UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

6/28/13 3:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
552 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_SidRival - Was thinking about this thread last night and I has a sad then. 12 days with no posts. Bout time for a mid year resurgence. Personally I'm not doing very well with my journey. Had some issues personally I've been dealing with but there's no excuses. Need to turn my emotions into fuel and get the fuck after it again. We got this guys. Or we got this Pesc, Boz (Fun fact, I actually worked for Boz Scaggs the other night lol), Cpt A, and HitsTTD (ur monthy updates have been outstanding). War us. All Health! Phone Post 3.0
Time to get back on the daily reports and support!

How's school going? Phone Post 3.0

School is going. Homework can suck a dick though haha. Definitely remembering why I stopped doing it in high school. Only thing that is keeping me going with it is remembering I shelled out a shitload of money to be there lol. 2 more weeks of summer semester then I'm taking the fall off to get back on track with my NASM studying since my deadline is rapidly approaching. Fitness wise I'm starting back up my morning workouts. Used to wake up at 5am M-F and workout before I went to work, then go to S&C and striking after work. Starting the 5am routine again on Monday. Going to shoot for M-Th then F-Sun as recovery. Also plan to do some HITT/ strength training in the evenings 2-3 days a week. Got those badass battle ropes and my sledge and tire (thanks Cpt A!) and barely used them. Time to put some miles on them. Btw when was ur birthday UGCTT CA? My bad for missing it. Happy belated. I'll get my bike fixed up next week and we can get some rides in. Show u this badass spot I go sometimes on the west edge of town. 

6/28/13 11:18 AM
UGCTT Captain America
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2 miles to the coffee shop, drinking water and not smoking Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 9:29 PM
UGCTT Captain America
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America - 2 miles to the coffee shop, drinking water and not smoking Phone Post 3.0
Went to breakfast from coffee, so my dad drove me home this morning. Ride another 6.5 this afternoon. 2 to the coffee shop, 1.25 to my cousins work a couple hours later, then 3.25 home 10 minutes after that. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 9:31 PM
UGCTT Captain America

My birthday was good, until this crazy, drunk, high, old woman hit on me relentlessly, haha! It was very uncomfortable for me and everyone else around. Got a bitchin' bike from my mom! My dad bought me a trip to Vegas for 162 and the Fan Expo! All in all, it was pretty good, thanks for asking. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 9:47 PM
IsmokeCrack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont believe in traning, but I once put a triangle IN a square in my head while watching an Anderson Silva gif making the scary face, so I am confident that I could easily throw a triangle on his square ass head. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 11:18 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
552 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America - My birthday was good, until this crazy, drunk, high, old woman hit on me relentlessly, haha! It was very uncomfortable for me and everyone else around. Got a bitchin' bike from my mom! My dad bought me a trip to Vegas for 162 and the Fan Expo! All in all, it was pretty good, thanks for asking. Phone Post 3.0
Badass. How long is ur dad in town for? Come to pick ur bro up? Should have just have that old lady the D. Lol Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 11:18 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

IsmokeCrack - I dont believe in traning, but I once put a triangle IN a square in my head while watching an Anderson Silva gif making the scary face, so I am confident that I could easily throw a triangle on his square ass head. Phone Post 3.0
Appropriate sn. Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 11:23 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT Captain America - My birthday was good, until this crazy, drunk, high, old woman hit on me relentlessly, haha! It was very uncomfortable for me and everyone else around. Got a bitchin' bike from my mom! My dad bought me a trip to Vegas for 162 and the Fan Expo! All in all, it was pretty good, thanks for asking. Phone Post 3.0
Badass. How long is ur dad in town for? Come to pick ur bro up? Should have just have that old lady the D. Lol Phone Post 3.0
Right... Nothing wrong with a Gilf Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 1:19 AM
UGCTT Captain America

bozy - You got laid by a drunk chick, a great bike, and Vegas/UFC tickets for your birthday? Now I am green with jealous rage my friend. Phone Post
I did not bang the drunk chick! She was a little too bat shit insane for me. This broad was fucking out there, and twice my age. Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 7:08 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Taking the day off. Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 1:58 AM
UGCTT Captain America

Instead of taking the day off, I rode 4,5 miles to my cousins house, then back after a couple of hours. Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 4:24 PM
UGCTT Captain America

I meant to take the day off again, but when we got to my grandma's house I started wrestling with my 5yo cousin. So I did 30ish minutes of midget wrestling for cardio, haha! Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 11:59 PM
UGCTT Captain America

4 miles on the bike Phone Post 3.0
7/1/13 12:41 AM
UGCTT Captain America

XIITT_Bozy - Midget wrestling is that like midget tossing on espn the ocho Phone Post
Very similar, haha! Phone Post 3.0
7/1/13 1:29 AM
UGCTT Captain America

Did another 2 on the bike Phone Post 3.0
7/1/13 8:14 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Dude ur killing it Ben!

And on that note guess who isn't impressed to be awake right now much less stoked to be heading out the door to run for an unknown amount of time haha.. U guessed it. This guy. But it'll be ok. Will get better after a few days. Just really wish I was in my nice comfy bed still.. All Health right? All Health right. Phone Post 3.0
7/1/13 8:51 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Capt is on fire... Keep it up bud!

Heading to the gym for back n Bi's now!

Team healthy Fats Phone Post 3.0
7/1/13 9:13 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

1.53 miles in 18:17. And every bit of it sucked lol. Not only was it almost 85 degrees out already (which should be criminal.. Then again it's gonna be 108 again later today. Just like yesterday. And again tomorrow) but it's also trash day and I live on the southwest edge of town, only a few miles from all the dairies. So it stunk like baked trash and cow shit outside. Fucking Bakersfield. But I did it. It only gets easier from here. War us! Phone Post 3.0
7/1/13 3:21 PM
UGCTT Captain America

4 miles this morning Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 12:30 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Wasn't really feeling it this morning, only did a half mile this morning. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 3:56 PM
UGCTT Captain America

I got off of my lazy ass and did about 5.5 miles Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 6:29 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT Captain America - I got off of my lazy ass and did about 5.5 miles Phone Post 3.0
Atta boy! I put in 2 miles this morning. My legs were sore as fuck from yesterday so it was rough but I pushed through the best I could. Gonna be even worse tomorrow I'm sure haha. The first week back is always the worst. Subsequently I gave up caffeine again also starting yesterday. Head has been pounding since last night. Can't wait for that to stop. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 7:23 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - 
UGCTT Captain America - I got off of my lazy ass and did about 5.5 miles Phone Post 3.0
Atta boy! I put in 2 miles this morning. My legs were sore as fuck from yesterday so it was rough but I pushed through the best I could. Gonna be even worse tomorrow I'm sure haha. The first week back is always the worst. Subsequently I gave up caffeine again also starting yesterday. Head has been pounding since last night. Can't wait for that to stop. Phone Post 3.0

Good Work you 2...kicking ass!! I have been neglecting the Diet big time...for christ sakes i had fucking Taco bell the other day ( it was delicious) ... been super busy n stressy getting the new biz going. Had our soft opening last Saturday, it went great. Got our first big gig lined up, we will be at Figueroa Mountain Brewery this Saturday from 3 till closing....should be a packed house.

Finalized our logo today.

Couple pics of our food.

Got our Website and Facebook up and running...check um out and let a Fat kid ( i mean all heath kid) no what you think.

http://banddscurbsidegrill.com/

https://www.facebook.com/BDCurbsideGrill

War Team All Health

7/2/13 8:56 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

That looks fucking amazing.. Good luck my man! Let us know how it goes. Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 2:04 AM
UGCTT Captain America

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival - 

Good Work you 2...kicking ass!! I have been neglecting the Diet big time...for christ sakes i had fucking Taco bell the other day ( it was delicious) ... been super busy n stressy getting the new biz going. Had our soft opening last Saturday, it went great. Got our first big gig lined up, we will be at Figueroa Mountain Brewery this Saturday from 3 till closing....should be a packed house.

Finalized our logo today.

Couple pics of our food.

Got our Website and Facebook up and running...check um out and let a Fat kid ( i mean all heath kid) no what you think.

http://banddscurbsidegrill.com/

https://www.facebook.com/BDCurbsideGrill

War Team All Health

All Health, indeed. I look forward to eating there one day!

I was slacking real bad on the diet for a while. I lost 40 lbs before my last surgery, and put back 10 of them in the last 8 months. But I've been being a lot stricter (not as much as before, I was exceptionally miserable when I lost that weight), and now that I'm doing that and biking, I lost the 10 again!

I want you guys to know, even though I haven't had great results, this thread has helped me a lot. When I was starting to eat shitty again, thinking about this thread kept me from getting fast food or pizza numerous times. I felt like an asshole for not checking in regularly, knowing you guys were here doing good helped limit the bad I did, haha! Thanks for being here, reminding me to do better. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.