UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

7/18/13 1:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT Captain America
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_Bozy - I made some sick burgers today. So full. Now regret is seeping in. Gonna workout before bed and twice tomorrow to make up for it.

And bro. How long have you been cycling for? Phone Post
I got this bike about a month ago, my birthday was the 25th of June, got it around a week before. Before that, I was riding my old bike for a couple of weeks before it got stolen, but I was only going like .5 to .75 mile a day, haha! So I started walking 2-3 miles at a time, twice a day, for a few weeks before I got this one.

Did about 12 miles tonight, I was a lazy bitch all day, haha! Had to go a little farther than usual in one go. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 11:11 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Picking my self back up, brushing the cookie crumbs out of my chest hair and hitting the gym now!! Fell off the wagon hard this last week.... No more excuses, time to grind out some Health!! Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 11:44 AM
UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a lazy bitch laying in my hotel room in Vegas eating Krispy Kreme.. Fmwl. Got some work to do when I get home :/ lol Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 3:24 PM
UGCTT Captain America
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got done with 6 miles, an I almost got hit by a car today, haha!

Women comes out of an ally in a jeep, going way too fast. I brake as hard as I can, as soon as I see her. She sees me and tries to stop when she's already in front of me, then accelerates hard to get out of the way. When I breaked, my back tire cane off of the ground and I pushed off of her car with my left hand as she accelerated. I planted my right leg, but I no longer had my hand on the front break, so the bike and I went tumbling as she drove off. I got up and made sure my bike and I were ok, then I looked and she had pulled over and stopped. I walked over to her, to tell her I was ok, and she got out of her car almost in tears. She kept apologizing and telling me she only looked down for a second, I told her I was fine and thanked her for stopping, she just kept apologizing, haha!

So I had a good morning, how about you guys? Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 7:51 PM
UGCTT Captain America

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT Captain America - Dammit Pescadero, I really wish we'd've talked about this sooner, haha! Our room kind of really sucks, haha! Phone Post 3.0
call Luxor at 877.386.4658 and mention code LDNW0713

Might be to short notice as its 4th of July weekend... But see what they can do. Phone Post 3.0
Or call Excalibur at 877.750.5464 and mention code XNW0713P.

You might get lucky.... If you give me a little more time next time, it's a for sure. Phone Post 3.0
It looks like we're going to Weidman vs Silva II, is there any chance you could get a discount for the MGM? We're trying to get a room there for one night. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 9:22 PM
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America - Just got done with 6 miles, an I almost got hit by a car today, haha!

Women comes out of an ally in a jeep, going way too fast. I brake as hard as I can, as soon as I see her. She sees me and tries to stop when she's already in front of me, then accelerates hard to get out of the way. When I breaked, my back tire cane off of the ground and I pushed off of her car with my left hand as she accelerated. I planted my right leg, but I no longer had my hand on the front break, so the bike and I went tumbling as she drove off. I got up and made sure my bike and I were ok, then I looked and she had pulled over and stopped. I walked over to her, to tell her I was ok, and she got out of her car almost in tears. She kept apologizing and telling me she only looked down for a second, I told her I was fine and thanked her for stopping, she just kept apologizing, haha!

So I had a good morning, how about you guys? Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit! U almost died! I have an awesome "I got hit by a car story." Non FRAT version goes I was 17 and riding my bike to my high school sweetheart's house, then an old man decided to dart out a side street real fast to beat the traffic. Instead he sideswiped me lol. I flew up on his hood and landed in the middle of the street. Best part.. It was Halloween and I was dressed in full drag lol. Blonde wig, pink tube top, and a jean skirt!! He freaked out, I insisted I was ok and rode off as fast as I could. Even better, my GF got mad at me when I got there cause I was "late." Lol. Felt like shit when I told her what happened. Never went to the dr for it and that's why my left shoulder, elbow and knee are bad now haha. Glad ur ok though brother! And I want in for Silva vs Weiner II sucka! I just got back from Vegas like an hour ago. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 9:22 PM

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Picking my self back up, brushing the cookie crumbs out of my chest hair and hitting the gym now!! Fell off the wagon hard this last week.... No more excuses, time to grind out some Health!! Phone Post 3.0
Check ur PM ASAP homie Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 9:46 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Did another 4 miles earlier, I intend on going to my cousins in a bit, that's another 9 mile round trip. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 3:34 AM
UGCTT Captain America

19 mile day. I ate shit on my home from cousins' place, haha! I was on the sidewalk, I went down the wheelchair ramp to cross the street. The gutter was a big dip, with a large lip where the cement meets the asphalt. I was standing up to pedal, and my toes hit the cement and caught the lip. Since I was standing on the leg that caught it, I are shit. Good thing it was almost midnight and there were only 3 cars out, haha!

It was a rough day, I'm looking forward to sleep. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/13 12:24 PM

UGCTT Captain America - 19 mile day. I ate shit on my home from cousins' place, haha! I was on the sidewalk, I went down the wheelchair ramp to cross the street. The gutter was a big dip, with a large lip where the cement meets the asphalt. I was standing up to pedal, and my toes hit the cement and caught the lip. Since I was standing on the leg that caught it, I are shit. Good thing it was almost midnight and there were only 3 cars out, haha!

It was a rough day, I'm looking forward to sleep. Phone Post 3.0
Dude! Ur determined to get hurt this week aren't u? Be careful lol. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/13 2:34 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn Capt... Take it easy (said in best Nacho Libre voice)

Been Slacking... Gym tomorrow for sure! Starting a new Biz is Stressful and time consuming. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/13 5:44 PM
UGCTT Captain America

7 miles in to a 9 mile ride. Stopped at Starbuck's for water for a few minutes.

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 5:16 AM
UGCTT Captain America

Damn, I fucked up tonight, gents. I only did 9 miles on my bike, then I got drunk, ate 2 brownies, and had Taco Bell for a late night snack :( I feel like a fat chick :'( Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 11:44 AM
gorgesjorj
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAjunkie Radio, Host
cool thread. just gained about 10 pounds and i'm pissed. need to find some motivation.

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge
7/22/13 12:33 AM
UGCTT Captain America

gorgesjorj - cool thread. just gained about 10 pounds and i'm pissed. need to find some motivation.

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge
Get to it! Check in here regularly, we'll help keep you motivated! Phone Post 3.0
7/22/13 12:34 AM
UGCTT Captain America

I had a lazy day today, only 8.5 miles Phone Post 3.0
7/22/13 12:35 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT Captain America - Damn, I fucked up tonight, gents. I only did 9 miles on my bike, then I got drunk, ate 2 brownies, and had Taco Bell for a late night snack :( I feel like a fat chick :'( Phone Post 3.0
Lol... It's ok to slip ... Just get back up. I'm back on it tomorrow! Phone Post 3.0
7/22/13 12:36 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT Captain America - I had a lazy day today, only 8.5 miles Phone Post 3.0
Better than nothing!! Gd work Phone Post 3.0
7/22/13 1:30 AM

gorgesjorj - cool thread. just gained about 10 pounds and i'm pissed. need to find some motivation.

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge
Glad to have u GG! This is ur boy Hector's Flores' friend Sid from Bakersfield. Hope all is well brother. Phone Post 3.0
7/22/13 1:34 AM

Running first thing mañana and then giving this new interval workout I thought up over the weekend a shot to see how difficult it is. Gonna finally get some use out of my battle ropes, sledge hamma, and the tractor tire Cpt A gracious donated me. Wish I had a fucking plyo box. Things are ridiculously expensive for some reason! Literally cost about the same for one box as my battle ropes did! Completely insane haha. War TAH! Phone Post 3.0
7/22/13 1:52 AM
UGCTT Captain America

UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap - Running first thing mañana and then giving this new interval workout I thought up over the weekend a shot to see how difficult it is. Gonna finally get some use out of my battle ropes, sledge hamma, and the tractor tire Cpt A gracious donated me. Wish I had a fucking plyo box. Things are ridiculously expensive for some reason! Literally cost about the same for one box as my battle ropes did! Completely insane haha. War TAH! Phone Post 3.0
I need to start hitting that tire again, too. I'll get on that tomorrow morning. Phone Post 3.0
7/22/13 3:48 PM

Woke up sick as a dog today. One of the worst headaches I can ever remember having. Fever, nausea, vision is sensitive. It's been terrible. Hopefully it passes soon. Phone Post 3.0
7/22/13 3:50 PM

XIITT_Bozy - Good stuff gentleman. Im trying to stop lifting as much and work on cardio more. Been jogging steps and stairs the last few days and my legs are hurting. Sid can you not build your own box? Phone Post
I have considered it but I'm not sure where to begin. I have a couple ideas but I don't really have money to waste so if I'm gonna do it, it has to be right the first time. I also have a couple buddies that weld and was thinking maybe one of them could tact up a frame for me if I got the material. I'm going to do some more research. Phone Post 3.0
7/22/13 8:40 PM
UGCTT Captain America

5 miles this morning, 6.5 this afternoon Phone Post 3.0
7/22/13 9:59 PM
gorgesjorj
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAjunkie Radio, Host
UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap - 

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge
Glad to have u GG! This is ur boy Hector's Flores' friend Sid from Bakersfield. Hope all is well brother. Phone Post 3.0

"BIG Hector!!!"

Please tell him I said, "what's up," Sid.

GG

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.