UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

4/1/13 3:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ ur updates have been inspiring man! Way ahead of schedule and killing it! Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 3:22 PM
HitsToTheDome
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Sid. Like I said from the beginning I believe it's all about setting REALISTIC goals. Staying ahead of what I originally had planned for has become an extra motivation now and since I know I can do this there is no reason for me not to!
4/1/13 10:31 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well ur definitely crushing it bro. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 12:57 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Just got home from training with Caleb day 2. Kid has more heart than the Grinch on Christmas and u can't teach that. He retained everything we taught him on Saturday also. We did some cardio, hit some mitts with takedown defense integrated, sparred a few rounds of kickboxing, rolled a few rounds, went over some positional drills and then did 5 rounds of what I call Bas rounds. Go all out on the heavy bag (we used thai pads and just did 1,2s today) for 1 min then a 1 min rest. Rise and repeat. Bas does this for 15 rounds, we did 5 since we already had a pretty solid practice. Any rate u do that set for 2 days, then u incase the all out time to 1 min 5 secs and decrease the rest to 55 seconds. Do this for 2 days, then increase all out to 1 min 10 secs and decrease rest time to 50 secs. Every 2 days u up the all out and decrease the rest til ur doing 1:30 all out with :30 rest. Brutal but effective for increased fight cardio. All health! Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 1:17 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Another day in the books! Kid is really starting to find his riddum. Drilled some clinch work and dirty boxing today he picked it up immediately. I think this is gonna be our gameplan for the fight. Close the distance and beat the guy up on the fence. Sparred and rolled 5 rounds and did day 2 of the Bas rounds. Having a blast training again. Makes me want to take a fight myself. That was the plan anyways lol. War All Health. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 9:23 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^ gd stuff!!

Leg day for me today.

War Team All Health Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 9:30 AM
Letibleu
1611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fell off the wagon. Sorry guys :(

4/4/13 11:52 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -

Everyone Falls.... But few get up!!

Get up my man, get up!!

War All Health Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 12:28 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Letibleu -

Everyone Falls.... But few get up!!

Get up my man, get up!!

War All Health Phone Post 3.0

Get up again!

4/4/13 2:43 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Lol this is the video I posted in the above post. Vtfu though for great minds. 

4/4/13 2:44 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

The fuck I quoted Bozy but it didn't quote for some reason. Anyrate, get up again bleu!

4/4/13 10:02 PM
rhino x2
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good stuff guys. Keep up the good work
4/4/13 10:10 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

rhino x2 - Good stuff guys. Keep up the good work
Glad to have u back man how's everything going? Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 10:22 PM
rhino x2
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - 

Thanks man. Great motivation and thread.

My knee is sore so been swimming and bike riding. Dr said its ok just pulled muscle. Still no running / road work no bjj no squats.

Diet is pretty good having a few cheat meals too often.

I've been loving smoothies.

I wanna loose about 10 pounds but I'm pretty solid and eating and being active for muscle.
4/5/13 3:42 AM
UGCTT Captain America
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't been in this thread for a while, but I'm back.

The reason I've been absent:I have had four knee surgeries in the past five years, the last one (last September) being the most serious. The first three were arthroscopic miniscus repairs, the last one was another miniscus repair and an ACL replacement (I have a cadaver ACL in my left knee now). A month and a half or so back, I was walking across my living room, and my knee popped and completely gave out. I thought for sure I had retorn something, so I stopped doing everything with my legs.

I had another MRI, and all my important bits are in place and untorn. The doc says I tore some scar tissue and bruised the bone. He told me I'm just going to have to work through it. He prescribed physical therapy, which I started yesterday. The therapist told me I could start slowly on my bicycle. So tomorrow, I'm going to start riding my bike again.

The good news through all of this, I've been keeping my diet in check, so I haven't gained any of the weight back.

This a great thread, Sid, thanks for starting it! Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 4:01 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT Captain America - I haven't been in this thread for a while, but I'm back.

The reason I've been absent:I have had four knee surgeries in the past five years, the last one (last September) being the most serious. The first three were arthroscopic miniscus repairs, the last one was another miniscus repair and an ACL replacement (I have a cadaver ACL in my left knee now). A month and a half or so back, I was walking across my living room, and my knee popped and completely gave out. I thought for sure I had retorn something, so I stopped doing everything with my legs.

I had another MRI, and all my important bits are in place and untorn. The doc says I tore some scar tissue and bruised the bone. He told me I'm just going to have to work through it. He prescribed physical therapy, which I started yesterday. The therapist told me I could start slowly on my bicycle. So tomorrow, I'm going to start riding my bike again.

The good news through all of this, I've been keeping my diet in check, so I haven't gained any of the weight back.

This a great thread, Sid, thanks for starting it! Phone Post 3.0
How the fuck do u still have more vtfu's than me.. Lol. I was actually down to 79 a couple weeks ago. Then I started kicking ass again lol. Glad ur knee is on the mend. Making u walk all over Vegas with me probably didn't help. Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 4:02 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

rhino x2 -
UGCTT_SidRival - 

My knee is sore so been swimming and bike riding. Dr said its ok just pulled muscle. Still no running / road work no bjj no squats.

I wanna loose about 10 pounds but I'm pretty solid and eating and being active for muscle.
Awesome, well keep at it man. Never give up. As for smoothies, Saturday is national Acai Bowl day! Get u one! Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 4:39 AM
UGCTT Captain America
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vegas might not of helped, but fuck it was fun! Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 9:54 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
rhino x2 -
UGCTT_SidRival - 

Awesome, well keep at it man. Never give up. As for smoothies, Saturday is national Acai Bowl day! Get u one! Phone Post 3.0
Yep... Half off at all Blenders!! Have them use Pomegranate juice instead if the apple juice, add blueberries and coconut... Heavens!!

Heading in now for chest n bi's Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 11:29 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Tri's n back!! Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 12:55 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

bozy -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Tri's n back!! Phone Post 3.0
Do work bro Phone Post
Done!!! Now enjoying an Acai Bowl and watching Prelims on YouTube!

Hope the rest of the team has a glorious Saturday Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 1:58 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Thursday morning I introduced Caleb (the kid I'm training) to the Bas Rutten special. He was getting sloppy with his defense and came forward with his hands a little too high, so I kicked him square in the liver haha. Wasn't full blast but was amplified by him coming forward. He hit the mat like someone shot him lol. He had no clue, as most people that have never been smashed in their liver don't. Unfortunately he ended up puking twice when he got home and said he was peeing blood. As a result we have had to take the past couple days off training and we're sending him to the doctor tomorrow to get checked out and make sure everything is ok. In my experience liver shots don't make u pee blood, but I'm no expert. I just know that if u hit them it really sucks for the recipient. Anyrate better to be safe than sorry so we'll get him checked out mañana and go from there. As for me, went down south and went shopping at an outlet mall and bought myself a new pair of running shoes finally. They say ur supposed to get a new pair every 8 months to a year or so and I've been using mine for over 3 lol. So it was due. Can't wait to give them a go later today. All health bitches. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 6:29 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

^^^ liver kicks suck!! Lol

Didn't work out today, hit the Lake instead for sum Large Mouth Bass!! Was a killer time! Ended up with 4 lost 2 and got a decent one... Plus my buddy fell off the boat and I happen to be filming :) ... Epic!! Wish I knew how to make Gif's... Would be a killer In Gif... Lmao! Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 6:32 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

4/8/13 10:48 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Chest n Tri's

Get yours All Health!! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.