UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

9/26/13 3:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BOZY -
UGCTT Captain America -
BOZY - First day back Boxing, and we are both tired.
Damn bro, you look like shit! Are you sleeping enough? Eating right? Phone Post 3.0
Eating right no. Sleeping right no...im wore out lol. Phone Post
Lol... The lady's must love that tongue of yours!! Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 10:41 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BOZY -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
BOZY -
UGCTT Captain America -
BOZY - First day back Boxing, and we are both tired.
Damn bro, you look like shit! Are you sleeping enough? Eating right? Phone Post 3.0
Eating right no. Sleeping right no...im wore out lol. Phone Post
Lol... The lady's must love that tongue of yours!! Phone Post 3.0
Haha...they actually do. Gotta work on the breath though. Phone Post
Lmao!! Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 10:44 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Me n Capt got real Fat yesterday... Lol... Good times... Was good meeting you Capt.

Back on the health today. Hitting the gym now to work off the beers n grub!

Team All Health Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 12:22 PM
UGCTT Captain America
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was great meeting you, Pescadero! I want you guys to know, Pescy here went way out of his way to help me and my girlfriend out this weekend. We were looking for an apartment for her, he looked up places in the area she wanted, in her price range, and sent us close to 20 links to places. We went to his food truck (awesome, by the way!) and not only did he refuse to let us pay, he was upset we didn't order enough free food. And this morning, he wants us to his food truck again, without charge. All for some guy on the interwebs that he'd never met. You're a class act, El Pescadero, thank you, from both of us.

I've got a lot of driving to so today, so I'll be back at it tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0
9/29/13 10:22 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Was my pleasure Bud... Once your old lady gets settled we will watch a fight n Q. Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 3:56 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ummm.. I sure haven't received my invite to the awesomeness yet.. What happen? Get lost in the mail Ben? :,( Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 11:19 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Ummm.. I sure haven't received my invite to the awesomeness yet.. What happen? Get lost in the mail Ben? :,( Phone Post 3.0
Lol... Once your man moves out here, you will have to come out n visit him, watch a fight n feed!

Health!! Let me know what u think of the health once u grab it from Ben. Phone Post 3.0
9/30/13 1:04 PM
UGCTT Captain America
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - Ummm.. I sure haven't received my invite to the awesomeness yet.. What happen? Get lost in the mail Ben? :,( Phone Post 3.0
Uh… I sent it… I swear! Just allow between 2 to 107 weeks for delivery :D Phone Post 3.0
10/1/13 12:51 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lost a brother today. I'm super bummed :( he was my closest friend in the world for many years growing up. Passed away in his sleep last night. His gf found him this morning. Dr's said he went without pain so that is comforting but still tragic. The reality of it still hasn't set in. I'm trying to hold it together but I know I'm gonna break soon. Phone Post 3.0
10/1/13 8:29 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

BOZY - Dang bro, sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers sent your way. Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0
10/2/13 9:07 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

How u holding up Sid? Hang in there bud...

Been a rough year this year for me... My buddy earlier this year I made a thread about. One of My best friends from Highschool found his brother after he had commited suicide, another friend From high school commited suicide 2 months after then a few weeks back another good buddy died in a motorcycle accident! Death is fucking Heavy! Lost my Dad when I was 20 n gramps when I was 17... Life's precious.

Hope your finding a HEALTHY way to move threw this. Phone Post 3.0
10/3/13 10:57 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Thanks guys. I'm hanging in there. Tentative funeral date has been set and arrangements are being made. It still isnt real to me. But I'm doing what I can to keep my head up. I'm actually leading a free workout at a local park this morning. Buddy of mine wanted to put together a free workout program for his friends and family that needed fitness guidance but lacked the resources to make it happen. We're currently set up to do 3 days a week with me coaching the morning sessions and him doing the evening ones. Today is day one. Hopefully I'm not the only person that shows up lol. All health friends. Phone Post 3.0
10/3/13 11:01 AM
UGCTT Captain America

UGCTT_SidRival - Thanks guys. I'm hanging in there. Tentative funeral date has been set and arrangements are being made. It still isnt real to me. But I'm doing what I can to keep my head up. I'm actually leading a free workout at a local park this morning. Buddy of mine wanted to put together a free workout program for his friends and family that needed fitness guidance but lacked the resources to make it happen. We're currently set up to do 3 days a week with me coaching the morning sessions and him doing the evening ones. Today is day one. Hopefully I'm not the only person that shows up lol. All health friends. Phone Post 3.0
What time and where? Phone Post 3.0
10/3/13 11:02 AM
UGCTT Captain America

And what are you doing Phone Post 3.0
10/3/13 1:54 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Workout went well. There were 3 of us. Not bad for day one. Was actually 2 more people than I was expecting lol. Put in work though. Sorry Cpt for the late notice. Phone Post 3.0
10/3/13 2:47 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Workout went well. There were 3 of us. Not bad for day one. Was actually 2 more people than I was expecting lol. Put in work though. Sorry Cpt for the late notice. Phone Post 3.0
Nice! U get your Health from capt yet?

Yes I have a new Jacket... Check out my thread on the UG to find out why!! Lol Phone Post 3.0
10/3/13 4:07 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Haven't had a chance to see Sid yet, so I still have his stuff. Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 9:47 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

UGCTT Captain America - Haven't had a chance to see Sid yet, so I still have his stuff. Phone Post 3.0
No worries !!

Hitting the Gym now!! Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 11:51 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

I'm down 7 pounds in the past 6 weeks since I got serious with everything again. Feeling extremely motivated again. Glad to be working out hard, eating better, and very glad to be working full time again. Finally on the up and up again. Wednesday was actually 2 years since I moved to Hawaii. That's when everything went downhill. What a ride it's been. Life has a funny way of working out exactly how it's supposed to though. War us! TAH! Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 5:29 PM
UGCTT Captain America

My phone decided to go swimming in my toilet yesterday, haha! I just got a new one today, but I hadn't backed up my old one since July 30th. So I lost everything on my phone since then, including El Pescadero's number, you mind shooting me a text so I can get it again? Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 5:31 PM
Letibleu
1661 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America - My phone decided to go swimming in my toilet yesterday, haha! I just got a new one today, but I hadn't backed up my old one since July 30th. So I lost everything on my phone since then, including El Pescadero's number, you mind shooting me a text so I can get it again? Phone Post 3.0

Don't text and pee.

10/5/13 5:36 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

UGCTT Captain America - My phone decided to go swimming in my toilet yesterday, haha! I just got a new one today, but I hadn't backed up my old one since July 30th. So I lost everything on my phone since then, including El Pescadero's number, you mind shooting me a text so I can get it again? Phone Post 3.0
No worries! Text sent Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 5:42 PM
UGCTT Captain America

I wasn't, haha! I flushed, picked my phone up off of the counter, dropped it on the counter, the case split open, the phone hit the bowl, then slid in to the toilet, then got sucked down the drain, then got spat back out. It was all in trbl, trbl slow motion. Phone Post 3.0
10/8/13 3:12 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_SidRival - I'm down 7 pounds in the past 6 weeks since I got serious with everything again. Feeling extremely motivated again. Glad to be working out hard, eating better, and very glad to be working full time again. Finally on the up and up again. Wednesday was actually 2 years since I moved to Hawaii. That's when everything went downhill. What a ride it's been. Life has a funny way of working out exactly how it's supposed to though. War us! TAH! Phone Post 3.0
Make that 9 pounds. On my way. Gonna go ahead and post a pic to let u all in on the progress. Time for that year end push guys. Set ourselves up for success going into the new year. Next year I won't have a resolution to get back into shape because being for will be a part of my lifestyle. We can do this guys! War Team All health!

Phone Post 3.0
10/8/13 1:51 PM
FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT

Did a 9.3 mile ride this morning. Did a killer work out routine with Sid and a couple of his friends in the park. Had a blast! There should be pictures to come.

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.