UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

3/14/13 10:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
552 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am sore today. But I like it. Phone Post
3/16/13 10:06 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
552 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Put 6 miles on my longboard today. Starts a burpee regimen day before yesterday also. Those things such but they're working. Trying to do 100-200 a day in sets of 25. At least 100 at a time. War team all health! Phone Post
3/17/13 7:28 AM
MartialArtsMixed
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

About to go run the la marathon Phone Post
3/17/13 10:34 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2681 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MartialArtsMixed - About to go run the la marathon Phone Post
Fuck yes!!! Good luck sir!!

I'm headed to the Gym !!

War team All Health Phone Post
3/17/13 2:46 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
MartialArtsMixed - About to go run the la marathon Phone Post
Fuck yes!!! Good luck sir!!

I'm headed to the Gym !!

War team All Health Phone Post
In!! War All Health! Phone Post
3/18/13 12:38 AM
MartialArtsMixed
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Post 6 baby! War team health!! Phone Post
3/18/13 1:10 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - Well only down 2 lbs this week but better than gaining. 27 down total in 3 weeks. Hopefully I hit 35 next week. Cardio is kicking my arse Phone Post
So awesome bro! Phone Post
3/18/13 1:10 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

MartialArtsMixed - Post 6 baby! War team health!! Phone Post
Idk what post 6 is but that's awesome haha. Great job man! Phone Post
3/18/13 3:24 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

My gf and her daughter and I are taking family pictures in 2 weeks so I'm really gonna push to try and lose around 5 pounds before then. Started taking a lot of vitamins and stuff and my body is feeling really good right now. Just need to put in the work and I should be able to do it no problem. Phone Post
3/18/13 5:49 PM
MartialArtsMixed

UGCTT_SidRival -
Finished before 6 hours, got 5:57! Phone Post
3/19/13 3:09 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

MartialArtsMixed -
UGCTT_SidRival -
Gotcha! That's fucking awesome bro! Phone Post
3/19/13 5:42 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Just sparred 5 hard rounds of boxing with my homie. Kid lit me up haha. Feeling old today. Cut the inside of my mouth all up too. Hate this new mouthguard. Definitely need a new one already. Oh well it's all good and it's all health! Phone Post
3/19/13 5:51 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2681 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MartialArtsMixed -
UGCTT_SidRival -
Fuck that is amazing... Your a stud!

War Team All Health!! Phone Post
3/20/13 9:57 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

had a case of food poisoning Monday and finally feeling normal... Heading in to the Gym now. Back n Bi's

War Team All Health Phone Post
3/20/13 11:34 AM
MikeHavik
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like this! Motivation from another helps a ton! I go with ny brother in law everyday during the week at 5am before work when I feel lazy he tells me to hurry up and vise versa, my wife just had our baby girl so I don't drink she cooks almost always so I eat pretty healthy made the change like last year was getting pretty unhealthy so I knew it was time for a good change for me and my family plus I have a daughter now so Gunna have to be ready to intimidate teenage boys in the future ha ha ha Phone Post
3/20/13 1:30 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

MikeHavik - I like this! Motivation from another helps a ton! I go with ny brother in law everyday during the week at 5am before work when I feel lazy he tells me to hurry up and vise versa, my wife just had our baby girl so I don't drink she cooks almost always so I eat pretty healthy made the change like last year was getting pretty unhealthy so I knew it was time for a good change for me and my family plus I have a daughter now so Gunna have to be ready to intimidate teenage boys in the future ha ha ha Phone Post
Congrats on the little one and thanks for sharing. Welcome to the family! Phone Post
3/20/13 1:30 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - had a case of food poisoning Monday and finally feeling normal... Heading in to the Gym now. Back n Bi's

Glad to have u back Pescy! Phone Post
3/20/13 1:33 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - You guys are freaks. I do my workout and feel like I have done something. Come here and you guys are tearing it up. Its absolutely great, this thread and the Rowdy Bec thread really helps to keep pushing. Thanks bro's Phone Post
Dude rowdy Bec is awesome! I did the same thing as her! Was right at 200 lbs and then decided I needed to change so I started training and lost 65 pounds of body fat and then out on 5-7 pounds of lean muscle. Was walking 138-139 lbs fully hydrated at around 7% body fat.

Phone Post
3/20/13 1:34 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

I'm somewhere in the middle of those 2 right now haha. But I really am striving to push myself back into it. Phone Post
3/20/13 2:58 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - Great stuff, yeah I'm down 32 lbs now, and have a god awful amount to go. I have before pics and can't wait til I see big change. Through all this bull crap of frills on this forum, stories like these is why I love the UG Phone Post
Yeah this is a special place. And once in a while we can actually be civil and productive haha. Phone Post
3/20/13 9:37 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Can't wait to see it bro. Great job! Phone Post
3/23/13 2:44 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

bozy - Sup UG, just had to gloat a lil bit here. Just got home from the movies. Sat down in the seat and wasn't wedged in there like normal. Little things like this are pumping me up. Hope all's well with you guys. Phone Post
Good stuff!! Doing good myself... Hit the gym this morning for chest n tri's!

3/23/13 4:45 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - Sup UG, just had to gloat a lil bit here. Just got home from the movies. Sat down in the seat and wasn't wedged in there like normal. Little things like this are pumping me up. Hope all's well with you guys. Phone Post
That is fucking awesome my friend! So many people take shit like that for granted. I'm so stoked for u and ur progress bro! Phone Post
3/25/13 9:42 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Monday morning grind suckas! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Do work this week! All Health! Phone Post
3/25/13 11:06 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Getaway Stick day!

War All Health Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.