UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/3/13 2:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT Captain America
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Sid, we should start texting each other when we're working out, again. I'm usually in bed between 10 and 11, any time before that is good, even really early. Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 2:52 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
645 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America - Hey Sid, we should start texting each other when we're working out, again. I'm usually in bed between 10 and 11, any time before that is good, even really early. Phone Post 3.0
I'm up way past my bedtime tonight. Gonna be sad when my alarm goes off mañana for sure haha. But I'm down. Done and done. Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 10:23 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
4507 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival - 
UGCTT Captain America - I got off of my lazy ass and did about 5.5 miles Phone Post 3.0
Atta boy! I put in 2 miles this morning. My legs were sore as fuck from yesterday so it was rough but I pushed through the best I could. Gonna be even worse tomorrow I'm sure haha. The first week back is always the worst. Subsequently I gave up caffeine again also starting yesterday. Head has been pounding since last night. Can't wait for that to stop. Phone Post 3.0

Good Work you 2...kicking ass!! I have been neglecting the Diet big time...for christ sakes i had fucking Taco bell the other day ( it was delicious) ... been super busy n stressy getting the new biz going. Had our soft opening last Saturday, it went great. Got our first big gig lined up, we will be at Figueroa Mountain Brewery this Saturday from 3 till closing....should be a packed house.

Finalized our logo today.

Couple pics of our food.

Got our Website and Facebook up and running...check um out and let a Fat kid ( i mean all heath kid) no what you think.

http://banddscurbsidegrill.com/

https://www.facebook.com/BDCurbsideGrill

War Team All Health

All Health, indeed. I look forward to eating there one day!

I was slacking real bad on the diet for a while. I lost 40 lbs before my last surgery, and put back 10 of them in the last 8 months. But I've been being a lot stricter (not as much as before, I was exceptionally miserable when I lost that weight), and now that I'm doing that and biking, I lost the 10 again!

I want you guys to know, even though I haven't had great results, this thread has helped me a lot. When I was starting to eat shitty again, thinking about this thread kept me from getting fast food or pizza numerous times. I felt like an asshole for not checking in regularly, knowing you guys were here doing good helped limit the bad I did, haha! Thanks for being here, reminding me to do better. Phone Post 3.0
I agree this thread has and still does really motivate me to get after it. Hope we can all accomplish our All Health Agendas!! Keep up the the gd work Capt.

War All Health Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 11:58 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
4507 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chest n tris and 45 min ride on the bike!

All health! Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 12:35 PM
UGCTT Captain America
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did 4 miles earlier Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 11:41 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Another 4.5 miles to my cousins Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 11:43 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

On fire ^^^

Gd wrk my man Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 12:23 AM
sgotwalks
3105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I mentioned way back in the beginning of this thread that I would be a little late, and mostly having to approach this on my own, well it's been five weeks steady for me now and feeling damn good. Lots of biking, some running, a little resistance band work, lots of push-ups, and I am now gonna incorporate the bag work and skipping, as well as some power canoeing maybe once a week. 

I need to start working on my core a little more now, and cleaning up my diet more than I already have. I will check in with this thread more in the days and weeks to come as there seems to be some goon info being exchanged in here. Good work fellas!

7/4/13 4:19 AM
UGCTT Captain America

4.5 miles home. Off to Vegas tomorrow for the Expo and 162! I'll be slacking on the diet for the weekend, but I'll be walking a lot. We went last year, and it was the most fun I've ever had with my pants on! I recommend it to all of you, at least once, if you can make it happen. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 11:06 AM
UGCTT Captain America

^ Last year, I spent about $250 once we got there (not counting the hotel and trip there, or the Expo and fights), but I have a compulsion to buy stupid shit I don't need and T-shirts. I your smarter than me, you can have a ton of fun for the cost of food. But I'd bring as much spending money as you're comfortable with parting with, there's a ton of cool shit at the Expo. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 12:01 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
645 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sgotwalks -

I mentioned way back in the beginning of this thread that I would be a little late, and mostly having to approach this on my own, well it's been five weeks steady for me now and feeling damn good. Lots of biking, some running, a little resistance band work, lots of push-ups, and I am now gonna incorporate the bag work and skipping, as well as some power canoeing maybe once a week. 

I need to start working on my core a little more now, and cleaning up my diet more than I already have. I will check in with this thread more in the days and weeks to come as there seems to be some goon info being exchanged in here. Good work fellas!

Get it homie Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 12:05 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT Captain America - 4.5 miles home. Off to Vegas tomorrow for the Expo and 162! I'll be slacking on the diet for the weekend, but I'll be walking a lot. We went last year, and it was the most fun I've ever had with my pants on! I recommend it to all of you, at least once, if you can make it happen. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah sounds like a blast.. :( Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 12:21 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

XIITT_Bozy - Thanks. A guy at work has been twice. Said $2k was his avg for air travel, hotel and recreation. Im saving up at least that much. Phone Post
Cpt A and I went to 156 together in Feb and I was pretty broke going into the trip. I'm not big on gambling either and got retarded trashed the first night of the trip lol and didn't drink for the rest of the weekend. Got through the whole trip with some cash left in my pocket on about $250 also. If u play it smart u don't need a ton of cash to have a blast there. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 2:27 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Happy 4th all.... Back n bi's!!

Bozy... Take more than you think you will need... Vegas is the worst place in the world to be out of cash!! I gamble though.., lucky for me, I'm up about 12k from my last few trips to Vegas and I've got my rooms comped the last few times I have been there. When are you going? Might beable to get you discounted rooms. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:30 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Just got to our crappy Motel 8 room, haha! Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 10:41 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT Captain America - Just got to our crappy Motel 8 room, haha! Phone Post 3.0
Damn it Capt... How much per night?

Let me know next time... Can usually get rooms for friends for less than $50 a night at a decent spot Luxor, MGM, Mandalay... Can get sum good discounts for Belagio n Wynn also but more pricey. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 11:34 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Dammit Pescadero, I really wish we'd've talked about this sooner, haha! Our room kind of really sucks, haha! Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 11:43 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT Captain America - Dammit Pescadero, I really wish we'd've talked about this sooner, haha! Our room kind of really sucks, haha! Phone Post 3.0
call Luxor at 877.386.4658 and mention code LDNW0713

Might be to short notice as its 4th of July weekend... But see what they can do. Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 11:48 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT Captain America - Dammit Pescadero, I really wish we'd've talked about this sooner, haha! Our room kind of really sucks, haha! Phone Post 3.0

Might be to short notice as its 4th of July weekend... But see what they can do. Phone Post 3.0
Or call Excalibur at 877.750.5464 and mention code XNW0713P.

You might get lucky.... If you give me a little more time next time, it's a for sure. Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 12:04 AM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/5/13 5:30 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

XIITT_Bozy - Shits going down at work today. Have a meeting at noon with corporate. Might get the axe. More time to work out I guess!! Phone Post
Good luck man. How'd it all go? Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 5:51 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

XIITT_Bozy - Got fired lol. Was making $14 hr 5 miles from home. Oh well I was tired of the same old crap in night shift. Have a job interview in the morning for another managers job. My bodys ready Phone Post
Everything happens for a reason... Hope you find a better job ASAP!! Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 7:21 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Sorry to hear that Boz. Everything for a reason like Pesc said. Good luck tomorrow my man. Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 10:58 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Sorry to hear that Bozy, good luck man Phone Post 3.0
7/5/13 11:03 PM
UGCTT Captain America

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Or call Excalibur at 877.750.5464 and mention code XNW0713P.

You might get lucky.... If you give me a little more time next time, it's a for sure. Phone Post 3.0
I appreciate that, Pescadero. Too late this year, but I'll definitely hit you up next time! Are these codes always good? Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.