UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/16/13 7:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - Good, we worked hard, and I biked both ways. It was significantly easier without the battle rope station, haha! I'll be back Thursday. Phone Post 3.0
Haha! I have an all battle rope circuit I've been doing that's a beast for the shoulders and core. I love that thing. Phone Post 3.0
10/16/13 8:57 PM
FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark told me about it, said it made him puke Phone Post 3.0
10/16/13 10:14 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - Mark told me about it, said it made him puke Phone Post 3.0
lol yup. I'm sure all the alcohol he drank the night before didn't help him out though. I have video of him puking if u would like to see it lol. Phone Post 3.0
10/17/13 9:49 AM
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll pass on the video, thanks. Alcohol is your friend, it doesn't make you sick! Quit spreading these lies! Phone Post 3.0
10/17/13 12:52 PM
trt_exemption
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - 
FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - Mark told me about it, said it made him puke Phone Post 3.0
lol yup. I'm sure all the alcohol he drank the night before didn't help him out though. I have video of him puking if u would like to see it lol. Phone Post 3.0

What's some workouts you guys do?

here's a workout that i used to do, its pretty easy: Burpees

You start at level 1, doing 6 reps a minute and using any leftover seconds to rest. Try to maintain this for 15 minutes; stop if you can't. Once you're able, move to level 2-an so on. For a bigger challenge you can use a harder variation of the burpee.

Level 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reps 6 8 10 12 14 16

10/17/13 1:14 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
4152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sid where the F is the link to the news story? Hope it went well! Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 3:30 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Sid where the F is the link to the news story? Hope it went well! Phone Post 3.0
Story won't run til mid November I was told. Gonna try and get the raw footage he shot to make a 30 second teaser to help promote it. Talked about the UG in the interview. Hopefully it makes it into the piece. That would rule haha. In the meantime I did make my first idk wtf u would call it. But it features our own CPT A haha.

Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 3:33 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

TRT I'll try the burpee challenge when I get back from vacation this weekend. Do u have an Instagram? Follow me @sidrival or add me on fb (also Sid Rival haha). I post little clips of what we do. Will post a peak from today's workouts tomorrow. Did all battle ropes today. Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 6:15 AM
Letibleu
1816 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/19/13 12:05 PM

Well, im down 34 pounds from when all this started back in January. Here is a pic of myself I took today for another thread.

A lot more than my weight has changed. On this journey I never thought I would find myself and open my eyes to life. I had to get to a very dark place and come back from it for that to happen in my case. I live in gratitude everyday for having been graced. As a lifelong devout atheist this still feels weird to talk about.

Religion is for those that are afraid to go to hell. Spirituality is for those who survived it.

January: 

Today: 

Edit: Thank you rudj for the shirt!

10/19/13 10:50 AM
Letibleu
1816 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trt_exemption - 
UGCTT_SidRival - 

You start at level 1, doing 6 reps a minute and using any leftover seconds to rest. Try to maintain this for 15 minutes; stop if you can't. Once you're able, move to level 2-an so on. For a bigger challenge you can use a harder variation of the burpee.

Level 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reps 6 8 10 12 14 16

Burpees, had to look it up!

10/19/13 11:37 AM

Letibleu -
trt_exemption - 
UGCTT_SidRival - 

Level 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reps 6 8 10 12 14 16

Burpees, had to look it up!

Burpees means flying?!?!?!

Congrats, letibleu, you look great (mild romo) Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 12:07 PM
Letibleu

Edited: 10/20/13 3:09 AM

you mean homo... :p

Still a ways to go before I can hope to see a 6 pack. Hell I would be happy with a 2 pack! I am doing BJJ 2 times a week now so that might speed things up a bit more.

10/20/13 5:03 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Letibleu -

you mean homo... :p

Still a ways to go before I can hope to see a 6 pack. Hell I would be happy with a 2 pack! I am doing BJJ 2 times a week now so that might speed things up a bit more.

Awesome results bleu!! Congrats man. So stoked for u! Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 5:14 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Today (yesterday now) was mine and my gf's 2 year anniversary. We went to universal studios Friday then spent the night at the Hilton Universal City. It was really nice. Spent the day in Hollywood and Santa Monica today the. Came home and watched the fights. Was a pretty badass day. Oh and I had an epic cheat meal day that involved nachos (yeah nachos lol) and an egg and bacon sandwich with hashbrowns and biscuits for breakfast, a GIANT burrito for lunch, pizza for dinner, and a HUGE donut for dessert lol. Gonna have to work hard tomorrow. But it was totally worth it. Gf got me GTA5 and a Ninja Blender, I got her a yoga dvd she wanted and some hand weights, and a Keurig. Grown up gifts haha. Anyways I need to go to sleep cause I have to workout in 6 hours haha. Here's some pics of my epic meals first though...... All health!

My girl and our epic breakfast nachos!

Epic giant burrito!

Epic pizza!

EPIC donut!
Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 12:17 PM

The fat kid in me is extremely jealous right now. Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 2:27 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Not feeling that awesome today haha. Body is asking me wtf I was thinking lol. My brain just keeps telling it "I regret nothing!" Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 11:33 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Did my pyramid pull ups and the fitness for all homework last night. My bad elbow is sore as all hell today. Must've tweaked it. Gonna take an IB800 try to wrap it before work then ice it tonight. Other than that I'm feeling pretty good. War TAH! Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 3:50 PM

I'm out in the field today, actually working, it's pretty great. They wanted me to file for 4 days, until my coveralls came in, but I said fuck that, I can work in jeans.

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 4:21 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
4152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - I'm out in the field today, actually working, it's pretty great. They wanted me to file for 4 days, until my coveralls came in, but I said fuck that, I can work in jeans.

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
Yes!! Get um!!

Candy!!!! I mean All health!! Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 4:22 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

Sid- looks like u guys had a killer time... Stoked for you! Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 6:36 PM

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - I'm out in the field today, actually working, it's pretty great. They wanted me to file for 4 days, until my coveralls came in, but I said fuck that, I can work in jeans.

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
Yes!! Get um!!

I don't eat candy, end this slander! Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 11:20 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Thanks Pescy. Told her next time we go out of town it's gonna be to the food truck! Get it Ben! That's awesome man. Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 11:34 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Thanks Pescy. Told her next time we go out of town it's gonna be to the food truck! Get it Ben! That's awesome man. Phone Post 3.0
Missed your chance bud... Pulled the plug... The regs here, super high operating costs and potential income, made it not worth the hassle.... Couldn't keep throwing good money after bad money... the nail in the coffin was when we found out recently that my brother has an irregular heart beat (he's only 26) and may need heart surgery.
I'm more bummed about that than anything.

Oh well...On to the next venture!

VU Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 11:36 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
Yes!! Get um!!

Cheez it Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 11:32 PM

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
Yes!! Get um!!

Cheez it Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.