UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

10/8/13 1:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did a 9.3 mile ride this morning. Did a killer work out routine with Sid and a couple of his friends in the park. Had a blast! There should be pictures to come.

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
10/8/13 4:13 PM
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And to maintain my fitness level, I had lunch at Noriega's Basque restaurant. It was glorious! Phone Post 3.0
10/8/13 8:01 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tremendous ... I'm having a fantastic day as well... My foodtruck just got hired to serve grub at Oprah's Charity Auction in SB on the 2nd of Nov!! Can't ask for a better connection... There will be international media, film crew filming for upcoming show and it's for a great cause!

If anyone is in town come check it out... It's Free to the public. Should be some really cool shit getting auctioned off! Phone Post 3.0
10/8/13 8:05 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Tremendous ... I'm having a fantastic day as well... My foodtruck just got hired to serve grub at Oprah's Charity Auction in SB on the 2nd of Nov!! Can't ask for a better connection... There will be international media, film crew filming for upcoming show and it's for a great cause!

If anyone is in town come check it out... It's Free to the public. Should be some really cool shit getting auctioned off! Phone Post 3.0
http://www.kaminskiauctions.com/the-oprah-winfrey-collection/ Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 10:18 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Tremendous ... I'm having a fantastic day as well... My foodtruck just got hired to serve grub at Oprah's Charity Auction in SB on the 2nd of Nov!! Can't ask for a better connection... There will be international media, film crew filming for upcoming show and it's for a great cause!

That's amazing! Congrats bro! Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 10:24 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - Did a 9.3 mile ride this morning. Did a killer work out routine with Sid and a couple of his friends in the park. Had a blast! There should be pictures to come.

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0

And some care package goodies from Pescy! Thanks again brother! Used the amino last night and gonna start the vinegar today!
Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 1:02 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

Hell yes!! Get it boys!!

There's a ton of recipes on line to use that Amino with... My mom puts it on her popcorn... Not the biggest fan of that... Lol... I prefer Brewers Yeast... Health!

The Vinegar will help y tremendously ... I think it will fix the Ammonia thing. It's all health! Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 1:39 PM

That's fantastic, congratulations! Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 5:46 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Hell yes!! Get it boys!!

There's a ton of recipes on line to use that Amino with... My mom puts it on her popcorn... Not the biggest fan of that... Lol... I prefer Brewers Yeast... Health!

The Vinegar will help y tremendously ... I think it will fix the Ammonia thing. It's all health! Phone Post 3.0
Awesome. I'm super excited to test that theory out. Should be able to get my bike fixed with my check tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 1:14 AM

I got a phone call from the company today about my disability. They got the release from the doc, an want me to drug test first thing tomorrow morning. When they get the results, hopefully Monday or Tuesday, they'll call me back with a return to work date. I'm finally going to get to go back to work, conceivably before the end of next week. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 1:36 AM

Also, about 12.5 miles of biking today, after taking yesterday off sick. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 10:42 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - I got a phone call from the company today about my disability. They got the release from the doc, an want me to drug test first thing tomorrow morning. When they get the results, hopefully Monday or Tuesday, they'll call me back with a return to work date. I'm finally going to get to go back to work, conceivably before the end of next week. Phone Post 3.0
VTFU! Awesome man. Led an early evening workout with Mark and Christina last night. I changed up a few if the stations. My legs are sore today haha. About to do my pyramid pull ups and push ups and get ready for work. I have some potentially exciting news for everyone too. Just waiting for confirmation.......... :) Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 11:58 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

http://instagram.com/p/fVQXlCw22e/

A little 14 second clip I put together from our workout last night. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 10:44 PM

12.79 miles in 1:36 (minus about 15 minutes I stopped at the cigar shop and forgot pause the app).

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 1:00 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - 12.79 miles in 1:36 (minus about 15 minutes I stopped at the cigar shop and forgot pause the app).

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
A min and 36 seconds?! That has to be some kind of world record. Killer job dude! Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 2:54 AM

UGCTT_SidRival -
FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - 12.79 miles in 1:36 (minus about 15 minutes I stopped at the cigar shop and forgot pause the app).

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
A min and 36 seconds?! That has to be some kind of world record. Killer job dude! Phone Post 3.0
Minus the 15 minutes at the smoke shop, that means I did that ride in about -13:24. Time travel, bitches! Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 3:00 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - I got a phone call from the company today about my disability. They got the release from the doc, an want me to drug test first thing tomorrow morning. When they get the results, hopefully Monday or Tuesday, they'll call me back with a return to work date. I'm finally going to get to go back to work, conceivably before the end of next week. Phone Post 3.0
VTFU! Awesome man. Led an early evening workout with Mark and Christina last night. I changed up a few if the stations. My legs are sore today haha. About to do my pyramid pull ups and push ups and get ready for work. I have some potentially exciting news for everyone too. Just waiting for confirmation.......... :) Phone Post 3.0
Hell ya... Stoked for both of you!!

VTFU Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 6:19 PM

Walked around an antique fair for 4 or so hours today. Doesn't look like I'll be able to get much else in, though. Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 9:40 PM
trt_exemption
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After seeing all your guys pics and progress I think I'm going to take advantage of my new blue name and post some selfies later on when I get to a computer.
10/13/13 3:06 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

trt_exemption - After seeing all your guys pics and progress I think I'm going to take advantage of my new blue name and post some selfies later on when I get to a computer.
Do it! We got ur back dude! Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 3:11 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

I need to get to sleep but I wanted to share some exciting news! 23 ABC News (out local ABC affiliate) somehow found my Instagram and saw my transformation pics. They are getting ready to do a story on people using social media to help motivate people for fitness. They had me write out my story and send it to them and they loved it! So they are going to be coming out to film and interview me this week at one of my workouts and have me be a feature for the piece!! All health suckas! I'm super excited! Also I picked up a heart rate monitor finally today. Gonna give it a solid test tomorrow morning. Can't wait! Good things happening boys. Let's keep the momentum! Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 7:53 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - I need to get to sleep but I wanted to share some exciting news! 23 ABC News (out local ABC affiliate) somehow found my Instagram and saw my transformation pics. They are getting ready to do a story on people using social media to help motivate people for fitness. They had me write out my story and send it to them and they loved it! So they are going to be coming out to film and interview me this week at one of my workouts and have me be a feature for the piece!! All health suckas! I'm super excited! Also I picked up a heart rate monitor finally today. Gonna give it a solid test tomorrow morning. Can't wait! Good things happening boys. Let's keep the momentum! Phone Post 3.0
Fuck yes!! Good stuff! Don't forget us when your the new Richard Simmons!! Lol

War TAH Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 7:56 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

BOZY - Congrats; Capt. On the knee recovery, Sid on starting up that park workout group, even though i wasnt invited ......and to Pechy that food truck sounds like it it kicking ass!! Im working 2 jobs now so havnt been working out as much. But my clothes are feeling looser. Good luck you sexy bitches! Phone Post
Thanks Bozy... Food truck is doing great as far as response on food and people liking us... But it's a tough grind, not turning much of a profit... Think this will be the month i decide if it's worth it to keep throwing Good money after Bad Money... Lol. Will see! Either way I'm stoked and proud of what me n my bro have done so far. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 8:11 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

^^ thanks Bozy... I'm a grinder... If this doesn't work ill do something else. Might just do catering as the daily expense is a lot less and it's guaranteed money. I think our biggest challenge is we are in a smaller town... In comparison to LA, SD, NY, Austin, SF, Portland....all the big food truck towns where u here about people killing it with this biz... We have real tough regulations and a fraction of the foot traffic and possible customers... The Winery's n brewery's love us and we are welcome to park at any of them any day... But it's hit or miss for them too... Sometimes they will be packed, other days it's dead.

For a fan of Making Maximum wage per hour, it's a tough tough grind.

Hope your doing well.
VU Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 1:07 PM

That's great, Sid! I'll DVR that shit and show all my friends and family.

Pescadero, I hope you guys can make the food truck work. After one visit, I'm a big fan of your product. It'd be a travesty if the rest of SB didn't get to experience the joy of tasting your cooking. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.