UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

10/22/13 11:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In related news, I'm down 6.1 pounds in the last five days, even with my junk food addiction!

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
10/23/13 10:06 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn Pescy that's terrible news! Well I guess the next trip will have to be a BBQ on the beach or something then haha. Hope ur bro is ok though. Keep us updated. Great job CPT! Get it bud. Burning free calories at work is awesome. I wore my heart rate monitor to work last week just to see and I burned over 1600 calories in 7 hours! And I usually work 9. War TAH! Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 1:56 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Worked out alone today cause no one showed for my morning session haha. First time that's happened since I started it. Oh well though, I still got mine in and that's what matters most! How's everyone else doing? Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 5:19 PM
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry about your morning work out, I'm not making the evening one. I might be off by 7, if I'm lucky. Phone Post 3.0
10/25/13 12:34 PM
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, looks like I just joined Team All Health. Phone Post
10/25/13 12:57 PM
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler - Well, looks like I just joined Team All Health. Phone Post
Thats code for I went to the gym today. Phone Post
10/25/13 2:36 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler -
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler - Well, looks like I just joined Team All Health. Phone Post
Thats code for I went to the gym today. Phone Post
Good job bro! Phone Post 3.0
10/29/13 12:20 AM

Dug my first hole today, it felt like I was in slow motion. It really sucked, and was a little embarrassing, haha!

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
10/29/13 10:32 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
3268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a fat POS right now... Lol... Found 20 of 35lb I lost earlier this year (was hiding in the cupboard) ... But I'm back... At the gym grinding right now!

Get um Captain! Phone Post 3.0
10/29/13 7:02 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - Dug my first hole today, it felt like I was in slow motion. It really sucked, and was a little embarrassing, haha!

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
U need to keep u and ur girls business to urself bro. Lol Phone Post 3.0
10/29/13 7:24 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Pescy I am actually down 17 pounds right now. Only problem is I gained 14 over the course of the year. I know it's not how it was supposed to go but as of this morning I hit my first milestone goal. I am officially back in the normal BMI category for my height! Felt amazing when I saw that. Also had 3 new people show up to FitnessForAll this morning. All 3 of them threw up! I was stoked haha. I also paid off all my debt (except my truck) and it is my first day off in 8 days. Today rules!! War TAH! Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 7:25 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
3268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -
FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - Dug my first hole today, it felt like I was in slow motion. It really sucked, and was a little embarrassing, haha!

WAR TAH! Phone Post 3.0
U need to keep u and ur girls business to urself bro. Lol Phone Post 3.0
Lmao!! Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 7:25 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Pescy I am actually down 17 pounds right now. Only problem is I gained 14 over the course of the year. I know it's not how it was supposed to go but as of this morning I hit my first milestone goal. I am officially back in the normal BMI category for my height! Felt amazing when I saw that. Also had 3 new people show up to FitnessForAll this morning. All 3 of them threw up! I was stoked haha. I also paid off all my debt (except my truck) and it is my first day off in 8 days. Today rules!! War TAH! Phone Post 3.0
Epic day !! Congrats. Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 11:21 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival - Pescy I am actually down 17 pounds right now. Only problem is I gained 14 over the course of the year. I know it's not how it was supposed to go but as of this morning I hit my first milestone goal. I am officially back in the normal BMI category for my height! Felt amazing when I saw that. Also had 3 new people show up to FitnessForAll this morning. All 3 of them threw up! I was stoked haha. I also paid off all my debt (except my truck) and it is my first day off in 8 days. Today rules!! War TAH! Phone Post 3.0
Epic day !! Congrats. Phone Post 3.0
Thank u sir. It was a pretty good day. Let's keep that momentum rolling! Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 9:59 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Here it is!! Links to the story the news did featuring me! War TAH!

Transcribed
http://kero.m0bl.net/w/news-local/story/102730736/

Video
http://kero.m0bl.net/w/video/video/102730786/ Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 11:13 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_SidRival - Here it is!! Links to the story the news did featuring me! War TAH!

Transcribed

Video
YouTube
http://youtu.be/rpe37yI9ieE Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 11:14 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Here it is!! Links to the story the news did featuring me! War TAH!

Transcribed

Video
Shit was Epic... Love how they use your SN as your real name... Lol!!

Undercover Brother!! Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 1:01 AM
I Wild Each It
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can I get in on this? I know I'm apparently way late to the party, but I just started dieting and working out, so I thought I would see what this thread was all about. Sounds like some of you all are killing it!
11/1/13 1:08 AM
trt_exemption
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/01/13 1:08 AM
I Wild Each It - Can I get in on this? I know I'm apparently way late to the party, but I just started dieting and working out, so I thought I would see what this thread was all about. Sounds like some of you all are killing it!

No problem man come on in. We still got some alcohol left.

11/1/13 2:06 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

trt_exemption -
I Wild Each It - Can I get in on this? I know I'm apparently way late to the party, but I just started dieting and working out, so I thought I would see what this thread was all about. Sounds like some of you all are killing it!

No problem man come on in. We still got some alcohol left.

True dat! Better late than never bro! Finish this year strong and set urself up for success for next year! Welcome aboard! Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 2:06 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

I Wild Each It - Can I get in on this? I know I'm apparently way late to the party, but I just started dieting and working out, so I thought I would see what this thread was all about. Sounds like some of you all are killing it!
What's ur starting stats btw? Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 2:09 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

Transcribed

Video
Shit was Epic... Love how they use your SN as your real name... Lol!!

Undercover Brother!! Phone Post 3.0
Thank u sir haha. And yes I go by Sid Rival in real life haha. Everyone knows me by that name. Matter of fact, it's a registered alias with the government haha. I got a job as a security guard years back and had to register any known aliases when I was fingerprinted.

Ps I've lost another 4 pounds since that interview! Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 8:31 AM
I Wild Each It
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - 
I Wild Each It - Can I get in on this? I know I'm apparently way late to the party, but I just started dieting and working out, so I thought I would see what this thread was all about. Sounds like some of you all are killing it!

6'-2", 240...don't know my BF% but it's not good. Sort of Grinchish looking, so I'm guessing 25%. My goal is 210 with some lean muscle gains. Started hitting the gym hard a few weeks back, and building my cardio up at the moment.

Typical week for me is: 15 min cardio warm-up - lift for 45-60 minutes - 15 minutes of cardio. Doing that 5 days a week in the mornings, and there are some evenings where I'm feeling froggy and will do 30 minutes on the treadmill at home in the evenings. I'm dieting hard as well.

I took a before picture, but there is no way in hell I'm posting it until I've reached my goal, lol. Fuuuuuuuuck that.
11/1/13 11:12 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

BOZY - Sid quick question...are we keeping this thread alive into the next year or you making another thread. Not going to hit my goal on time, but still chugging along. Phone Post
Both! 2013 fitness accountability thread never die! Haha. But I'll definitely start a new one for the new year also. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 11:54 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

I Wild Each It -
UGCTT_SidRival - 

6'-2", 240...don't know my BF% but it's not good. Sort of Grinchish looking, so I'm guessing 25%. My goal is 210 with some lean muscle gains. Started hitting the gym hard a few weeks back, and building my cardio up at the moment.

Typical week for me is: 15 min cardio warm-up - lift for 45-60 minutes - 15 minutes of cardio. Doing that 5 days a week in the mornings, and there are some evenings where I'm feeling froggy and will do 30 minutes on the treadmill at home in the evenings. I'm dieting hard as well.

I took a before picture, but there is no way in hell I'm posting it until I've reached my goal, lol. Fuuuuuuuuck that.
Gd luck my man!!

And post the fucking pic... Who gives a shit if this forum is filled with Yoked up Killers.... Post the man tittys like I did and stand tall!!

VU Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.