UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

1/13/13 10:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team All Health is growing! We have some new recruits. I am excite. Lets do this guys! We can all achieve our goals with each others support. Phone Post
1/13/13 10:12 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Dinamita - I need help UG. Im 5'9 weigh 166 lbs. I wanna be 140-145 by April (where I used to be). I've always had an alright body but never had abs. A big part of it is diet. Where should I start? Phone Post
Do u run? Finally started to burn my stubborn stomach fat areas when I started running more. I'm on a 500 crunches a day kick right now too. Started what I call "Operation Six Pack Summer" and will do my damnedest to meet it! Consistency is the key brother. U can do this! Phone Post
1/13/13 10:46 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

TheFapMaster - I am all for this. I'm 42, 6'-1", 240 lbs with probably 25%-27% bf. My goal is to be down to 210 (12%-14% bf) range by June 1st. Since 12/9, I have been doing weight training 5 days per week, and cardio 6 days (30-45 min per day).

I took a picture of myself the first day that I started working out (12/9) and I will take one of myself on June 1st. I'll post them both here for accountability. I am new to the UG, so I don't really have anyone to ask for help or support, but if anyone is interested in joining me on my journey, then let me know.

Great idea OP and thank you.
Keep it up man. You'll get there. Hard work = results!! Team All Health has ur back! Phone Post
1/13/13 11:14 PM
UGCTT_Dinamita
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_Dinamita - I need help UG. Im 5'9 weigh 166 lbs. I wanna be 140-145 by April (where I used to be). I've always had an alright body but never had abs. A big part of it is diet. Where should I start? Phone Post
Do u run? Finally started to burn my stubborn stomach fat areas when I started running more. I'm on a 500 crunches a day kick right now too. Started what I call "Operation Six Pack Summer" and will do my damnedest to meet it! Consistency is the key brother. U can do this! Phone Post
I haven't done a lot of exercise in the since the holidays. I just got use to my work schedule (2:30pm-12). Will be excersing in the morning now. What should I eat? I'm completely new at eating healthy lol.

What type of meats? Snacks? Which orange juice healthy? Phone Post
1/14/13 12:36 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_Dinamita -
UGCTT_SidRival -
I haven't done a lot of exercise in the since the holidays. I just got use to my work schedule (2:30pm-12). Will be excersing in the morning now. What should I eat? I'm completely new at eating healthy lol.

What type of meats? Snacks? Which orange juice healthy? Phone Post
Not sure if u like to read or if u have the money to spare but I have heard Mike Dolce's book Living Lean is an amazing read for learning about nutrition and exercise. I will be purchasing it next month when I have the funds. Blew my wad on UFC 156/ Joe Rogan tickets haha. Diet is half the battle though. Chicken, fish and extra lean ground beef are good meats to help achieve ur goal. The formula I used to use for making a meal was a protein, a carb and a green (veggie). Grilled chicken, baked sweet potato fries and spinach was my favorite. Google some healthy recipes to get u started and work on portion control in the meantime while ur figuring out healthier meals to eat. Portion control is where a lot of people (myself totally included) fuck up. The past 2 days I've eaten a buffet's worth at dinner. Now that I've admitted it I feel like a jackass and will be working hard on my portion control again starting tomorrow haha. Anyrate good luck and we're all here if u need anything. Team All Health!! Phone Post
1/14/13 8:29 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2561 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's All Health... You up Sid... 5:20am heading to the gym... Get your Health on!!

Diet advice that's worked for me... I cut out Mayo,Sugar n Butter ... My daily eats have been looking like this:

Right after Gym I stop at Blenders and get a Acai Bowl add cocunut,blueberries and Pomegranate juice plus protein supplement.

Sammich for lunch DRY ... Wheat bread, Turkey, lettuce, tomato, Cucumber ... The Cuc helps make up for the no mayo.

Afternoon snack: cottage cheese and a Rice Cake.

Dinner: protein , small carb, lots of veggies n Salad ( no ranch ... Oil n viny)

This is what's worked for me in the past and has helped me drop almost 1lb a day since getting back on the Regime!!

It's all fucking Health!! Phone Post
1/14/13 8:30 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2561 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

* also do a wheatgrass shot when I get my Acai Bowl Phone Post
1/14/13 8:48 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

2013 "the year of the Ab" Phone Post
1/14/13 8:53 AM
jojoblue
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WestCoastMexican - In for living a healthier lifestyle... It's already been a month since I've drinken/smoken/used any drugs. It's been hard but this is my year. Phone Post
This is great that you ARE doing it Phone Post
1/14/13 9:07 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

6am.. We meet again. Haven't been up this early since I don't know when. But I strive for success, motivated by El Pes, and I will not settle for anything less.

Damn I'm tired lol.. Time to do work bitches! Phone Post
1/14/13 9:40 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - 6am.. We meet again. Haven't been up this early since I don't know when. But I strive for success, motivated by El Pes, and I will not settle for anything less.

Damn I'm tired lol.. Time to do work bitches! Phone Post
Get it Phone Post
1/14/13 9:57 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

27 degrees is REALLY cold to be outside jumping rope lol. But I did it anyways cause I don't have a fancy gym membership. Felt like Rocky when he was training in Russia in the snow lol.

10 mins jump rope
50 crunches, 10 push ups, 10 squats x5
1 mile on the treadmill at 6 mph Phone Post
1/14/13 10:35 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - 27 degrees is REALLY cold to be outside jumping rope lol. But I did it anyways cause I don't have a fancy gym membership. Felt like Rocky when he was training in Russia in the snow lol.

10 mins jump rope
50 crunches, 10 push ups, 10 squats x5
1 mile on the treadmill at 6 mph Phone Post
Gd man.... Sweating on the Bike at the moment! Phone Post
1/14/13 11:49 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Sometimes I wish I had a gym membership but I know I don't actually need one. Lost 65 pounds without ever stepping into a gym. Worked out at home, in my striking coaches back yard, at the park and on the mats. All u really need is ur body and some motivation. Phone Post
1/14/13 12:24 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Sometimes I wish I had a gym membership but I know I don't actually need one. Lost 65 pounds without ever stepping into a gym. Worked out at home, in my striking coaches back yard, at the park and on the mats. All u really need is ur body and some motivation. Phone Post
Your totally right .... But ... It sure is nice having everything you need all In one warm spot.... Just got off the Phone with the 24hr in Bakersfield... Looks like it would only cost about $110 to get you signed up ( includes 1st n last month dues) there's no contract so u can cancel at anytime and its 39.99$ a month ... That's less than a 1.50$ a day... I'll make you a deal... If you stay on the early morning grind with me till the End of this month...on Feb 1st ill call up and get you set up... I'll pay for initial fee's and help you cover the change if you ever can't make your monthly payment.... If it turns out you don't use it or just can't afford it... Just cancel it... DEAL? Phone Post
1/14/13 12:38 PM
RickStorm
1745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_SidRival - Sometimes I wish I had a gym membership but I know I don't actually need one. Lost 65 pounds without ever stepping into a gym. Worked out at home, in my striking coaches back yard, at the park and on the mats. All u really need is ur body and some motivation. Phone Post
Your totally right .... But ... It sure is nice having everything you need all In one warm spot.... Just got off the Phone with the 24hr in Bakersfield... Looks like it would only cost about $110 to get you signed up ( includes 1st n last month dues) there's no contract so u can cancel at anytime and its 39.99$ a month ... That's less than a 1.50$ a day... I'll make you a deal... If you stay on the early morning grind with me till the End of this month...on Feb 1st ill call up and get you set up... I'll pay for initial fee's and help you cover the change if you ever can't make your monthly payment.... If it turns out you don't use it or just can't afford it... Just cancel it... DEAL? Phone Post

Shit just got reals

Youre awesome dude

1/14/13 1:03 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

RickStorm -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Shit just got reals

Youre awesome dude

Thanks Ricky... Although not everyone feels the same... Lol... Yesterday was at 183 then within a minute bam 180... A -3 vote down on a thread I started? Cause that's the only way u can lose 3 in one vote I assume... Only threads I have ever made are Charitable in Nature or Food related... There's a bitter Egg out there that doesn't care for old Pesc! But hey Ying n Yang ... Got have a little evil... Does a body good.

Team All Health Phone Post
1/14/13 2:09 PM
UGCTT Captain America
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
That's fucking awesome!

WAR TAH!
FUCK TFK! Phone Post
1/14/13 3:48 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Edited: 01/14/13 3:49 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Damn son!!

Phone Post

1/14/13 3:50 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Damn the picture doesn't show up on app :/ I am fail. Oh well guess I have work to do!! Phone Post
1/14/13 7:42 PM
HitsToTheDome
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in for the challenge...and the motivation...

My average weight when I'm in "good shape" is around 150-155.  Today, I weighed in at 175.  While in the best shape of my [adult] life (about 5 years ago) I was walking around between 145-147.  I want to really push some fucking limits this year and test myself.  I want to get in the best shape I can physically and also (for the first time) really start dieting properly and watching everything I put into my body.  I believe I could eventually drop down to (and maintain) 135-140 by the end of the year.

I wanted to be realistic and set a timeline that I really believe I can work with for 2013.  These are the goals I've set for myself...

January 14 - 175
February 1 - 172
March 1 - 168
April 1 - 164
May 1 - 160
June 1 - 156
July 1 - 152
August 1 - 149
September 1 - 146
October 1 - 143
November - 140
December 1 - 137
December 31 - 135

I know 3-4 pounds per month doesn't seem like much, I could drop that in a day with a long run in a sauna suit, but I don't want to just cut down and drain myself.  I want to do this right and maintain those weights once they're reached and make the drop and commitment to being more healthy overall permanent.

1/14/13 7:55 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

HitsToTheDome -

I'm in for the challenge...and the motivation...

My average weight when I'm in "good shape" is around 150-155.  Today, I weighed in at 175.  While in the best shape of my [adult] life (about 5 years ago) I was walking around between 145-147.  I want to really push some fucking limits this year and test myself.  I want to get in the best shape I can physically and also (for the first time) really start dieting properly and watching everything I put into my body.  I believe I could eventually drop down to (and maintain) 135-140 by the end of the year.

I wanted to be realistic and set a timeline that I really believe I can work with for 2013.  These are the goals I've set for myself...

January 14 - 175
February 1 - 172
March 1 - 168
April 1 - 164
May 1 - 160
June 1 - 156
July 1 - 152
August 1 - 149
September 1 - 146
October 1 - 143
November - 140
December 1 - 137
December 31 - 135

I know 3-4 pounds per month doesn't seem like much, I could drop that in a day with a long run in a sauna suit, but I don't want to just cut down and drain myself.  I want to do this right and maintain those weights once they're reached and make the drop and commitment to being more healthy overall permanent.

Fuck ya... Welcome aboard!!

Team All Health! Phone Post
1/14/13 8:28 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

The all health army is growing!! 

So I was talking to Captain earlier and I think I'm going to look into join Bakersfield Elite Martial Arts and make that my new home for training. Daniel Camarillo (Dave Camarillo of AKA fame's brother) runs the jiujitsu program there and has a zombie jiujitsu class at 545am twice a week. Would like to attend those 2 classes and do S&C the other 3 days and go to muy thai all 4 nights they have class. Feel like that would be a solid regimen to help me achieve what I set out to do. 

War All Health Army!
1/14/13 8:39 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -

So I was talking to Captain earlier and I think I'm going to look into join Bakersfield Elite Martial Arts and make that my new home for training. Daniel Camarillo (Dave Camarillo of AKA fame's brother) runs the jiujitsu program there and has a zombie jiujitsu class at 545am twice a week. Would like to attend those 2 classes and do S&C the other 3 days and go to muy thai all 4 nights they have class. Feel like that would be a solid regimen to help me achieve what I set out to do. 

War All Health Army!
You'd be a beast. Get it my man and move your way up ... Challenge D-Cruz for the 135lb strap... Get your Money... Pay it forward... Lol... War All Health Phone Post
1/14/13 8:40 PM
UGCTT Captain America
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -

War All Health Army!
Get it! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.