UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

2/16/13 5:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT SidRival's Butler
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, a UGCTT/TAH joint production would be a blast! Phone Post
2/16/13 10:13 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn Pesc that looks amazing haha. Rolled 10 five min rounds of jiujitsu today. My body feels like mush haha. All Health! Phone Post
2/17/13 10:13 AM
Letibleu
1474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/17/13 11:14 AM

Had family over for valentines supper Friday. Since I have been eating super lean, I decided to make it a cheat day.

There was some fresh lobster that had just been flown in from New Brunswick from the first day of lobster season in that fishing sector. I couldn't pass it up.

The entrée was vanilla butter poached lobster on roasted corn and toasted walnuts swimming in a lobster saffron broth reduction. 

Main course was beef tenderloin (cooked sous vide) with cognac and aged blue cheese demi on a bed of turnip and roasted cauliflower purée with grilled parsnip, asparagus and flambeed mushrooms to boot.

My mom loves chocolate so for dessert I made a triple chocolate fudge mouse cake with a butterscotch taffy centre on a vanilla wafer and draped in a black chocolate glaze. I made a chocolate cheesecake filling and stuffed strawberries with it. I have done this with white cheesecake before and admit brown makes it look not so good, but they tasted awesome. I should have tempered some chocolate and dipped the strawberries but I was worn out (ie getting drunk) and left it as is.

I suck at valentines decorating so i went ultra cheesy for the table display. After a bit of wine it looked fine.

2/17/13 10:32 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1950 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ looks good!

Wait, I shoulda put the picture you left of a brown nose in my thread yesterday... Lol. Phone Post
2/17/13 12:42 PM
Letibleu
1474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  ^^^ looks good!

Wait, I shoulda put the picture you left of a brown nose in my thread yesterday... Lol. Phone Post

sucking up and showing off are 2 different things :p

2/17/13 12:44 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1950 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -

Lmao... Oh I nose. Phone Post
2/17/13 12:56 PM
Letibleu

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Letibleu -

Lmao... Oh I nose. Phone Post

HA, nice one!

Here is my show off picture

2/17/13 3:33 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Lol Phone Post
2/18/13 2:06 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U guys are cute lol. Today was a rest day for me but I out the family through the ringer. Ready to hit it tomorrow. Dolce is hooking me up with a copy of his book for setting up the Q&A, which ill read and share with u all as soon as it arrives. All Health suckas!

2/18/13 8:46 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -

U guys are cute lol. Today was a rest day for me but I out the family through the ringer. Ready to hit it tomorrow. Dolce is hooking me up with a copy of his book for setting up the Q&A, which ill read and share with u all as soon as it arrives. All Health suckas!

Leg day! Yay Phone Post
2/20/13 9:37 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Knock knock..

*who's there?*

No one..

Where the fuck did our army go?! Phone Post
2/20/13 9:53 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

I'm at the gym sweating like a whore in confession!!!

Chest n back Phone Post
2/21/13 9:06 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Got a job as a temp working for Nestlé/ Dreyers on the production line. Heading to orientation. Job probably sucks, hours will most certainly suck (graveyard most likely), and the pay DEFINITELY sucks (min wage!), but if I get hired on permanent then I'll get a salary bump to $15 an hr with full benefits and paid vacation/ sick time/ etc. So at least my foot is in the door. Ironically enough I got offered a job driving a forklift for them about 9 months ago and turned it down cause I'm apparently retarded and didn't want to work graveyards for $9.25 an hr haha. So now I'll be working for $8 an hr and working the line instead of driving a forklift. Way to go lol. Oh well, time to pay those dues. Phone Post
2/21/13 9:07 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

And my blue expires today! Fml.. Lol. Today sucks. Phone Post
2/23/13 6:55 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

I think I need to go on TRT. Phone Post
2/23/13 12:57 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - I think I need to go on TRT. Phone Post
Lol... Who doesn't! Hope the new job is going well.

Chest n back today... Feeling good!

War Hendo Phone Post
2/25/13 8:17 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Woo hoo.... It's Leg Day!! Phone Post
2/25/13 8:27 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Job sucked ass haha. Was on a special assignment for the weekend. Worked 13 hours yesterday and 7 1/2 today in a -20 degree freezer literally standing there doing nothing.. It was retarded. Supposed to start my real position on Wednesday. Hopefully it's not too bad. Phone Post
2/25/13 9:46 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - I'm late to this party but screw it..Sid I this challenge and will take it serious.. I'm 6' over 400lbs but move like a ww. I box and do gorilla jj with buddies...but I eat fast food and drink soda all the time..all I can say is here we go! War me!!
Welcome aboard! Quick tip #1.. Cut the soda. Weight will literally start falling off just from that. I need to take my own advice as I've been like a fiend since I started drinking them again recently. It's touch but its doable if u really want to. Good luck, keep us updated and let us know if there's anything we can do to help! War Team All Health! Phone Post
2/25/13 10:04 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - I hear ya bro, I've been fat my whole life. I love my life. Being fat doesn't bother me. That is my problem. Good luck to all Phone Post
For 99% of people it's all in their head. It's a choice that has to be made and if u don't believe in it, it will never happen. U can do it bro, but only if u want to. We got ur back. Phone Post
2/25/13 10:07 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

TheFapMaster - Just wanted to let Sid and Pescy know that I am still in this thing with them. Havent been posting in the thread of late, but still hitting the gym 6 days a week...5 days of lifting, and 6 days of cardio. Slimming down nicely, and using these final 3 months to really tighten up the diet and really try to lean out before June 1st.
Thanks for checking in. I can't even lie, I've been a lazy piece of shit as of late. Was really down trying to find work but found a job working at the Nestlé/ Dreyers factory here in my town and started over the weekend. Now that I got that handled its back to the task at hand. I certainly won't be meeting my goals for march but I'm determined to get as close as I can and remember to look at the whole picture. I can still meet my overall goals for the year and that's what matters. Time to make it happen. Phone Post
2/25/13 11:52 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TheFapMaster - Just wanted to let Sid and Pescy know that I am still in this thing with them. Havent been posting in the thread of late, but still hitting the gym 6 days a week...5 days of lifting, and 6 days of cardio. Slimming down nicely, and using these final 3 months to really tighten up the diet and really try to lean out before June 1st.
Good stuff my man!

War team All Health!! Phone Post
2/25/13 1:22 PM
MartialArtsMixed
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ran 17 miles yesterday, marathon is in 3 weeks!
2/25/13 4:28 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

MartialArtsMixed - ran 17 miles yesterday, marathon is in 3 weeks!
U sir are insane. My legs got fatigued just reading that lol. Good luck! Make us proud! Phone Post
2/25/13 4:31 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

TheFapMaster -
UGCTT_SidRival - 
Thanks for checking in. I can't even lie, I've been a lazy piece of shit as of late. Was really down trying to find work but found a job working at the Nestlé/ Dreyers factory here in my town and started over the weekend. Now that I got that handled its back to the task at hand. I certainly won't be meeting my goals for march but I'm determined to get as close as I can and remember to look at the whole picture. I can still meet my overall goals for the year and that's what matters. Time to make it happen. Phone Post

Time to get back after it, Sid! We CAN do this. My diet hasn't been the greatest either, so let's make a pact with one another that we're going to tighten it up, starting today. One "cheat" per week...mine will be Saturdays.

Deal?
Deal. Idk which day will be mine but I'll let u know when it happens haha. My diet is often determined by what's available to eat since I have limited funds right now. The key for me is to make sure I get the work outs back in consistently. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.