UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

2/12/13 5:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -

I talked to Mike Dolce on twitter and it looks like I was able to set us up a Q&A with him on the UG! Him and Kirik are working out the details and I'll let u guys know more as soon as I find out. Get ur questions ready guys! War All Health!!

Gd stuff... War Team All Health! Phone Post
2/13/13 1:00 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flipped the tire and smashed it with my sledge some this afternoon while integrating some cardio with it. My forearms, upper back, and traps are already sore haha. Gonna feel it in the morning. Phone Post
2/13/13 8:19 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gd stuff!!

Heading in for tri's n Chest Phone Post
2/13/13 9:54 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Gd stuff!!

Heading in for tri's n Chest Phone Post
Sore but not as sore as I thought. Get after it bro! Phone Post
2/13/13 9:59 AM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - 
Letibleu -
UGCTT_SidRival -  So my birthday is Wednesday but my gf has school that night so she decided to give me my birthday present tonight. Bought me mother fuckin battle ropes!! All Health bitches!!

Phone Post

Start with the little ropes tying the big rope first and work your way up.

It's just one 1.5"x50' rope. Phone Post

I think you missed the joke, but that's ok :p

I just switchedtings up. A friend suggested that instead of doing 1 long workout a day (cardio) that I do 3 super intense shorter ones. She said most people dont because they don't have the time. Since I work a maliable schedule and do it from home, i decided to give it a go. She said more weight come off this way.

Instead of doing 1 long average run/bike, I started doing 20 minutes of super hard bike 3X a day. I just finished my first 20 minute session and it damn near killed me, and im soaked.

What do you guys think about this?

SidRival, fucking awesome you got Dolce! It will help a lot of people.
2/13/13 10:18 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Oh yeah!

Phone Post
2/13/13 10:31 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Letibleu -
UGCTT_SidRival - 
Letibleu -
UGCTT_SidRival -  So my birthday is Wednesday but my gf has school that night so she decided to give me my birthday present tonight. Bought me mother fuckin battle ropes!! All Health bitches!!

Phone Post

Start with the little ropes tying the big rope first and work your way up.

It's just one 1.5"x50' rope. Phone Post

I think you missed the joke, but that's ok :p

I just switchedtings up. A friend suggested that instead of doing 1 long workout a day (cardio) that I do 3 super intense shorter ones. She said most people dont because they don't have the time. Since I work a maliable schedule and do it from home, i decided to give it a go. She said more weight come off this way.

Instead of doing 1 long average run/bike, I started doing 20 minutes of super hard bike 3X a day. I just finished my first 20 minute session and it damn near killed me, and im soaked.

What do you guys think about this?

SidRival, fucking awesome you got Dolce! It will help a lot of people.
Haha I did miss the joke. Never had battle ropes before and thought u were dropping insider knowledge lol. Getting Dolce was something I had in mind when I started this, just never bothered asking til yesterday. Guess it worked out haha. Speaking or worked out, what u heard is totally legit through my research. It helps keep the muscles engaged throughout the day instead of just during the initial workout. When I was training full time I did something similar, was doing what I call hourly sets. I would set the timer on my phone to go off on the hour, every hour from 7am-4pm, and I'd do 10 dips, 10 push ups, and 15 crunches. Takes less than 45 seconds, keeps ur muscles engaged all day long and adds 100 push ups and dips and 150 crunches to ur daily routine with minimal effort. Worked perfectly back then cause I was working 7-345 and training 430-8 m-f. Actually I'm gonna start doing the hourly sets again now that I've brought it up. No reason not to. But yeah, it's the same principle of what u heard. War All Health Phone Post
2/13/13 10:56 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Happy Bday Bud Phone Post
2/13/13 4:51 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Happy Bday Bud Phone Post
Thanks mate. Off to a good start. Phone Post
2/13/13 7:57 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Funny how fast "off to a good start" can turn bad haha. Oh well. There's always next year. In other news, today is officially 1 year since I've smoked weed. Not exactly stoked about that but it's a milestone for me none the less. All health? Seems like I was doing better when I smoked lol.. Phone Post
2/13/13 11:01 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Edited: 02/13/13 11:03 PM
UGCTT_SidRival - Funny how fast "off to a good start" can turn bad haha. Oh well. There's always next year. In other news, today is officially 1 year since I've smoked weed. Not exactly stoked about that but it's a milestone for me none the less. All health? Seems like I was doing better when I smoked lol.. Phone Post

Boooo.... Lol... Don't Forsake the Devils Lettuce... It's de Spice O life.

2/14/13 8:10 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

5 am on San Valentino Day... Off to the Gym for Back n Bi's ... Might do cardio, may save my energy for the Cardio later with the Ol Lady!! Phone Post
2/14/13 10:18 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 5 am on San Valentino Day... Off to the Gym for Back n Bi's ... Might do cardio, may save my energy for the Cardio later with the Ol Lady!! Phone Post
Lol handle it mane. Phone Post
2/15/13 12:19 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Getaway Stick Day.., the pirate Pegs are starting to get swoll up again!! Phone Post
2/15/13 1:56 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Getaway Stick Day.., the pirate Pegs are starting to get swoll up again!! Phone Post
Phone Post
2/15/13 4:35 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Getaway Stick Day.., the pirate Pegs are starting to get swoll up again!! Phone Post
Phone Post
Lmao Phone Post
2/15/13 11:16 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Got the whole family in on it tonight! Me, my gf, her daughter and my gf's mom all did circuits together tonight. Battle ropes, tire flips, sledge hammer slams, sprints, push ups, everything! It was awesome. Phone Post
2/15/13 11:19 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Got the whole family in on it tonight! Me, my gf, her daughter and my gf's mom all did circuits together tonight. Battle ropes, tire flips, sledge hammer slams, sprints, push ups, everything! It was awesome. Phone Post
Gd living Phone Post
2/16/13 10:32 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Bi's n Tri's... Hope everyone has a great Saturday! Phone Post
2/16/13 12:43 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Bi's n Tri's... Hope everyone has a great Saturday! Phone Post
Phone Post
2/16/13 4:04 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

LOL ^^^^^

Mostly Health!!

2/16/13 4:07 PM
UGCTT SidRival's Butler
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

LOL ^^^^^

Mostly Health!!

Fuuuuuck! I need to hire you to cook for me Phone Post
2/16/13 4:20 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT SidRival's Butler -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

LOL ^^^^^

Mostly Health!!

Fuuuuuck! I need to hire you to cook for me Phone Post
Lol... Will get the UGCTT BBQ going this Summer... Sucked Ian got locked up the week before we were gunna do it last year. Phone Post
2/16/13 5:19 PM
UGCTT SidRival's Butler
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, a UGCTT/TAH joint production would be a blast! Phone Post
2/16/13 10:13 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Damn Pesc that looks amazing haha. Rolled 10 five min rounds of jiujitsu today. My body feels like mush haha. All Health! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.