UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

7/22/13 10:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gorgesjorj -
UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap - 
gorgesjorj - cool thread. just gained about 10 pounds and i'm pissed. need to find some motivation.

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge
Glad to have u GG! This is ur boy Hector's Flores' friend Sid from Bakersfield. Hope all is well brother. Phone Post 3.0

"BIG Hector!!!"

Please tell him I said, "what's up," Sid.

GG
Will do bud! Phone Post 3.0
7/22/13 10:45 PM
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America -
UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap - Woke up sick as a dog today. One of the worst headaches I can ever remember having. Fever, nausea, vision is sensitive. It's been terrible. Hopefully it passes soon. Phone Post 3.0
Sorry to hear that, hope you're back on your feet soon! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks bromo. It's been terrible. Haven't gotten out of bed all day. Head still hurts. Fever and nausea broke but I'm still miserable. Hopefully tomorrow I'm back on the up and up. Body probably got scared of that workout I had planned and said fuck u lol. Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 12:50 AM
UGCTT Captain America
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did another 4 miles, got a flat and walked a mile to the nearest gas station, got my tire aired back up, then rode another 4 miles home. That makes it about 19.5 miles on the bike, and another one on foot. Good night, gents. Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 1:33 AM

XIITT_Bozy - Damn bro, hope you didn't get the bad aids Phone Post
Fuckin eh me too. I've had a hell of a life and it wouldn't surprise me lol. I've always said the only things I've ever been really good at are sex, drugs, and rock n roll haha. Might just be my time. Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 10:20 AM

XIITT_Bozy -
UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap -
XIITT_Bozy - Damn bro, hope you didn't get the bad aids Phone Post
Fuckin eh me too. I've had a hell of a life and it wouldn't surprise me lol. I've always said the only things I've ever been really good at are sex, drugs, and rock n roll haha. Might just be my time. Phone Post 3.0
Haha!! If you go out, make sure you go out on top I always say. Actually I've never said that before but hey use it if you want. All positivity. Phone Post
Lol word. Not 100% yet today but on the mend. I might actually pull through! Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 9:41 PM
UGCTT Captain America
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9 miles so far, hopefully another 9 later Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 12:13 AM
UGCTT Captain America

Just got done with a six mile ride, and that's all I did today.

I went to the doctor earlier. He cleared me for a return to with at full duty, starting Monday. I don't think I'll actually back by Monday, I still need to call disability to let them know I'm cleared to go back. They said I have drug test again, and jump through a couple of other hoops first. Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 12:53 AM
JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody that has the nike plus running app give me your email or PM it to me and I'll add you to my friends list. The newest update has a "challenge" setting to motivate people. Kinda cool. You have to have the newest version. If you don't have the app, get it. It's great for running. Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 1:14 AM

JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master - Anybody that has the nike plus running app give me your email or PM it to me and I'll add you to my friends list. The newest update has a "challenge" setting to motivate people. Kinda cool. You have to have the newest version. If you don't have the app, get it. It's great for running. Phone Post 3.0
I use the app every time I run. I'm not a distance runner by any stretch but I'm down to check out the "challenges" haha. I'm waiting for them to email me cause I forgot my password so I can't log it just yet. Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 1:17 AM

JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master - Anybody that has the nike plus running app give me your email or PM it to me and I'll add you to my friends list. The newest update has a "challenge" setting to motivate people. Kinda cool. You have to have the newest version. If you don't have the app, get it. It's great for running. Phone Post 3.0
I use the app every time I run. I'm not a distance runner by any stretch but I'm down to check out the "challenges" haha. I'm waiting for them to email me cause I forgot my password so I can't log it just yet. Phone Post 3.0
Email is sidrival135@gmail.com Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 5:56 AM
MartialArtsMixed
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep up the good work gents except xxiit Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 9:29 AM
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Added Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 11:36 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2693 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Back, Bi's .,. On the bike now!!

All heath! Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 5:09 PM

JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master -
Added Phone Post 3.0
Dude.. There's no way I ever win a challenge against u lol. I don't know if I could match ur stats if I was on a bike lol. Any tips to help improve my running performance? Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 9:04 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Just got done doing 6.5 miles Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 10:23 PM

JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master -
Added Phone Post 3.0
Dude.. There's no way I ever win a challenge against u lol. I don't know if I could match ur stats if I was on a bike lol. Any tips to help improve my running performance? Phone Post 3.0
Haha, I hear ya. Diet is important of course with any exercise. Other than that, just run. Build up your cardio and muscular endurance. Run, run, run.
Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 2:19 AM
UGCTT Captain America

Another 9 miles Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 3:13 AM
UGCTT Captain America

XIITT_Bozy - How's your weight loss coming CA Phone Post
Not as good as I'd like, haha! I lost the 10 that I'd gained since my surgery, but nothing for the last 2ish weeks. Some of the weight's moving around, I look and feel better, but that fucking number isn't going anywhere, haha! Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 12:58 PM
UGCTT Captain America

XIITT_Bozy -
UGCTT Captain America -
XIITT_Bozy - How's your weight loss coming CA Phone Post
Not as good as I'd like, haha! I lost the 10 that I'd gained since my surgery, but nothing for the last 2ish weeks. Some of the weight's moving around, I look and feel better, but that fucking number isn't going anywhere, haha! Phone Post 3.0
I feel ya bro, I loose 10, gain 10. Good ya feel good tho! Phone Post
That's rough, that's how I was for several months. Once I started riding, my weight leveled off. This diet stuff is really hard, haha! That's my biggest problem. I eat mostly good, try to limit my intake, but not too much, because I'm pretty active right now, I cut way back on beer, and switched to diet, but it's still a struggle to stick with it.

Thanks for the support, and good luck!

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 1:58 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Just got done with a quick 2 mile ride, in the rain! Anybody familiar with Bakersfield, CA will know why that's odd, and why I hopped on my bike as soon as it started raining, haha. Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 9:15 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Did another 6.5 miles today. I'm about to head to the cigar shop, they've got a little party going on tonight, so I'm about to murder my diet.

WAR TFK! Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 9:31 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2693 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America - Did another 6.5 miles today. I'm about to head to the cigar shop, they've got a little party going on tonight, so I'm about to murder my diet.

WAR TFK! Phone Post 3.0
Get it!!

TFK for life... TAH for a long life Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 12:13 AM
UGCTT Captain America

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT Captain America - Did another 6.5 miles today. I'm about to head to the cigar shop, they've got a little party going on tonight, so I'm about to murder my diet.

WAR TFK! Phone Post 3.0
Get it!!

TFK for life... TAH for a long life Phone Post 3.0
Haha, that's the truth, brother! I didn't do too bad tonight, I kept my fat ass mostly in check. Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 12:57 AM
Rhythmprince
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like how 50% of this thread id only two guys basically texting each other publicly lol Phone Post
7/27/13 3:03 AM

Rhythmprince - I like how 50% of this thread id only two guys basically texting each other publicly lol Phone Post
Dude.. There's 4 of us. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.