UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

4/27/13 6:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT Captain America
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -
bozy - Anybody ever here of a bone in your foot that pops out and then back in. I was working the bag, and threw a switch kick and pushed off my bad foot and heard and felt a deep pop. Foot got warm and feels as good as new. Crazy as Hell, but I'm happy Phone Post
Could have just needed reset. Chiropractors for ur feet haha. Phone Post 3.0
That's crazy! I hope it's all good, though Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 4:29 PM
HitsToTheDome
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

- My original goal for May 1 was 160...

- I was already at 158.2 last month, so I only dropped 1.4 this month (18.6 pounds total so far).

Even though I'm still ahead of schedule, admittedly I wasn't fully dedicated these past few weeks because mentally I was in another place, dealing with shit life throws at you, and I just lost some focus of my goal.  Aside from that bullshit excuse (YES, EXCUSE...I keep it real), I had more problems physically.  My body just couldn't keep up with everything I wanted it to do, so I was dealing with back issues for about two weeks and then about 2 days ago I fucked up my shoulder.  I don't know exactly what I did (that happens when you don't have health insurance) or how I even really did it, but I can only lift my arm so high and move it at certain angles (and slowly).  I've sprained and partially tore this one in the past and still get stiffness and a little pain now and then after working out, but this is fucking bad.  I'm hoping it's just a mild strain and it will be all good after a few days/week of regular icing and trying not to move it.  I thought I could at least do lower body/cardio but today I went for a run and when I got back I wanted to just rip my arm off because it was on fire.  It's got me bummed because Chris Brennan posted about the open tryouts at his gym in two months and I'm pretty sure I'll be hitchhiking to Texas for that opportunity.  Right now I can't even lift my arm enough for a passing car to see that my thumb's up.  FUCK.

- My original goal for June 1 was 156... fuck that.  150 and hopefully 100% next month.

5/1/13 5:10 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2693 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HitsToTheDome -

- My original goal for May 1 was 160...

- I was already at 158.2 last month, so I only dropped 1.4 this month (18.6 pounds total so far).

Even though I'm still ahead of schedule, admittedly I wasn't fully dedicated these past few weeks because mentally I was in another place, dealing with shit life throws at you, and I just lost some focus of my goal.  Aside from that bullshit excuse (YES, EXCUSE...I keep it real), I had more problems physically.  My body just couldn't keep up with everything I wanted it to do, so I was dealing with back issues for about two weeks and then about 2 days ago I fucked up my shoulder.  I don't know exactly what I did (that happens when you don't have health insurance) or how I even really did it, but I can only lift my arm so high and move it at certain angles (and slowly).  I've sprained and partially tore this one in the past and still get stiffness and a little pain now and then after working out, but this is fucking bad.  I'm hoping it's just a mild strain and it will be all good after a few days/week of regular icing and trying not to move it.  I thought I could at least do lower body/cardio but today I went for a run and when I got back I wanted to just rip my arm off because it was on fire.  It's got me bummed because Chris Brennan posted about the open tryouts at his gym in two months and I'm pretty sure I'll be hitchhiking to Texas for that opportunity.  Right now I can't even lift my arm enough for a passing car to see that my thumb's up.  FUCK.

- My original goal for June 1 was 156... fuck that.  150 and hopefully 100% next month.

You've been killing it, sry to hear about the shoulder... I had both mine reconstructed!!

Had a rough last few weeks myself, had a really good friends older brother Kill himself ... my buddy found him ;( so heavy!!

Still been hitting the gym hard , but ate sum shit I had been avoiding... Cookies, sweets and Beers with my buddy.... Haven't lost anything in about 7 days, but haven't gained.

War all health!! Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 5:57 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HTTD is killing it off man! Super stoked on ur progress. I hit it hard last week and did great but have been having some technical issues this week. Girl's daughter is home sick with bronchitis so thats been where most of the focus has been. However I got a side job doing promotions for the 2 largest theaters (concert, not movie haha) and have been doing a shit ton of walking while flyer bombing. So at least I'm able to do that haha. Supposed to get some kickboxing in tomorrow morning and hopefully Friday also. Then I gotta pack and I'm off to my old man's in Hawaii for a week Sunday. Gonna get some work in there for sure though. There's a hill right behind his place that's a 1/4 mile from the bottom to where it levels off. Used to sprint it 4 times every night. Gonna plan on that again. As well as the 2 mile walk to Waikiki, swimming and surfing and 2 mile walk uphill back to the pad haha. So I'm definitely ready for that. And to get out of this bullshit we call air in Bakersfield. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 5:58 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn Pescy that sucks. Push on man. Time will heal all. Also can't spell heal all without all health. If u need anything ask. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 10:38 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2693 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chest n Bi's

Get it Health Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 12:41 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - Sid Hawaii sounds great. Good luck and have fun. Gained 2 lbs this wk but me thinks its muscle so I'm not upset. Got a buddies that is seeing results and wants to work out together. Gonna start Monday. Phone Post
Having a partner is killer man. I always push myself the hardest when I'm working out with someone else. Hawaii will be nice but I'm gonna be out there to confront my dad about why he's done everything the way he has the past 30 years of my life. So it's not gonna be a "fun" trip but its necessary and will allow me to get everything off my chest and out in the open. How he reacts or handles it is on him but I can't carry the burden anymore so I'm gonna handle it. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 11:21 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - Sorry to here about that bro, but good luck. As you said getting it off your back will make you feel so much better. Phone Post
It's been a heavy monkey to carry but it'll be over in less than a week. Ready to move forward! Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:25 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
bozy - Sorry to here about that bro, but good luck. As you said getting it off your back will make you feel so much better. Phone Post
It's been a heavy monkey to carry but it'll be over in less than a week. Ready to move forward! Phone Post 3.0
All Health!! Hope it all turns out for the best!

-And then one day I met a man who came to me and said, “Hard work good, and hard work fine but first take care of Head.”- Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 5:49 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - Any recommendations on vitamins. My energy level has been down this whole week. Can't seem to find that extra gear. Wanna stay away from the energy pills Phone Post
B-12 supplement homie and regular Centrum. I feel markedly better overall with a definite increase in daily energy since I started taking them. Idk what ur financial situation looks like but if u can afford to pick up some ShroomTech Sport from Onnit.com I swear by it before hard workouts/ training sessions. It's the shit. If u can spare it pick a couple bottles up. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:20 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy -
UGCTT_SidRival -
bozy - Any recommendations on vitamins. My energy level has been down this whole week. Can't seem to find that extra gear. Wanna stay away from the energy pills Phone Post
B-12 supplement homie and regular Centrum. I feel markedly better overall with a definite increase in daily energy since I started taking them. Idk what ur financial situation looks like but if u can afford to pick up some ShroomTech Sport from Onnit.com I swear by it before hard workouts/ training sessions. It's the shit. If u can spare it pick a couple bottles up. Phone Post 3.0
Will do thanks. Phone Post
Definitely. I can only give my opinion based on the results I've seen myself and I have really noticed a difference on both of those. Also started taking about 4000mg of fish oil a day. None of my joints hurt anymore. Knee, shoulder, and elbow were all giving me issues from past injuries and since I started on the fish oil they are gone. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 2:48 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - Alright Sid, got the B-12, Cintrum, and had to order the shroomtech but its on its way. I start one of those tv Cardio programs Monday so I'm excited about that. Gotta get this thing kicked up a notch!!! I'm Shootn for 300 lbs bye Christmas!! Phone Post
U can fucking do this brother! Days that u take the shroomtech don't take the B-12. There's already an insane amount in the shroomtech haha. Which program are u trying? Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 6:38 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy -
UGCTT_SidRival -
bozy - Alright Sid, got the B-12, Cintrum, and had to order the shroomtech but its on its way. I start one of those tv Cardio programs Monday so I'm excited about that. Gotta get this thing kicked up a notch!!! I'm Shootn for 300 lbs bye Christmas!! Phone Post
U can fucking do this brother! Days that u take the shroomtech don't take the B-12. There's already an insane amount in the shroomtech haha. Which program are u trying? Phone Post 3.0
My buddie bought the insanity, and I got another workout from Shaun t. I'm not going to do the insanity first but wait a few rounds on the rock your body? I think its called before I do the other one. I'm swelling up from the weights, so I need the aerobics to slim down. Phone Post
Good deal man. The insanity will definitely kick ur ass when ur ready for it. We have it and it can be brutal haha. Keep me posted bud. Phone Post 3.0
5/10/13 1:11 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

bozy - Where are all the fitness freaks at? Let's hear what's going on brothers and sisters!!

*Sid the vitamins you suggested are working pretty good I guess. That mixed with working out daily and just drinking water, I feel more awake and more energized. It doesn't take as much sleep to get me up. Giving this fat ass a big middle finger!!! Phone Post
That's awesome man. I am getting shit handled in Hawaii. Went surfing yesterday. Was brutal haha. A lot harder than it seems like it should be. Today I hiked Koko Head trail. It was amazing. Look it up if u don't know what it is. And I'm on my way to do a little jits at Relson Gracie's place with a fren I met on the HG (Hawaii Ground). Should be fun. Check in after I'm done. It's gonna be a mauling lol. Phone Post 3.0
5/13/13 9:27 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Chest n Tri's Phone Post 3.0
5/17/13 10:38 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

ALL HEALTH!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/18/13 1:32 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

What happened was I just ate wayyy too much clucks n fries from red robin. Then I went and did some striking cause my coach bought a body shield and it came in today.. Lol. Tore one of my knuckles, did something to my wrist (it's swollen and hurts), got a gnarly blister on the ball of my foot, stepped on and squished a spider with my barefoot (accidental and fucking disgusting!) and felt like I was gonna throw up all of my dinner.. And it was worth all of it. That thing is fucking awesome. Gotta heal up over the weekend and get ready to get it Monday! All health fags! Phone Post 3.0
5/18/13 1:33 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Oops. Not allowed to say that anymore. Don't wanna get fined and suspended. All health fuckers!

Much better.. Lol Phone Post 3.0
5/18/13 12:52 PM
UGCTT Captain America
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been riding my bike a lot more, I'm resting today, my legs are sore from yesterday.

WAR TEAM ALL HEALTH!

You coming by for the fights, Sid? Phone Post 3.0
5/18/13 3:35 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

I have to work today. Been doing some promotional stuff for the Fox and Rabobank on the side to make some money while I find a steady job. Got Steve Miller Band tomorrow night at the Fox, and Primus on Wednesday, so I'm out busting my ass trying to push those final tickets today. So I'm gonna have to catch them one the DVR delay. Phone Post 3.0
5/18/13 3:36 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

I'm also less sure how worth it it was to smash that shield last night haha. My wrist is jacked today :( all health *sigh* lol. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 10:49 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Getaway sticks Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 4:10 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Bozy u alive man? What's up? Phone Post 3.0
5/22/13 10:15 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Mile and a half on the treadmill at a 5% incline. Inclines can suck it lol. Also have a bit of news. I'm officially enrolled to go back to school. June 4 I will attend my first class in 11 years haha. Taking nutrition at our local CC. Also ordered my CPT material from NASM which will be here today. Gonna get all my certification and open my own crossfit/ boot camp! Phone Post 3.0
5/22/13 10:26 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

War All Health

Back n bi's Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.