UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

3/26/13 8:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 8:26 PM

Getting fat tonight ...couldnt help it!

NY for me Fillet for the Ol Lady

3/27/13 12:41 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My man! That looks amazing. I failed the other night also..

18 ounces of PERFECTLY cooked medium rare ribeye. With garlic butter sautéed shrimp pasta on the side haha. I killed the steak and ate the shrimp off the pasta. So I guess that was healthier than eating the pasta also right? All health baby! Phone Post
3/27/13 9:40 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rib eye looks delicious... Headed to the gym for back n bi's and cardio... Gotta work off the Health from last night!!

War all Health Phone Post
3/27/13 10:05 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get it done brotha! Phone Post
3/28/13 10:30 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Leg day!!!! Phone Post
3/28/13 10:37 AM
MagSlim
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bozy -  Sup UG, just had to gloat a lil bit here. Just got home from the movies. Sat down in the seat and wasn't wedged in there like normal. Little things like this are pumping me up. Hope all's well with you guys. Phone Post

As someone who files on airplanes regularly I wish you the best of luck with your journey.
3/28/13 6:40 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Yeah! Feel like the army is back! Thanks to a very generous donation I'll be starting jiujitsu class again on Monday! I can't wait. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 9:50 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Chest n Tri's!!!

All health Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 10:37 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

So my old coach called me last night and said his buddies little brother has his first ammy fight coming up in about 4 weeks and wasn't happy with the training he was getting and wanted to know if my coach would take over for the remainder of the time and corner him. He agreed but is gonna be out of town the night of the fight playing in Vegas (he's in an Irish punk rock band called 1916 that is blowing up right now), so he wanted to know if I would train with them 5-6 days a week and corner him in his place. Even said I'll probably get paid a small amount for my help. I'm super stoked! Having a real world goal makes it so much more motivating to put in the work. I'm also starting jiujitsu at Dave Camarillo's brother Dan's academy on Monday. Gonna be doing work! All Health! Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 10:25 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - So my old coach called me last night and said his buddies little brother has his first ammy fight coming up in about 4 weeks and wasn't happy with the training he was getting and wanted to know if my coach would take over for the remainder of the time and corner him. He agreed but is gonna be out of town the night of the fight playing in Vegas (he's in an Irish punk rock band called 1916 that is blowing up right now), so he wanted to know if I would train with them 5-6 days a week and corner him in his place. Even said I'll probably get paid a small amount for my help. I'm super stoked! Having a real world goal makes it so much more motivating to put in the work. I'm also starting jiujitsu at Dave Camarillo's brother Dan's academy on Monday. Gonna be doing work! All Health! Phone Post 3.0
Epic.... That's awsome!!! All health taking over, first in the LA Marathon and now in the fight game... Tremendous .... I opened up the gym this morning, back n bi's!!

War All Health!! Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 11:55 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Great job Pescy! Hell yeah, time for a hostile takeover!

Day 1 training in the books! Met at 645 at got after it. Today was assessment day. Sparred 5 rounds of kickboxing and rolled 5 rounds of bjj. He's in great shape but he's very green and his fight cardio is not up to par. Don't have much time to fix too much cause his fight is in 3 weeks, but I'm gonna get him on an expedited cardio plan and drill the basics with him. He's a good kid though, he listens well and applies what he's told immediately. Test will be to see how well he retains it. Had fun though. Excited to see how things shake out. War All Health! Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 11:56 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Thanks Bozy! War us! Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 10:32 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Happy Easters!!!

At the gym ... Getaway Sticks day!!

War All Health!! Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 11:01 AM
rhino x2
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Starting to hit it again hard. Lost about 30 pounds but gained 10 back. Sucks
Still pretty lean. Cut.

Diet is key. Paleo I was loosin weight easy

Been running and doing starting strength. Hurt my knee at grappling or doing squats the other day idk.

Just trying to not eat junk. Trying to workout everyday.
Schedule please critique. Advice to add wanna get cut. Abs. Fit .
Started 190 now 165/ low 155#. Wanna be 155-160#

Monday: weights. Strength training 5x5 / Bwe. Sit ups. Pull ups. Chin ups

Tuesday. Cardio. Sprints road work. Treadmill mile. Stair climber 50 floors. Swim hard. Bwe & kettle
Bells. Sit ups etc...

Wednesday. Weights.

Thursday. Off

Friday. Cardio.

Saturday. Bwe. Sprints. K bell.
3/31/13 11:26 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Great job rhino! For me the key to getting rid of the last little bit of fat was road work. Just started putting in 1 1/2 to 2 miles 3-5 days a week on top of my regular workouts, and that's when I really started to lean out. Seems like u have a solid program in place though. Put in the work and the results will come. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 6:04 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - Alright guys take note *
1. Running stairs is not for 400lb guys!
2. Falling down stairs isn't either! Phone Post
Oh no. Dare I ask? Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 10:33 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Tight! I just found this. My drummer made me this binder before I moved to Hawaii 2 years ago. Printed out this book and a few misc fitness nutrition articles and put them together for me. Guess now is a good time to start reading it lol.

Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 11:42 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Even tighter! I just found it as a PDF. Now all of u can have a copy too!

http://www.elitewrestling.net/Forms/grapplers-guide.pdf Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 3:56 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy -
UGCTT_SidRival -
bozy - Alright guys take note *
1. Running stairs is not for 400lb guys!
2. Falling down stairs isn't either! Phone Post
Oh no. Dare I ask? Phone Post 3.0
Oh you shall...I have been feeling real good the last few weeks. So I began to increase my workouts. Well my old high school redone there bleachers. So I am doing some laps around the track and say to myself...Bozy..get em.....I make it almost all the way up and down I came. Didn't get hurt and nobody was around. Phone Post
Glad ur ok. That could have been serious. Also knowing that u came out unscathed I'm now kind of bummed u didn't have anyone there video taping that. U could have been Internet famous lol. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 9:31 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

FUCK you Easters Candies !! I got fat yesterday... Real fat... Cadbury you seductive little slut you!!!

Hitting the gym now, with candy belly!!

Back on the health train today. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 10:17 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - Yeah when I was rolling down the bleachers I just tucked and rolled. Yeah Fat guy falling is so funny, I'm so glad Noone was around to catch it. Phone Post
Just busted ur balls bro. For reals though I'm glad ur ok. I've seen some horrendous injuries from people falling down stairs. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 10:52 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

^^ busting Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 11:08 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

bozy -
UGCTT_SidRival -
bozy - Yeah when I was rolling down the bleachers I just tucked and rolled. Yeah Fat guy falling is so funny, I'm so glad Noone was around to catch it. Phone Post
Just busted ur balls bro. For reals though I'm glad ur ok. I've seen some horrendous injuries from people falling down stairs. Phone Post 3.0
I have a natural born gift, and the ability to fall off things and not get too hurt. I was at work and unloading a truck and fell off the dock and went 10ft down on my head and shoulder. No injuries just a big scratch on my head..No worries man I'm just a 12er 12ing..in this forum and in life!!! Phone Post
12 Life!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 3:11 PM
HitsToTheDome
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First of the month update:

- My original goal for April 1 was 164.. today I weighed in at 158.2...

- I dropped 6 pounds this month, and down a total of 17.2 since starting 2 1/2 months ago.
- The original goal for May 1 was 160 but I'm going to aim for maintaining a weight of 152-154 by then.

I feel so much lighter on my feet and I can tell there's a major difference in my cardio from just a few months ago.  Overall it hasn't been too difficult, not to say it's an easy thing to do...it definitely takes work and sacrafice but it's all worth it...saying it hasn't been that difficult just means when you look at the time you put in and little things you give up for positive changes it really isn't all that much.  As humans it's our nature to be greedy fucks, take advantage of things we have and not want to use our time to do extra work.  Everyone should have the time for their health if they really want it...just taking 10 minutes out of your day to go for a run adds up in the long run and can do a lot for you.  10 fucking minutes!  The same amount of time we waste watching commercials during just one half hour TV show.  It really doesn't take much, we just think it does.  Keep it ALL about HEALTH!

4/1/13 3:14 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

^^^ ur updates have been inspiring man! Way ahead of schedule and killing it! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.