UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

6/3/13 6:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - Just did like 90 mins of exercises in the pool with weights. It was awesome lol. So many things u can do. I had so much fun that it didn't even seem like working out. Now that I'm showered and relaxing I can definitely feel it though lol. My arms are gonna be bummed tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, tomorrow is my first day of school in 11 years. I finally caved and am going back to college. First course.. Nutrition! So u guys will get to hear all about it I'm sure lol. All Health! Phone Post 3.0
Good for you my man!! Team All Health bout to get ejumecated!! Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 9:24 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chest n Tri Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 10:19 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Back to school.. Back to school.. To prove to myself that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my vans tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school.. Back to school.. Back to school.. Well here goes nothing..

Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 10:28 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Back to school.. Back to school.. To prove to myself that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my vans tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school.. Back to school.. Back to school.. Well here goes nothing..

Phone Post 3.0
Lmao!!

Siddy Madison Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 10:52 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol here goes nothing. Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 7:36 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

What kinda juice box was in your lunch?? Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 11:23 PM
UGCTT Captain America
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT Captain America - Finished a 3 mile walk, war health! Phone Post 3.0
Good man... Now watch that fucking video I tried to link above. For an injury proned man like yourself (and I) it will make you appreciate how lucky we really are!

War All Health

How's the Knee feeling? Phone Post 3.0
Man, I watched that video you linked. Hat kid's amazing!

Knees getting there, I'm hoping to return to work soon. Thanks for asking, friend.

I walked 5 miles yesterday, 3 in the morning, 3 in the evening. I haven't gone today, I'm a little sick, but I'll be back at it in the mañana!

Best of luck in school, Sid! Sorry about 160, I wasn't very sober, haha! I hope to see you for Fuel 10 or 161. Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 1:22 PM
socal
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

last year sept was at 200lbs / starting working out, then in 2013 got a training,

amazingly changed diet , worked with training now @ 176 (college weight was 167).

Eliminated all sweets , sodas, and lower carb higher protein...
6/5/13 1:30 PM
UGCTT Captain America
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did 2 miles this morning, hitting the tire in about 20 min Phone Post 3.0
6/7/13 9:59 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

All health.... Mount up!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/7/13 3:03 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT Captain America -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Good man... Now watch that fucking video I tried to link above. For an injury proned man like yourself (and I) it will make you appreciate how lucky we really are!

War All Health

Knees getting there, I'm hoping to return to work soon. Thanks for asking, friend.

I walked 5 miles yesterday, 3 in the morning, 3 in the evening. I haven't gone today, I'm a little sick, but I'll be back at it in the mañana!

Best of luck in school, Sid! Sorry about 160, I wasn't very sober, haha! I hope to see you for Fuel 10 or 161. Phone Post 3.0
Forgive my math but isn't 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening 6 miles? Lol. No worries about 160 haha. It happens. Maybe 161 for sure. Phone Post 3.0
6/7/13 3:04 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT Captain America -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

War All Health

Forgive my math but isn't 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening 6 miles? Lol. No worries about 160 haha. It happens. Maybe 161 for sure. Phone Post 3.0
Lol

Glad you liked the Video Captain, dudes a stud. Phone Post 3.0
6/7/13 4:14 PM
UGCTT Captain America

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT Captain America -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

War All Health

My fat fingers say fuck your math! One of them was supposed to be a 2, haha. Did 2 this morning, as well. Phone Post 3.0
6/7/13 6:33 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Lol ur excused. Still love ya buddy. Phone Post 3.0
6/8/13 10:23 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Health Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 9:03 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

bozy - Down 10 again. Phone Post
Nicely done!

War all health Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 9:59 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Atta boy Bozy!!! I gotta get my shit together cause I've been slacking the past few weeks. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 10:41 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Back n bi's Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 10:49 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Leg day Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 11:22 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Was thinking about this thread last night and I has a sad then. 12 days with no posts. Bout time for a mid year resurgence. Personally I'm not doing very well with my journey. Had some issues personally I've been dealing with but there's no excuses. Need to turn my emotions into fuel and get the fuck after it again. We got this guys. Or we got this Pesc, Boz (Fun fact, I actually worked for Boz Scaggs the other night lol), Cpt A, and HitsTTD (ur monthy updates have been outstanding). War us. All Health! Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 4:51 PM
socal
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

down to 174.5 .... started at 192 in jan, was at 200 last nov :)
6/28/13 1:01 AM
UGCTT Captain America

Got a new bike for my birthday, been riding it a bit. Did 6.5 miles Friday, 3 miles Tuesday, 6 miles Wednesday, and 8 miles today! Been doing it in 2-3 mile stretches a couple of times a day.

WAR TAH (I miss TFK, to be honest) Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 1:12 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

That's killer... Gd work Captain and SoCal.

I still claim TFK from time to time... Had to in the Rampage would fight Roy Nelson thread. It's hard to just not be affiliated anymore... And to be honest, I've been eating way too much lately... Have flatlined at 215-220(down from 245) ... Keep going up n down... Been in the final stages of opening the new Mobile food/catering biz... Should be going live next week and I've been Extra stressy and neglecting the cardio... Still hitting the weights 5-6 days a week but doing 15-20 of cardio instead of the 45-60 I was before.

Enough scuses time to get back on the cardio train and grind... Goal was 205 by Aug... There's still hope.

War Team All Health Fat Kids!! Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 1:13 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Was thinking about this thread last night and I has a sad then. 12 days with no posts. Bout time for a mid year resurgence. Personally I'm not doing very well with my journey. Had some issues personally I've been dealing with but there's no excuses. Need to turn my emotions into fuel and get the fuck after it again. We got this guys. Or we got this Pesc, Boz (Fun fact, I actually worked for Boz Scaggs the other night lol), Cpt A, and HitsTTD (ur monthy updates have been outstanding). War us. All Health! Phone Post 3.0
Time to get back on the daily reports and support!

How's school going? Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 2:35 AM
TheLuckyMilkMan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Havent posted but im with you dudes. Beginning of the year I was a fat, slow, weak 300+lbs... yes over 300. Im training hard, gave up the weed (big obstacle for me personally when it comes to motivation and pigging out) and eating much much better. Cant really call it a diet, just not pizza donuts and burgers back to back. Under 270 now and going through all the rounds of free roll classes (gi/nogi sparring) without taking a break. Started adding in my own workouts on in between days to take it up a notch. I can do a few pull ups again and am not disgusted to look in the mirror, which is what its all about. Shit aint easy.... but that goes for all of us. Starting back up, feeling like im gonna die after 2 rounds of sparring and getting tapped over and over by white belts when im totally exhausted is truly humbling. Hopefully i dont forget the lesson.

Short time after I started back to rolling i took a heel to the eyebrow and needed 10 stitches. Not being able to roll is the hardest because I personally hate working out if its not martial arts but got back on the horse as soon as i healed.

Be strong!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.