UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

2/8/13 11:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sour works. I'm terrible at golf. Only played a real game once. It was awful. However I can hit the ball like Happy Gilmore which is cool lol. Lady at the driving range by my house gets so annoyed by it. Phone Post
2/9/13 5:29 AM
Letibleu
1475 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/09/13 5:31 AM

I am back on board. I had so much to do the past 2 weeks it was a bit crazy. 

I have not stopped the running. I am down about 5 pounds already!! i can now do 2 miles on the treadmill (run a quarter mile followed by 30 seconds of walking rinse and repeat).

I won an amazing adventure for UFC 158 which will includes hanging out with GSP and company. I really dont want to look like a pilsbury dough boy. Gives me 1 month to lose about 20 pounds. 

Is it safe to run 2 or 3 times a day every day? What burns more fat, running or doing weights? Should I start weights?

I havent been doing pushups and all that stuff, should I start? I need advice here, I need to go all the way.

I will try to get a picture with GSP holding up a sign that says "UG Fitness Accountability Challenge 2013" for you all, if I hit my goal. I will hit that goal.ness accountability challenge 2013!!

2/9/13 9:06 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1950 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -

I am back on board. I had so much to do the past 2 weeks it was a bit crazy. 

I have not stopped the running. I am down about 5 pounds already!! i can now do 2 miles on the treadmill (run a quarter mile followed by 30 seconds of walking rinse and repeat).

I won an amazing adventure for UFC 158 which will includes hanging out with GSP and company. I really dont want to look like a pilsbury dough boy. Gives me 1 month to lose about 20 pounds. 

Is it safe to run 2 or 3 times a day every day? What burns more fat, running or doing weights? Should I start weights?

I havent been doing pushups and all that stuff, should I start? I need advice here, I need to go all the way.

I will try to get a picture with GSP holding up a sign that says "UG Fitness Accountability Challenge 2013" for you all, if I hit my goal. I will hit that goal.ness accountability challenge 2013!!

Epic... Congrats on the contest Win... Sounds like its gunna be a blast.... A Team All Health sign held by GSP would be the nuts!!

I would add lifting into your regime, or at least the 18-20 workout I posted a few pages back... U can Burn a ton of calories lifting.

The running question I'm not sure on... I think u would be fine, just listen to ur body, my knees wouldn't like me doing that much running... Congrats on the weight drop also, keep it up!

Heading in now for chest n Tri's n cardio

War Team All Health Phone Post
2/9/13 11:15 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So my birthday is Wednesday but my gf has school that night so she decided to give me my birthday present tonight. Bought me mother fuckin battle ropes!! All Health bitches!!

Phone Post
2/10/13 1:40 AM
leadingwiththechin
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - So my birthday is Wednesday but my gf has school that night so she decided to give me my birthday present tonight. Bought me mother fuckin battle ropes!! All Health bitches!!

Phone Post
Awesome gift! Happy birthday!
After Monday I got sick AGAIN, but getting back on track Monday. I'm ready to do work. Phone Post
2/10/13 1:48 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Yeah man I'm fucking psyched! Can't wait to try them out tomorrow! Get well soon man. Today was the first day all week I've felt decent. Phone Post
2/10/13 5:50 AM
MartialArtsMixed
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I ran 15 miles today, getting ready for the marathon. Phone Post
2/10/13 10:38 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1950 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MartialArtsMixed - I ran 15 miles today, getting ready for the marathon. Phone Post
Hell yes... Get it Phone Post
2/10/13 10:39 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

leadingwiththechin -
UGCTT_SidRival - So my birthday is Wednesday but my gf has school that night so she decided to give me my birthday present tonight. Bought me mother fuckin battle ropes!! All Health bitches!!

Phone Post
Awesome gift! Happy birthday!
After Monday I got sick AGAIN, but getting back on track Monday. I'm ready to do work. Phone Post
Killer gift... Happy early bday... Hope you feel better soon Chin... Heading in for Back n Bi's Phone Post
2/10/13 1:26 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

MartialArtsMixed - I ran 15 miles today, getting ready for the marathon. Phone Post
Jesus. I got winded reading that just now lol. 10k is the furthest I've ever run. Couldn't imagine making it 26 miles. Insane to me. Grats and good luck! Phone Post
2/10/13 1:27 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Thanks Pesc I can't wait to give them a try. Phone Post
2/11/13 8:48 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

First day in forever that I'm not headed to the gym... Gunna hit the lake n slay some trout!! Phone Post
2/11/13 9:03 AM
Letibleu
1475 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -  So my birthday is Wednesday but my gf has school that night so she decided to give me my birthday present tonight. Bought me mother fuckin battle ropes!! All Health bitches!!

Phone Post

Start with the little ropes tying the big rope first and work your way up.

2/11/13 9:44 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - First day in forever that I'm not headed to the gym... Gunna hit the lake n slay some trout!! Phone Post
Awesome. I haven't been fishing in ages. Have a blast homie. Phone Post
2/11/13 9:45 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Letibleu -
UGCTT_SidRival -  So my birthday is Wednesday but my gf has school that night so she decided to give me my birthday present tonight. Bought me mother fuckin battle ropes!! All Health bitches!!

Phone Post

Start with the little ropes tying the big rope first and work your way up.

It's just one 1.5"x50' rope. Phone Post
2/11/13 9:47 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Can't wait to try them out today though. Bought a sledge hammer last night also and my butler is hooking me up with a tractor tire I need to go pick up this morning. Gonna be a fun day. Phone Post
2/11/13 6:23 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

TheFapMaster - Hope everyone is still hanging in there. My oldest daughter was in the hospital all weekend with infection in her knee (from surgery) but I was able to get away a couple of hours a day to work-out. Took today off because my legs are killing me from yesterdays workout, but I think that I'm going to try and get on the treadmill later, and hit 3 miles. Diet was shit most of the weekend because we were at the hospital and had to grab whatever was available close, but she came home today so I'm going to get back on it.

Gaining a ton of mass and strength, and half lost about half of my gut, but I need to get some more body fat off around the mid-section before June. Simply boils down to diet...MUST get more diligent.
Awesome to hear ur progress man. Glad ur daughter is on the mend also. I got a little work in to after I got everything set up. I'll post pictures of my set up at home as it is now. For a pretty serious biggest loser type home gym going now haha. War All Health. Phone Post
2/11/13 6:25 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Poor Boys Fight Gym is open for business!

Phone Post
2/11/13 7:11 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Edited: 02/11/13 7:11 PM

When I used to spend most of my time at the tattoo shop we call ourselves the Poor Boys. So everything we've done since then has always been Poor Boys *insert whatever ur doing here* haha. So far we have the Poor Boys Koffin Club (hot rod club), Poor Boys MC (motorcycle club), Poor Boys Yacht Club (the guys with boats), and now proudly announcing the official Poor Boys Fight Gym! This has been a pursuit of mine for about 3 1/2 years now and today I finally feel like I have achieved what I set out to do. I have everything I need to run a kick ass fight camp at my house. Of course there's still a few things I'd like to add but I have basically everything needed to run shit out of the house. 
Current inventory for the PBFG includes;

Scale that measures body fat/hydration
Ultimate Gym (tm) pull up/push up/sit up bar 
2 eight pound medicine balls
Weighted hula hoop (don't knock it til u try it)
Resistance bands
2 speed rope jump ropes
Golds Gym treadmill 
Tractor tire and sledge hammer
50'x1 1/2" battle rope
Century BOB XL striking dummy
10'x12' grappling mats
2 kimonos (mine and a house pair)
Focus Mitts (Fighting Sports Tri-Tech)
2 full sets of pro sparring gear (mine and a house set):
Head gear (Hayabusa Kanpeki Elite, I only have one head gear at the moment so maybe "full sets" is a lie but I'll be purchasing one from Rival with my birthday funds this week)
16oz sparring gloves (Title Gel and Fighting Sports Tri-Tech)
8oz mma striking training gloves (Throwdown)
6oz mma training gloves (Everlast)
No foul guards (Adidas No Foul and compression shorts with a cup)
Shin pads (Title Gel and Fighting Sports)
And a plethora of handwraps/quick wraps

Poor Boys Fight Gym is officially open for business!
2/11/13 7:59 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - First day in forever that I'm not headed to the gym... Gunna hit the lake n slay some trout!! Phone Post
Only Got 2, but was an epic day on the water.

War team All Health Phone Post
2/11/13 9:19 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has anyone checked out FitnessVT.com? Is this system any good???

Cindy

2/11/13 9:51 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

CindyO -

Has anyone checked out FitnessVT.com? Is this system any good???

Cindy

I have not. But I'm honored u have graced my thread :) Phone Post
2/11/13 9:51 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
Only Got 2, but was an epic day on the water.

War team All Health Phone Post
2 is better than zip! Grats mane. Phone Post
2/12/13 10:01 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Yay fitness. Where's everyone at? How's everyone doing? War All Health! Phone Post
2/12/13 10:07 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Yay fitness. Where's everyone at? How's everyone doing? War All Health! Phone Post
Lol... Heading in to the gym to work on the getaway sticks!

Down 15lbs since I got back on the regime!

War All Health Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.