UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

12/3/13 2:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - I've got some big news, I start in Santa Barbara in Monday morning! Phone Post 3.0
Right on Capt!! Stoked for you! How's the old lady liking her new gig? Phone Post 3.0
Thanks, she's liking the job, and she's super excited for me to get there. Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 10:51 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2484 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - I've got some big news, I start in Santa Barbara in Monday morning! Phone Post 3.0
Right on Capt!! Stoked for you! How's the old lady liking her new gig? Phone Post 3.0
Thanks, she's liking the job, and she's super excited for me to get there. Phone Post 3.0
Right on. You moving in to her place? Or you guys looking for a bigger spot? Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 4:02 PM
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her place for right now. Once we both get some debt paid off, we'll look for a bigger place. Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 4:07 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2484 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - Her place for right now. Once we both get some debt paid off, we'll look for a bigger place. Phone Post 3.0
Right on. Once you get settled we will hop in the Tundra and I'll give you the tour. You will have this place down in no time. Mountains on your right heading north ocean on your right heading south. Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 4:30 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
519 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome news Cpt! What are u doing Saturday night? Probably be down there already yeah? It's MMA night at the Condors game and Daniel Cormier will be there signing autographs and such. I'm going for sure. Also great job Bozy! Baby steps! And big ups to Pescy as always! I went on a calorie massacre this morning! Felt like a slob since thanksgiving. Back on that shit now! I also did a promo photoshoot for some ads I'm putting out soon. Can't wait to get the ball rolling with Rival Fitness for 2014!!

Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 4:58 PM

We've got plans in SB Saturday. It's a tour called the land shark, or something similar. It's an open topped, amphibious bus, I guess it drives us around town showing the sights, then cruises around the ocean. And the best part, it's byob! Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 5:00 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - We've got plans in SB Saturday. It's a tour called the land shark, or something similar. It's an open topped, amphibious bus, I guess it drives us around town showing the sights, then cruises around the ocean. And the best part, it's byob! Phone Post 3.0
Lol... The Shark is Epic. Goes from land to water, takes you up State street and to the mission..gd stuff.. I'll give you the locals tour in a week or two once your settled in. Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 5:05 PM

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - We've got plans in SB Saturday. It's a tour called the land shark, or something similar. It's an open topped, amphibious bus, I guess it drives us around town showing the sights, then cruises around the ocean. And the best part, it's byob! Phone Post 3.0
Lol... The Shark is Epic. Goes from land to water, takes you up State street and to the mission..gd stuff.. I'll give you the locals tour in a week or two once your settled in. Phone Post 3.0
Sounds great! I'll be in Bakersfield for the weekends getting my place here boxed up and in storage, probably through the end of the year. After that, I'm all yours (no homo). Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 5:07 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
Sounds great! I'll be in Bakersfield for the weekends getting my place here boxed up and in storage, probably through the end of the year. After that, I'm all yours (no homo). Phone Post 3.0
Extra homo or no deal Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 9:22 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
519 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
This Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 11:49 PM

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
What about mild homo, but I change it to romo, and I throw in a 6 pack? Phone Post 3.0
12/8/13 9:29 AM

I moved to SB yesterday, and I start working here tomorrow. I'm struggling with my weight, but I'm still down 14 lbs in almost two months. Phone Post 3.0
12/8/13 10:31 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - I moved to SB yesterday, and I start working here tomorrow. I'm struggling with my weight, but I'm still down 14 lbs in almost two months. Phone Post 3.0
Right on Brother... WELCOME !!!

I'm struggling to right now. We will link up and do something about it real soon. What time you have to be to work in the AM's? I'm gunna get back to my 5 am workouts soon. Maybe you can join the gym I am at... If nothing else we should start going on some hikes once the weather warms up again. Phone Post 3.0
12/8/13 1:25 PM

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - I moved to SB yesterday, and I start working here tomorrow. I'm struggling with my weight, but I'm still down 14 lbs in almost two months. Phone Post 3.0

I'm struggling to right now. We will link up and do something about it real soon. What time you have to be to work in the AM's? I'm gunna get back to my 5 am workouts soon. Maybe you can join the gym I am at... If nothing else we should start going on some hikes once the weather warms up again. Phone Post 3.0
I'm not going to work out for a couple more months, at least. I can't let my workouts effect my work, I need to make sure I'm in good enough shape before I start that. I start at 7, and I'm usually up around 5. I was an after work work out guy, before work always killed me for the day. We'll at least go hiking, though. Phone Post 3.0
12/10/13 1:45 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

I'm not going to work out for a couple more months, at least. I can't let my workouts effect my work, I need to make sure I'm in good enough shape before I start that. I start at 7, and I'm usually up around 5. I was an after work work out guy, before work always killed me for the day. We'll at least go hiking, though. Phone Post 3.0
Months?! Gtfo of here with that. U can do cardio just fine without hurting urself. Make it happen girl. Phone Post 3.0
12/10/13 8:19 AM

UGCTT_SidRival -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

Months?! Gtfo of here with that. U can do cardio just fine without hurting urself. Make it happen girl. Phone Post 3.0
It's not about hurting myself, I'm still too tired after work. So how about, instead of playing Monday morning QB, you let the guy who knows his body (that would be me) set the pace? I dug and back filled two hole yesterday, that's not too bad of a work out on its own, I think. Phone Post 3.0
12/10/13 8:48 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

Lmao Phone Post 3.0
12/12/13 4:54 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

TFK_BOZY - Okay, gonna set the record straight.

Squats suck, and can kiss my grits. God bless, my legs are sore. Still have one set to go. FML!! Phone Post 3.0
Lol do them til they're easy. That's what I do with everything I hate. Lunges and burpees are the worst haha. In my circuit is actually called them "fuck lunges" and "fuck burpees" lol. Phone Post 3.0
12/12/13 4:56 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Solid work this morning. Wasn't feeling it when I woke up and wanted to pule through the entire workout. Did circuit training with the homie then went and did sparred 2 rounds of boxing. Would have done more but my sparring partner rolled his ankle pretty bad so we had to cut it short. Still crushed it. 1335 calories massacred!

Phone Post 3.0
12/13/13 8:41 AM

TFK_BOZY - 2nd round of squats done and um out. Might not walkout right for acouple days tho.

Beeeeep! Phone Post 3.0
So after Sid's "special workout," your butt's sore, and your walking funny?
Phone Post 3.0
12/13/13 11:40 AM
knocka
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what if you don't have any friends?
12/13/13 11:55 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

knocka - what if you don't have any friends?
Then use ur UG brothers! That's what this thread is all about. Phone Post 3.0
12/16/13 1:49 PM

My weight loss challenge at work ended yesterday, down 12 pounds. The winner lost 25. Phone Post 3.0
12/17/13 1:33 PM
MagSlim
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK Captain America UGCTT - My weight loss challenge at work ended yesterday, down 12 pounds. The winner lost 25. Phone Post 3.0
Ronda would have cut that extra 13 lbs in the sauna just to show you it's all mental. Phone Post 3.0
12/17/13 4:44 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Transformation Tuesday! 12 weeks work, 17 pounds down! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.