 PM
White Belt Warrior
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm down for this thread
2/3/13 4:15 PM
UGCTT SidRival's Butler

Captain America bet on Edgar :( Phone Post
2/3/13 6:27 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

White Belt Warrior - I'm down for this thread
gtfo.

Jk. So's ur face. Phone Post
2/3/13 6:28 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT SidRival's Butler - Captain America bet on Edgar :( Phone Post
Looks good on u dude. Phone Post
2/3/13 6:29 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

TheFapMaster - Back in the gym full bore tomorrow, guys! Stomach virus put me down for the count, so I wanted to make sure that I was completely over it, before going back. Now I just hope that I don't catch the shit again in there, like I did last time. Good news is that I have tightened up my diet even more this week, and that is only going to help.

SidRival/El Pescadero - proud of ya'll for the hard work you put in this week...wish that I could have been there with ya, but I am back tomorrow boys.
Thanks man. Grats to u too for hanging in there. Lets get this done. After we visited the Bodies exhibit in Vegas today I'm extra ready to get mine back in shape cause I don't want my insides to look like some of the shit we saw today lol. Phone Post
2/3/13 10:05 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TheFapMaster - Back in the gym full bore tomorrow, guys! Stomach virus put me down for the count, so I wanted to make sure that I was completely over it, before going back. Now I just hope that I don't catch the shit again in there, like I did last time. Good news is that I have tightened up my diet even more this week, and that is only going to help.

SidRival/El Pescadero - proud of ya'll for the hard work you put in this week...wish that I could have been there with ya, but I am back tomorrow boys.
Glad your feeling better... Thanks for the kind words...War Team Health Phone Post
2/3/13 10:28 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Sunday morning Chest n Tri's!

Hope everyone has an epic Superbowl Sunday.., bet the over!! Phone Post
Hope you all listens and made free money... Over in the 1st over in the 2nd half over in the game... Weeee Phone Post
2/3/13 10:34 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Pesc ill PM u about the gym offer when I get back into town. I have an idea to run by u. Phone Post
2/4/13 2:04 AM
White Belt Warrior

UGCTT_SidRival - 
White Belt Warrior - I'm down for this thread
gtfo.

Jk. So's ur face. Phone Post

Check ur tone there Sidney
2/4/13 2:07 AM
White Belt Warrior

Lazy day today

going to rig up tomorrow

if i get back in time going to jitz if not wanna roll sid?

but zombie jitz tues morning fo sho
2/4/13 4:06 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

White Belt Warrior - Lazy day today

going to rig up tomorrow

if i get back in time going to jitz if not wanna roll sid?

but zombie jitz tues morning fo sho
Yeah I'm down. Let me know. Might try and get some striking in later too. Text me and we'll figure it out. Phone Post
2/4/13 4:08 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

vazzo - I workout 5am and 6pm 6 days a week. Happy to help a UGer with motivation. Good post OP :) Phone Post
Awesome man! I think we always could use a little extra motivation. Thanks for stopping in and feel free to contribute however u may. War All Health! Phone Post
2/4/13 9:43 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Back n bi's .... Curl's for the Girls!! Phone Post
2/4/13 12:32 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Had a lady at Blenders ask if I was a "Trainer"... Lmao... Was just outa the Gym all sweaty n she walks in and says Are you a Trainer? Lol ... Me n the boys in there who know I've been on the all health started cracking up... Looking back I should have obviously told her I was a Nude Yoga Instructor and only do privates. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.