UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

1/16/13 6:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All this Health is Fantastic... Lol... Acai bowl(w/protein scoop) n wheat Grass shot for Breakfast... Turkey,lettuce,tomato and cucumber on Wheat for lunch....apple for mid afternoon snack...For dinner the old lady is picking up Whole foods after her Pilates class ( she's all health, Always!!) ... Big salad, Soup and Some Ahi Poki or Grilled steak which ever looks better... Then after i Have a big bowl of the Devils Lettuce for Desert :) i will indulge in Bag of 100 calorie total Mini Rice Cakes (caramel) for Desert snack... Heavenly (surprisingly) !!

War All Health Phone Post
1/16/13 7:11 PM
Letibleu
1653 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can drink as much unsweetened iced tea as you want, but there is a catch, not store bought. Avoid anything that starts off as a powder. Many of the commercial brands contain things like wheat derivatives (usually hidden as a funky nameand additives like citric acid. Powdered iced tea also has additives that help it stay fine, not clump and dissolve better. Additionally, "unsweetened" doesn't exclude sugar substitutes (which are almost all as bad for you if not worse than refined sugar). There are companies out there that make the real deal the natural way but drinking that all day will cost you.

You can make your own at home, and it is SUPER easy. Getting the perfect recipe adjusted to your taste might take a few tries but when you nail it, you can make it the same for the rest of your life. If any of you want help with that, let me know and I will write up some instructions with pleasure.
1/16/13 7:36 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for advise and knowledge about the cardio... I guess I'll have to start doing it before the workout ... The lifting advice is Solid too... I did increase weight each set just didn't wanna post all that info (was sweating on bike at the time) going for lower weight more reps right now will go back to heavy sets 6-8 reps in a few weeks... Tweaked my back in early December and just trying to stay healthy at the moment!

Thanks again for info

War Health Phone Post
1/16/13 7:49 PM
Mayhem13
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the iced tea tips guys. I'm gonna have to look into making some then! Phone Post
1/16/13 8:28 PM
Mayhem13
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quick little side dish that goes good with chicken.

Kinda made it up today and it was tasty. Served on the side of chicken and some veggies.

All ya do is cool some kidney beans up. Make some brown rice/wild rice. Mix it up together. Put it in the fridge to cool down. Splash a little hot sauce on top once cold. Reheat and the spiciness will kind of soak through (don't need much to give it a little bite)

I didn't measure it out really. But it was probably a 2/3 rice to 1/3 bean ratio. Phone Post
1/16/13 10:11 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's only been 6 days and this thread has already far exceeded my expectation. Honored to be in this with u guys. All hail All Health! Phone Post
1/16/13 10:22 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - It's only been 6 days and this thread has already far exceeded my expectation. Honored to be in this with u guys. All hail All Health! Phone Post
Story behind "All Health"

My man who is about 375lbs and the most gracious host ever ( but also a food pusher) made sum breakfast one time when I was out at his River House in the summer... Had already had 3 Waffles 3 eggs and 4 pieces of Bacon plus toast ... He was trying to push another waffle on me to finish up the batter... Told him I couldn't and he said "come on egg, just put a little butter on it and shovel it down, it's All Health" never laughed so hard and have said it constantly since!!

It's all health!! Phone Post
1/16/13 10:47 PM
UGCTT Captain America
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since the start of this thread, my reps on bench have gone from 135 to 205. Thanks for the help guys! Phone Post
1/16/13 11:05 PM
12SixElbow
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it too late to get in on this????

1/16/13 11:14 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

12SixElbow -

Is it too late to get in on this????

Never... Team All health has plenty of room for new recruits. Phone Post
1/16/13 11:47 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome aboard illegal elbow! Phone Post
1/16/13 11:52 PM
12SixElbow
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whew, I will weigh myself tomorrow, but it will be embaressing as fuck.

I haven't been to BJJ in 8 months, and I've gained like 40lbs in that time.

1/17/13 12:30 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival - It's only been 6 days and this thread has already far exceeded my expectation. Honored to be in this with u guys. All hail All Health! Phone Post
Story behind "All Health"

My man who is about 375lbs and the most gracious host ever ( but also a food pusher) made sum breakfast one time when I was out at his River House in the summer... Had already had 3 Waffles 3 eggs and 4 pieces of Bacon plus toast ... He was trying to push another waffle on me to finish up the batter... Told him I couldn't and he said "come on egg, just put a little butter on it and shovel it down, it's All Health" never laughed so hard and have said it constantly since!!

It's all health!! Phone Post
Lol legit. Phone Post
1/17/13 12:33 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

12SixElbow -

Whew, I will weigh myself tomorrow, but it will be embaressing as fuck.

I haven't been to BJJ in 8 months, and I've gained like 40lbs in that time.

Gotta start somewhere homie. I was 138 lbs fully hydrated at about 6% body fat and got injured training for my first ammy fight and gained over 40 lbs in less than 3 months. Happens fast. But like I said u gotta start somewhere. And as always, better late than never. Good luck brother! Phone Post
1/17/13 12:35 AM
MostLegit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My goal for 2012 was to go from 235 -> 205. I finished the year at 185. Once you start going to the gym and at least thinking about what you eat, the weight falls off. Good luck guys. We'll all need it to continue pushing forward. Phone Post
1/17/13 8:29 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

MostLegit - My goal for 2012 was to go from 235 -> 205. I finished the year at 185. Once you start going to the gym and at least thinking about what you eat, the weight falls off. Good luck guys. We'll all need it to continue pushing forward. Phone Post
Hell ya... That's a good drop, congrats!

War All Health Phone Post
1/17/13 8:44 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Horizontal Cardio with the old lady 12 minutes... Lol... All health tip* - the Sidewinder really works your core!!

Gym time!! Phone Post
1/17/13 9:34 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Horizontal Cardio with the old lady 12 minutes... Lol... All health tip* - the Sidewinder really works your core!!

Gym time!! Phone Post
Hahahaha Phone Post
1/17/13 9:34 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Horizontal Cardio with the old lady 12 minutes... Lol... All health tip* - the Sidewinder really works your core!!

Gym time!! Phone Post
Hahahaha Phone Post
Errr I mean.. Pics or it didn't happen! Phone Post
1/17/13 9:58 AM
Mayhem13

Today's menu

8am- 16oz room temp water
Slice of toast w/ natural peanut butter spread
2 eggs with mushroom
10am- Apple
12pm- spinach salad with berries, green peppers, mushroom, small amount if cheese, pepper and vinegar/oil
Toast with tuna spread on it
3pm- some almonds/peanuts/dried banana and strawberries mixed
6pm- brown sugar chicken w/ rice and beans, asparagus
8pm- toast with almond butter, small cup of plain yogurt with fresh mango on top. Phone Post
1/17/13 10:41 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_SidRival -

Gym time!! Phone Post
Hahahaha Phone Post
Lol... Just picture a Sidewinder Rattler trying to get into a gopher hole... But not head first ... Mid body first,.. Stuck... And just squirming.., lmao!! Phone Post
1/17/13 11:10 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_SidRival -

Gym time!! Phone Post
Hahahaha Phone Post
Lol... Just picture a Sidewinder Rattler trying to get into a gopher hole... But not head first ... Mid body first,.. Stuck... And just squirming.., lmao!! Phone Post
Bwhahaha! Too funny dude. Phone Post
1/17/13 11:11 AM
rhino x2
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for fitness/ weight lifting/ circuit training ideas. Also diet and recipe and eating advice. Thanks
Goal for 2012 was loose 30 pounds. Eat healthy. Start bjj again. Hour of exercise daily. Improve overall health. I've went from 193# to 163#. Did all of the above. Recently got really sick. Horrible cold gotta get back on fitness plan.

Rhino
5"9 weight 170
Goal 160#
I want to walk around at 160-170# but be more powerful and better overall shape.
Goal*
Toned. Six pack. Better cardio. ( be able to grapple without gassing)
Have lost 30+ pounds since last March. Wanna loose belly. Gain muscle.

1/17/13 12:11 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_SidRival -

Gym time!! Phone Post
Hahahaha Phone Post
Bwhahaha! Too funny dude. Phone Post
Shits the kind!! Phone Post
1/17/13 2:49 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

rhino x2 - In for fitness/ weight lifting/ circuit training ideas. Also diet and recipe and eating advice. Thanks
Goal for 2012 was loose 30 pounds. Eat healthy. Start bjj again. Hour of exercise daily. Improve overall health. I've went from 193# to 163#. Did all of the above. Recently got really sick. Horrible cold gotta get back on fitness plan.

Rhino
5"9 weight 170
Goal 160#
I want to walk around at 160-170# but be more powerful and better overall shape.
Goal*
Toned. Six pack. Better cardio. ( be able to grapple without gassing)
Have lost 30+ pounds since last March. Wanna loose belly. Gain muscle.

Welcome! I too am 5'9" 170 (ish) haha. Was 172 again this morning. Will post my circuit regimens in a little bit. About to hit the road to Irvine for Bellator! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.