UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

8/25/13 10:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pulled my mountain bike out of retirement and did the best tune up job youtube could teach me haha. Rode 6.6 miles on Friday in 35:41 and 8.21 today in 38:40. Goal is to do 8-10 miles straight at least 5 days a week. Still having issues with my body not using carbs for fuel and going into protein synthesis instead but I figure fuck it. If the worst that could happens is I die, I've lived the lives of many already. Bring it. All health! Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 12:13 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2614 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chest Tri's n 45 min on the bike!!

Team All Health Phone Post 3.0
9/2/13 12:13 AM
HitsToTheDome
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goal for September 1 was 146...

- Only dropped .8 since last month.  This was my first time not hitting my goal (I know it's only .2!).  I think it's because I hit the weights a little more than usual and put on some more muscle rather than mostly cardio so I'm not too disappointed.  It's motivation for next month though.
- Total weight loss so far: 29.2 pounds
- Next month's goal is 143 (-3.2)

9/2/13 5:04 PM
UGCTT Captain America
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think I'll be getting a ride in today, but I do just walk around the zoo for two hours, carrying my girlfriend's nephew for most of it. Phone Post 3.0
9/2/13 7:13 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Today was supposed to be a rest day. So I rode 5 miles instead of 10-12 haha. Been watching what I eat a lot better, really working on my portion control and working out like a madman this past week. Hopefully the results start rolling in. Oh yeah, I also got a job offer today! It's only part time to start but it'll be a lot more hours/ money than I'm making right now haha. Only need to get by for a few more months til I pass my certification exam and get the ball rolling with Poor Boys Fitness (my personal training program). Super stoked about the way things are going finally. vtfu's for everyone! Phone Post 3.0
9/2/13 10:03 PM
rhino x2
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gained weight back over the summer. Been active just gotta change eating habits again and workout
Harder.

Been hitting the bike daily 10 miles.
Kayaked 20 the other day.

Every day kettle bell workout and push ups and sit ups.

Alternate cardio and weight days.

Love the row machine best bang for time IMO

Need/ wanna loose 10# maybe 15# and stay @ that
9/4/13 2:02 PM
UGCTT Captain America
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just did 10 and about 3/4 miles Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 2:11 PM
BENDOver_and_took_it
1668 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/04/13 2:29 PM
UGCTT Captain America - Just did 10 and about 3/4 miles Phone Post 3.0

No guts? You should have finished at 11 miles. He he he

9/4/13 2:15 PM
BENDOver_and_took_it
1668 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I signed up to Tristar gym. I start the first week of October. Decipledojo recommended I get a Blood & Flesh Gi. I have no idea when it gets here but it's ordered.

Tonight I take a break from diet and excercise to indulge in a little junkfood and veggies with dip while I enjoy the UFC card.

9/4/13 3:06 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2614 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats to everyone who be handling Bidness ... Back on it full time... Completely fell off the Diet this summer... (Just check my threads from over the summer... Lol... All Food threads on the OG) been back on the grind hard for about a week. Going to the gym and doing the cardio is Fun and easy for me... Always has been... The Munchies I get at night are the Devil!!

Health tip for all check out Bragg.com been drinking there Apple Cider Vinegar daily and it is amazing... There liquid Amino's are fantastic and Cheap also. Great local company that supports local schools! Give them a try.

SID package should be in the mail tomorrow or Friday at the latest. Phone Post 3.0
9/4/13 4:30 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

U the man Pescy! I know I told u a bunch of times already but I really appreciate it. Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 12:00 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - U the man Pescy! I know I told u a bunch of times already but I really appreciate it. Phone Post 3.0
No sweat! Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 12:01 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival - U the man Pescy! I know I told u a bunch of times already but I really appreciate it. Phone Post 3.0
No sweat! Phone Post 3.0
Actually Sweating like a piggy on the bike right now! Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 4:09 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
No sweat! Phone Post 3.0
Actually Sweating like a piggy on the bike right now! Phone Post 3.0
Get it homie. Got my tubes changed on my bike so I'm about to hit the pavement too. Gonna do 10-12 miles today. Shooting for 16 miles tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 4:18 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Just finished the same ride I did yesterday, took me about 50 mins Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 10:22 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

I smashed my 10 miles today. Best time I've out up so far too. Gonna shoot for 16 miles tomorrow. Did some reading today on goals for beginner riders and stuff and I plan to do a 50 mile ride before the end of the year. Not an outrageous goal but definitely a task on a mountain bike on pavement. Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 10:47 PM
UGCTT Captain America

I don't think I'll be riding tomorrow, I sunburnt my dome today :(

I let my girl's sister cut my hair, she's in one of those beauty schools and wanted some practice. Now I'm bald, haha! Phone Post 3.0
9/6/13 12:20 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT Captain America - I don't think I'll be riding tomorrow, I sunburnt my dome today :(

I let my girl's sister cut my hair, she's in one of those beauty schools and wanted some practice. Now I'm bald, haha! Phone Post 3.0
Pic or it didn't happen.. (Yes I realize u already showed me. Just wanted the boys to bask in the glory of the UGCTT bald father haha) Phone Post 3.0
9/6/13 12:25 AM
UGCTT Captain America

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT Captain America - I don't think I'll be riding tomorrow, I sunburnt my dome today :(

Pic or it didn't happen.. (Yes I realize u already showed me. Just wanted the boys to bask in the glory of the UGCTT bald father haha) Phone Post 3.0
Hopefully my friend posts it for me, I'm technologically impaired. Phone Post 3.0
9/6/13 12:31 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT Captain America -
UGCTT_SidRival -

Hopefully my friend posts it for me, I'm technologically impaired. Phone Post 3.0
Not that bad. Put that cowboy hat on and getty up haha.

Phone Post 3.0
9/6/13 1:04 AM
UGCTT Captain America

Conor_Max'd_out_XIITT_Bozys_Anus - I have that same haircut. But mine is naturally like that. Jealous? Phone Post
A little… Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 12:56 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Shot for 16 miles on Friday. Rode 17! Put in 10 miles on the bike and 4 miles on my longboard Saturday. Was planning on taking it easy today.. I mean like the good book says, on the 7th day God rested.. But God didn't have 25 pounds to lose lol. So I rode 20 miles today!! Hell yeah! All health baby!

Been there before and I'll get again. Hard work pays off! Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 2:34 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Conor_Max'd_out_XIITT_Bozys_Anus - Congratulations bro. You'll get there. Phone Post
Thank u sir. I was stoked. Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 10:47 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Conor_Max'd_out_XIITT_Bozys_Anus -
YourMomMadeMeTap - Haven't posted it here, but 10 months into health journey

Haha this. Welcome aboard bro. Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 10:52 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Today is my first day at Guitar Center. Hopefully it goes well. Was up way later than I should have been last night and way earlier than I wanted to be this morning haha. Glad to be working again even if its only part time for now. Have an overflowing stack of backed up bills I need to start chipping away at. Have 8-9 weeks left til my NASM CPT exam and then I'll be in the clear, assuming I pass it the first time haha. Finally feeling like I can see some light at the end of the tunnel. War us! War Team All Health! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.