UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

4/8/13 3:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got bad news this morning. Sent Caleb to the dr and he was deemed unfit to fight :( so we had to withdraw. Dr didn't think his vision is good enough and he needed his hep b vaccine still. Super bummed. We put in some serious work already. This is a major heartbreak. But everything for a reason. Just gonna move on and keep training hard like we were. I put in some fasted cardio this morning though and gonna put in some more roadwork after lunch. Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 8:38 PM
UGCTT Captain America
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did legs today, I feel like I'm dying, haha! Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 8:43 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America - Did legs today, I feel like I'm dying, haha! Phone Post 3.0
Wait till tomorrow.. Lol.. Gd work Captain! Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 8:45 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - Got bad news this morning. Sent Caleb to the dr and he was deemed unfit to fight :( so we had to withdraw. Dr didn't think his vision is good enough and he needed his hep b vaccine still. Super bummed. We put in some serious work already. This is a major heartbreak. But everything for a reason. Just gonna move on and keep training hard like we were. I put in some fasted cardio this morning though and gonna put in some more roadwork after lunch. Phone Post 3.0
Damn that sucks! Hope he gets his chance soon. Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 10:40 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bozy - Keep your head up sid, so awsm what your doing....I just bought a brand new Everlast C3 100lb heavybag for $60 off a guy at a yardsale Phone Post
Thanks bro and that's awesome. I used to have a 100 Everlast at my old condo. Left it there when I moved. Been over a year and a half but I bet it's probably still there haha. Should ask my old roommate. I don't have anywhere to hang a bag where I live now anyways but could always use it for GNP. Beat that thing up bro! Great exercise and EXCELLENT stress reliever! Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 10:40 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT Captain America - Did legs today, I feel like I'm dying, haha! Phone Post 3.0
Awesome job my man! Hope the knee is doing well. First time uve hit legs in a long time yeah? Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 10:46 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival - Got bad news this morning. Sent Caleb to the dr and he was deemed unfit to fight :( so we had to withdraw. Dr didn't think his vision is good enough and he needed his hep b vaccine still. Super bummed. We put in some serious work already. This is a major heartbreak. But everything for a reason. Just gonna move on and keep training hard like we were. I put in some fasted cardio this morning though and gonna put in some more roadwork after lunch. Phone Post 3.0
Talked to him again and he's wants to keep training. He has a passion for it now. Said he'll keep training and after his hep vaccine is done (its a 3 shot process over 6 months) then he wants to get a second opinion on his vision. So there's a silver lining I suppose. I know exactly what he's going through though as I said in OP, I had to pull out of my first ammy fight also. It sucks but everything happens for a reason. Time to look to the future! War all health! Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 11:06 PM
UGCTT Captain America
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -
Awesome job my man! Hope the knee is doing well. First time uve hit legs in a long time yeah? Phone Post 3.0
Wednesday was, but the therapist had me go pretty easy, he wanted to see where I'm at. Today he kicked my ass, haha! So today was the first real workout I've had in a while. I'll be hitting upper body tomorrow, hopefully, then I can back into a full and regular routine. Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 11:07 PM
UGCTT Captain America

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Talked to him again and he's wants to keep training. He has a passion for it now. Said he'll keep training and after his hep vaccine is done (its a 3 shot process over 6 months) then he wants to get a second opinion on his vision. So there's a silver lining I suppose. I know exactly what he's going through though as I said in OP, I had to pull out of my first ammy fight also. It sucks but everything happens for a reason. Time to look to the future! War all health! Phone Post 3.0
That's got to be heart breaking, but I'm glad he's keeping it positive. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 10:25 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Back n bi's Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 4:12 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT Captain America -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
That's got to be heart breaking, but I'm glad he's keeping it positive. Phone Post 3.0
No sense in getting down about it. I've been staying extremely positive for him cause I know what it feels like. I didn't have anyone there for me to keep me motivated and I suffered tremendously for it. Got really depressed and stopped training and lost all motivation to do anything. Gained 40 pounds in 3 months. I know u know first hand how quickly it can pile on when ur stuck at home injured doing nothing. So I'm trying to make sure he doesn't lose his drive. Honestly he motivated me so keeping him in it will be a huge asset to keeping me in it. Ps I miss u. No homo. Maybe a little. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 4:13 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Put in 3 miles yesterday on my new shoes. Put in 2 miles this morning. Working combinations on my BOB dummy right now and gonna get another mile in after this. War team health! Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 5:31 PM
UGCTT Captain America

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT Captain America -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
No sense in getting down about it. I've been staying extremely positive for him cause I know what it feels like. I didn't have anyone there for me to keep me motivated and I suffered tremendously for it. Got really depressed and stopped training and lost all motivation to do anything. Gained 40 pounds in 3 months. I know u know first hand how quickly it can pile on when ur stuck at home injured doing nothing. So I'm trying to make sure he doesn't lose his drive. Honestly he motivated me so keeping him in it will be a huge asset to keeping me in it. Ps I miss u. No homo. Maybe a little. Phone Post 3.0
I miss you too, maybe we can watch the dawning of the Chael Era together? Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 8:44 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

bozy - Aight I'm down 39.6 lbs in 5 weeks. Was wanting 50 but got alittle lazy. I want 200 more to go Phone Post
Gd work my man!!

I'm hitting the lake again today... But will be back in the Gym tomorrow!

War All Health Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 9:00 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - Aight I'm down 39.6 lbs in 5 weeks. Was wanting 50 but got alittle lazy. I want 200 more to go Phone Post
Great job man. One pound at a time. U can do this! Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 9:00 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT Captain America -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT Captain America -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
I miss you too, maybe we can watch the dawning of the Chael Era together? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I'll see what's up and text u closer to then. Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 9:44 PM
UGCTT Captain America

I was hurting yesterday, so I just laid around all day, haha. Today, I did legs again. I was still sore from Monday, but today wasn't as bad. Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 9:52 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

THE Louisville Cardinals - Bi's and Tri's today w/ 30 minutes on the stair machine. Finally starting to get more vascular in the shoulders and arms. Just polished off a protein shake w/ banana's, strawberry's, and blueberry's in it. Still in this with ya'll.

Formerly, Fapmaster...
What's good Fap!? Glad to have u back. Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 9:52 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT Captain America - I was hurting yesterday, so I just laid around all day, haha. Today, I did legs again. I was still sore from Monday, but today wasn't as bad. Phone Post 3.0
Day by day bro. Handle it! Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 9:54 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

I'm about to put in some road work, jump rope and a little upper body right now.

Seems like if its not one thing it's another haha. Found out last night my unemployment insurance ran out. Paid into it for 10 years, actually use it and it runs out in 4 months.. Not sure how that works but yeah. Have a gameplan but gonna be a plan b soon if things don't come to fruition. Even if I'm broke I'll have my health though! All Health bitches! Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 1:28 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Did the getaway Sticks Today... Leg day #1

War All Health Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 8:18 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - Yes legs suck, especially waking up to cramps Phone Post
Ur blue! Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 8:20 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

THE Louisville Cardinals - What up Sid? Sorry to hear about the situation you're dealing with. Keep your chin up bro. I took about a 2 week hiatus because we're renovating our kitchen, master bedroom and master bath...so I only got to the gym 2-3 days a week there, and didn't eat all that great. But the painting and all of that bullshit is done, and the contractors have been hired to do the granite, tile, etc. So now I'm back in...all in. I've got 6 1/2 weeks until June 1st, and I'm going to put myself thru hell from now till then.

The last charge, and then I'm going on maintain mode over the summer my man. Hope all is well for everyone here.

PS - Leg day sucks
No worries. I'm just pressing on. Got a lot going on but I'm just trying to turn it into fuel when I workout. Pushes me harder and lets the aggression out. Win win I suppose haha. I actually learned something interesting last night after my run. I'll share after I do a little more research. Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 8:36 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Chest n Tri's!! Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 4:51 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

THE Louisville Cardinals - I don't think I'll ever be blue....*sigh*

Mudnamer for life bitches!!
U can do it bud. Just have to plug away. I've been blue since shortly after I joined and never actually paid for one. Won a couple blue name contests and then someone renewed it for me right before it expired this year. Made a thread about it but never found out who actually did it. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.