UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/21/13 1:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT Captain America
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I took the weekend off from my diet, I went to San Jose for the fights. But I did use a fuck ton of stairs and do a little bit of walking. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 5:56 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
803 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been a lazy piece of shit the past 4 days. I feel like crap. Been eating poor and being lethargic. Realized today though and I have to stay consistent so back on the grind tomorrow. No excuses. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 3:50 PM
UGCTT Captain America
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bike and hammer, starting push-ups, and sit-ups Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 4:06 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
4942 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America - Bike and hammer, starting push-ups, and sit-ups Phone Post 3.0
Get it bud... You'll be a open for buisness Cocksmith in no time!!! Lol

Did the getaway sticks today!! Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 4:47 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
803 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT Captain America - Bike and hammer, starting push-ups, and sit-ups Phone Post 3.0
Get it bud... You'll be a open for buisness Cocksmith in no time!!! Lol

Did the getaway sticks today!! Phone Post 3.0
Lol open for business cocksmith. Excellent.

Ran a mile and a half outside, then some pyramided sets of pull ups, push ups, and dips. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 1:33 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Bozy where u at bro?! How are the new bags working out? Shoot us an update brotha! Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 1:38 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Threw it down this morning! Did a short cardio circuit for warm up. A strength training/ cardio circuit, a circuit where one person hit mitts while the other person did an exercise (mountain climbers/push ups/ crunches/ etc) then we'd switch, thai pad striking drills, and then rolled 5 rounds of jits. Then when we were done I went and ran a mile and a half by myself. War All Health! War Poor Boys Fight Team! Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 2:41 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Just finished legs, getting iced now Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 4:55 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT Captain America - Just finished legs, getting iced now Phone Post 3.0
My body hurts haha. Got a bag of Epsom salt that I'm gonna soak in later this week. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 4:56 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_SidRival - Threw it down this morning! Did a short cardio circuit for warm up. A strength training/ cardio circuit, a circuit where one person hit mitts while the other person did an exercise (mountain climbers/push ups/ crunches/ etc) then we'd switch, thai pad striking drills, and then rolled 5 rounds of jits. Then when we were done I went and ran a mile and a half by myself. War All Health! War Poor Boys Fight Team! Phone Post 3.0
Also rolled 7 rounds of jits in the gi last night. So much different that no gi and a lot harder when I can't punch the other guy to defend lol. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 7:45 PM
socal
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

down to 179 lbs / started at 200 last nov, begining of the year started working out with a trainer at 24 hour fitness , made all the difference in the world
4/23/13 7:52 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

socal - down to 179 lbs / started at 200 last nov, begining of the year started working out with a trainer at 24 hour fitness , made all the difference in the world
Great job man! Trainers are invaluable if u can afford one. I'm actually in the process of starting a career in health and fitness with the ultimate goal of becoming a personal trainer as well as a life coach. I have a passion for helping people and a drive to save lives through fitness. This thread has helped so many people already. I can't wait to get the ball rolling with my career. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 9:05 PM
UGCTT Captain America

UGCTT_SidRival -
My body hurts haha. Got a bag of Epsom salt that I'm gonna soak in later this week. Phone Post 3.0
The ice is my favorite part, haha! Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 2:46 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT Captain America -
UGCTT_SidRival -
My legs and abs feel terrible right now haha. Gonna be a rough day tomorrow. Hope I get to hit someone. Lol. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 2:46 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy -
UGCTT_SidRival - Bozy where u at bro?! How are the new bags working out? Shoot us an update brotha! Phone Post 3.0
I'm good man. Staying busy. The bags are awsm. Phone Post
Awesome good deal man. Glad things are well. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 3:01 AM
UGCTT Captain America

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT Captain America -
UGCTT_SidRival -
My legs and abs feel terrible right now haha. Gonna be a rough day tomorrow. Hope I get to hit someone. Lol. Phone Post 3.0
Good luck! Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 4:06 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Felt like goo when I woke up. Had a text from the guys I train with from 430am that they weren't gonna be able to workout this morning cause their show went longer than they planned haha. They're in several working bands and had a gig last night. I was never so happy to not have to workout lol. Went back to sleep for a couple hours and trying to find the strength to get off my ass and put in some work right now. Thinking I might go for a run and then see how warm our pool is. Ready to start getting my laps on again. Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 10:16 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - Playing some basketball last night and turned around to shoot a jumper and my foot popped. Hurt alittle at first but this morning its unbarable. Getn old Phone Post
Any swelling or bruising? I know it's lame sometimes but proper stretching before and after any physical activity is a must. Especially in older age. Gotta make sure to limber up. Some thing's are unavoidable but it's better to control as much as u can to eliminate risk factors. I hope there's nothing too bad wrong and it heals up quick. Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 1:06 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Off to do my legs Phone Post 3.0
4/26/13 3:36 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Lol awesome pic. Good deal Bozy. Hope u heal up quickly. War Ben! Get it brotha!

9:20 is the fastest mile I could find I have on record. Ran it in 8:40 just now! My lungs are on fire though! Fuck Bakersfield and our worst air quality in the entire nation. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 12:03 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - Thanks Sid, already back on the foot. Swelling is down and pain is not to bad. Reaching 40lbs off this week Phone Post
Ur a warrior my friend. Keep killing it. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 3:35 AM
UGCTT Captain America

It's late and I'm drunk as shit, so here's a TTT! Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 4:43 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

It's even later. I'm sober. TTT haha. Speaking of TTT do u watch TTTHS? I was on it a couple weeks ago. It was awesome. Stoked to hang with Ian tomorrow. Probably need to go to bed. And on a side note I destroyed everything I did today workout-wise when I decided to eat one of everything off the menu at Jacalitos (amazing local Mexican food joint for everyone in this thread that isn't Ben lol). Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 5:50 AM
UGCTT Captain America

UGCTT_SidRival - It's even later. I'm sober. TTT haha. Speaking of TTT do u watch TTTHS? I was on it a couple weeks ago. It was awesome. Stoked to hang with Ian tomorrow. Probably need to go to bed. And on a side note I destroyed everything I did today workout-wise when I decided to eat one of everything off the menu at Jacalitos (amazing local Mexican food joint for everyone in this thread that isn't Ben lol). Phone Post 3.0
Haha, don't worry! I don't usually eat Mexican food when I'm sober, but I think I've been there, and I think I really liked it. But regardless, my drunk ass I'd going to bed. Good night fitness UGers! And a VTFU for you! Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 6:07 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - Anybody ever here of a bone in your foot that pops out and then back in. I was working the bag, and threw a switch kick and pushed off my bad foot and heard and felt a deep pop. Foot got warm and feels as good as new. Crazy as Hell, but I'm happy Phone Post
Could have just needed reset. Chiropractors for ur feet haha. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.