UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

10/13/13 2:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - That's great, Sid! I'll DVR that shit and show all my friends and family.

Pescadero, I hope you guys can make the food truck work. After one visit, I'm a big fan of your product. It'd be a travesty if the rest of SB didn't get to experience the joy of tasting your cooking. Phone Post 3.0
I'm gonna get a time set today. I want u there for filming. War TAH! Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 2:07 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/13/13 2:08 PM

Got my day off to a solid start. Sunday funday!

Ps. LOVE my new Polar heart rate monitor!! Phone Post 3.0

10/13/13 7:13 PM
FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -
FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - That's great, Sid! I'll DVR that shit and show all my friends and family.

Pescadero, I hope you guys can make the food truck work. After one visit, I'm a big fan of your product. It'd be a travesty if the rest of SB didn't get to experience the joy of tasting your cooking. Phone Post 3.0
I'm gonna get a time set today. I want u there for filming. War TAH! Phone Post 3.0
If I can, I'll gladly be there! I'd like to make it Tuesday morning, but we're moving my girl Tuesday. I don't know when we're leaving yet, but I'll try and make it.

Loaded a U-Haul all day today, war health! Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 11:01 PM
trt_exemption
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's the pics i promised you guys.  Little background info on me: I'm 21, currently weigh between 200-210 pounds with 21% body fat(but thats according to the little machine at frys that tells your blood pressure so i might go to a doctor for a second opinion.) I was going to two gyms Far East Martial Arts for my mma stuff and then, don't laugh, Title Boxing Club for my cardio and to use the weights. They actually have a pretty decent setup for the weights. But then money got tight and i had to cut out the extra stuff. That unfortunately meant title boxing because the other gym I dont really pay for except rank tests, new uniforms, and clinics. I do have a set of dumbbells at my house that i try to use everyday. Its not much but i make do with what i can get. I'm trying to get down to 170-180 by at least the end of the year.

10/13/13 11:19 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Awesome bro. U can definitely do it. Just put in the work. I lost 65 pounds when I first started working out, I'm down 11 pounds in the past 6 weeks right now, and I've never worked out in a gym once. I workout at a park haha. Almost everything I do is body weight and cardio based. And everything relates to functional movement. Circuit training, HIIT training, cardio, and supersets are the way to go man. We're here for u dude. Anything u need or want to know just ask. There's a wealth of knowledge between us. Glad to have u aboard. War team all health! Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 11:19 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

How tall are u btw? Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 11:25 PM
trt_exemption
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - How tall are u btw? Phone Post 3.0

about 5'9-10"

10/14/13 1:41 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

I'm 5'9" and was 200 when I started working out the first time. It's totally possible. Just put in the effort. The results will follow. U got this homie. Now I'm gonna do some push ups and an ab circuit and get to bed haha. Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 4:06 PM
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got the call from the company today, I start back tomorrow morning!

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 4:09 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - I got the call from the company today, I start back tomorrow morning!

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
Fuck yes!!! Congrats my man!! Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 7:03 PM
trt_exemption

I would've had those pics up earlier for you guys but alcohol can be a bad thing and I wasn't feeling all to well. So to counter that I've pledged to not drink any more liquor and keep my beer consumption to 3 or fewer.. To help me accomplish this I've enlisted the help of my cousin, who's usually the one I go out with, to make sure I follow this.

10/14/13 10:18 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Rad dude. We got ur back. I used to drink 7 nights a week. Jan 16 will be 4 years since I've had a drop of liquor! Have a couple beers every once in a while but I can count on my hands how many times I've drank more than a beer or 2 since then. The weight literally just starts falling off once u get the booze out of ur system. Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 10:52 PM

TRT exemption, the best shape I was ever in, was when I worked out with my roommate 5 nights a week. A good partner makes it easy to get/stay in shape. Phone Post 3.0
10/15/13 3:28 AM
trt_exemption

Edited: 10/15/13 3:41 AM

How do you guys curb your late night cravings? Maybe I'm not eating enough during the day. But I remember when I graduated high school I was 242 pounds. Once I started working out in college I dropped down to what I am today and it was easy to control my food intake during the process. Now it seems that I'm never full enough and resorting to eating later than 7:30 pm. Thoughts?

Quick edit before I go to bed: do you guys happen to know where i can find that thread named quickest way to cut weight or something along those lines. I looked but couldn't find it.

10/15/13 7:30 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gd luck with the filming today Sid! Phone Post 3.0
10/15/13 9:52 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Gd luck with the filming today Sid! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks Pescy! Lookin forward to it! Phone Post 3.0
10/15/13 10:00 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

trt_exemption -

How do you guys curb your late night cravings? Maybe I'm not eating enough during the day. But I remember when I graduated high school I was 242 pounds. Once I started working out in college I dropped down to what I am today and it was easy to control my food intake during the process. Now it seems that I'm never full enough and resorting to eating later than 7:30 pm. Thoughts?

Quick edit before I go to bed: do you guys happen to know where i can find that thread named quickest way to cut weight or something along those lines. I looked but couldn't find it.

Water. 6-8 ounces of cold water can often curb nighttime hunger pangs (the physical feeling of hunger). As for the mental aspect, u just have to break the cycle. I used to need a snack before bed every night or I couldn't sleep. It's all mental. Just make it through a few nights and the cravings will taper off. U got this homie! Phone Post 3.0
10/15/13 9:08 PM

About to bike 9.3 miles to the park for an evening work out, then the same ride home.

First day back at work was horrible, haha! I reviewed policy for 8 hours, I won't actually to work for at least the rest of the week. Then returning to actual work is going to be it's own clusterfuck, I'll detail that when I get home.

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
10/15/13 9:46 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

^^^ get it!!

Yes my guiltiest of guilty pleasures starts tonight... The Biggest Loser! Don't forget Sid! Phone Post 3.0
10/15/13 10:57 PM
trt_exemption

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - About to bike 9.3 miles to the park for an evening work out, then the same ride home.

First day back at work was horrible, haha! I reviewed policy for 8 hours, I won't actually to work for at least the rest of the week. Then returning to actual work is going to be it's own clusterfuck, I'll detail that when I get home.

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0

what do you do?

10/15/13 11:06 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

trt_exemption -
FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - About to bike 9.3 miles to the park for an evening work out, then the same ride home.

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0

what do you do?

He's a CockSmith!! They call him Bakersfield Big... He suffered a similar injury as Ray Elbe did ... Poor guys Weener got mangled in on the job accident!! Phone Post 3.0
10/16/13 9:28 AM

BOZY -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
trt_exemption -

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0

what do you do?

He's a CockSmith!! They call him Bakersfield Big... He suffered a similar injury as Ray Elbe did ... Poor guys Weener got mangled in on the job accident!! Phone Post 3.0
Sounds like a good time. ...... Phone Post
Don't listen to these jokers! I work for a natural gas utility. All of my qualifications and certifications have expired, since I've been on disability for so long (4 years, 4 months, 6 days). So when I finish getting caught up on all the policy changes, I'll be sent out as an extra man on crew. All I'll be able to do is break pavement, hand dig, backfill, and compact. That's all I'll be doing until can go through training again, which will hopefully be in December. Training has changed since I've been gone, now it's a week of breaking, digging, backfilling, and compacting, followed by a couple of weeks back in my work location for more breaking, digging, backfilling, and compacting! It'll be January before I get to do anything gas related, if I'm lucky. But that's exactly what my fast ass needs, so I can't complain too much. Phone Post 3.0
10/16/13 12:26 PM
trt_exemption

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - 
BOZY -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
trt_exemption -

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0

what do you do?

Sounds like a good time. ...... Phone Post
Don't listen to these jokers! I work for a natural gas utility. All of my qualifications and certifications have expired, since I've been on disability for so long (4 years, 4 months, 6 days). So when I finish getting caught up on all the policy changes, I'll be sent out as an extra man on crew. All I'll be able to do is break pavement, hand dig, backfill, and compact. That's all I'll be doing until can go through training again, which will hopefully be in December. Training has changed since I've been gone, now it's a week of breaking, digging, backfilling, and compacting, followed by a couple of weeks back in my work location for more breaking, digging, backfilling, and compacting! It'll be January before I get to do anything gas related, if I'm lucky. But that's exactly what my fast ass needs, so I can't complain too much. Phone Post 3.0

Ahhh......reminds me of my good ole construction days

10/16/13 1:00 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - ^^^ get it!!

Yes my guiltiest of guilty pleasures starts tonight... The Biggest Loser! Don't forget Sid! Phone Post 3.0
DVR was set brotha! Will try to watch with the lady when I get off work tonight. Super stoked! My motivation always goes through the roof during the loser season! Phone Post 3.0
10/16/13 1:01 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

How'd the workout go last night Cpt? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.