UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

2/4/13 12:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had a lady at Blenders ask if I was a "Trainer"... Lmao... Was just outa the Gym all sweaty n she walks in and says Are you a Trainer? Lol ... Me n the boys in there who know I've been on the all health started cracking up... Looking back I should have obviously told her I was a Nude Yoga Instructor and only do privates. Phone Post
2/4/13 1:34 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Had a lady at Blenders ask if I was a "Trainer"... Lmao... Was just outa the Gym all sweaty n she walks in and says Are you a Trainer? Lol ... Me n the boys in there who know I've been on the all health started cracking up... Looking back I should have obviously told her I was a Nude Yoga Instructor and only do privates. Phone Post
Lol nice. Didn't get a chance toPM u yet. Today I will for sure. Phone Post
2/4/13 4:08 PM
rhino x2
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks OG for advice and motivation. Decided last summer to get on the horse and get back into shape

Changed diet and added running into my work out. Now the # are falling off. Had a personal trainer over the summer. Did bjj and weights and hiking/ biking haven't been able to do bjj for awhile because of schedule conflicts. Job location kinda changed.

Lost 10 pounds in a Month. Down 30# from last year this time. Eating clean.

Negatives.
tail bone been hurting)?
Mentally have been up and down
Sleeping has been a problem. Beer and Xanax put me out last night.

Wanna add muscle and continue to be fit.

Wanna be 170# and jacked. I'm 5"9

Help me OG
2/4/13 8:35 PM
UGCTT_Dinamita
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fell off the wagon this week end Phone Post
2/5/13 3:07 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Dinamita - I fell off the wagon this week end Phone Post
I drove my wagon off a cliff this weekend haha. Ready to rebuild though. Really want to buckle down on my diet also. Gonna add a lot more leafy greens and fruits and veggies. I also need to figure out how to get to some more rest. Never get enough sleep. War All Health. Phone Post
2/5/13 3:09 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

rhino x2 - Thanks OG for advice and motivation. Decided last summer to get on the horse and get back into shape

Changed diet and added running into my work out. Now the # are falling off. Had a personal trainer over the summer. Did bjj and weights and hiking/ biking haven't been able to do bjj for awhile because of schedule conflicts. Job location kinda changed.

Lost 10 pounds in a Month. Down 30# from last year this time. Eating clean.

Negatives.
tail bone been hurting)?
Mentally have been up and down
Sleeping has been a problem. Beer and Xanax put me out last night.

Wanna add muscle and continue to be fit.

Wanna be 170# and jacked. I'm 5"9

Help me OG
First things first, this is teh UG. Fuck the OG. Haha.

Second things second, where are u at right now, how much do u need to put on to hit 170? Are u going for beach muscles or functional muscle?

Thanks for stopping in and welcome to the army! Phone Post
2/5/13 3:10 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

TheFapMaster - Just back from the gym, my dudes. Bi's and Tri's today (really good workout), then 30 minutes on the stair machine (493 calories). No eating some turkey w/ an english muffin and low fat cream cheese, greak yogurt, and drinking water like my life depends on it. Good to be back on board with ya'll.
Great job man! Phone Post
2/5/13 8:39 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Getaway Sticks Day!! Phone Post
2/5/13 9:44 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Getaway Sticks Day!! Phone Post
You've got mail. Phone Post
2/5/13 11:41 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Get it my man ... Leg day was superb today!!

War All Health Phone Post
2/5/13 6:00 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

TheFapMaster - Good workout today. Just had a salad with some fat free cottage cheese. Going to have some tuna salad on toast in a couple of hours.

Time to tan in my own personal bed (yeah, hate bitches), then maybe do some laundry.
Pics or it didn't happen?

Wait. Beep. Phone Post
2/5/13 7:18 PM
leadingwiththechin
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Checking in! Got the week off to a good start with an hour of no gi rolling last night then an hour of striking w takedowns and position work. Thanks for the inspiration guys! Phone Post
2/5/13 7:56 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

leadingwiththechin - Checking in! Got the week off to a good start with an hour of no gi rolling last night then an hour of striking w takedowns and position work. Thanks for the inspiration guys! Phone Post
Good man ... Get it!!! Phone Post
2/5/13 7:58 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TheFapMaster -
UGCTT_SidRival - 
TheFapMaster - Good workout today. Just had a salad with some fat free cottage cheese. Going to have some tuna salad on toast in a couple of hours.

Time to tan in my own personal bed (yeah, hate bitches), then maybe do some laundry.
Pics or it didn't happen?

Wait. Beep. Phone Post

You're a sick individual, Sid :)
Ya he is pretty sick... But Rules ARE Rules!! Pics!!!

Mucho Homo!! Phone Post
2/6/13 9:34 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Chest n Tri's... Get it Gentelmens Phone Post
2/6/13 9:37 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

I don't feel so good. Been feeling progressively worse the past 2 days. Think I caught whatever has been going around. No es bueno. Phone Post
2/6/13 3:27 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - I don't feel so good. Been feeling progressively worse the past 2 days. Think I caught whatever has been going around. No es bueno. Phone Post
Sucks... Immune system down cause of drinking and in Vegas... No doubt you got the Swine Flu!! Rest up my man n get back to all health!!

All health lunch... Can of tuna add mustard,little Greek yogurt, golden raisins... Put in a pita add As many Sprouts as you can stuff in!! HealthTacular!!! Phone Post
2/6/13 9:14 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival - I don't feel so good. Been feeling progressively worse the past 2 days. Think I caught whatever has been going around. No es bueno. Phone Post
Sucks... Immune system down cause of drinking and in Vegas... No doubt you got the Swine Flu!! Rest up my man n get back to all health!!

All health lunch... Can of tuna add mustard,little Greek yogurt, golden raisins... Put in a pita add As many Sprouts as you can stuff in!! HealthTacular!!! Phone Post
Seriously. Killed myself Thursday night. Haven't drank like that in over 3 years. Never again.. Phone Post
2/6/13 10:20 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

I haven't thrown up or anything yet but I am extremely drained, my throat hurts, have a headache and my stomach is iffy. No fun. On top of being sick, the EDD is all backed up so I've only got paid once in the past 6 weeks and I used most of that at UFC 156. So I'm way behind on bills now also. Between drinking my immune system into shock and stressing what's left of it over my finances gone I'm prime for sickness haha. But it's ok. I'll get better, I'll eventually get paid and everything will be back on track soon. Until then I'm always here for moral support. War Team All Health! And fuck the police. Phone Post
2/7/13 7:39 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

4:45 AM... Time to Grind! Phone Post
2/7/13 10:37 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 4:45 AM... Time to Grind! Phone Post
Ur on fire man. Phone Post
2/7/13 6:59 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Doing a lot better today. Still not 100% but on the mend. Probably by tomorrow. Phone Post
2/8/13 8:11 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Getaway stick day... It's 5 o'clock in the morning.

Played golf yesterday, haven't been on the course in like 2 years... Was a disaster ... But hit about a 30' put from the fringe and got a par on a par5 minor victories in a losing battle!! I'm sour as shit in my back from Swinging... Lol... Pathetic. Phone Post
2/8/13 11:05 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Getaway stick day... It's 5 o'clock in the morning.

Played golf yesterday, haven't been on the course in like 2 years... Was a disaster ... But hit about a 30' put from the fringe and got a par on a par5 minor victories in a losing battle!! I'm sour as shit in my back from Swinging... Lol... Pathetic. Phone Post
*sore Phone Post
2/8/13 11:30 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Sour works. I'm terrible at golf. Only played a real game once. It was awful. However I can hit the ball like Happy Gilmore which is cool lol. Lady at the driving range by my house gets so annoyed by it. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.