UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fitness accountability challenge 2013!!

1/20/13 6:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2682 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MartialArtsMixed - I'm running the la marathon for the 3rd time this year and hope to move on to triathlons next year. Phone Post
That's awsome... There's a guy at my gym who is 83 and ran a full last year! Total Health! Phone Post
1/20/13 6:32 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2682 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

No need... All of you must buy! 

Best Health Ever! 

Elite Recoup is our advanced blend of the 3 Branched Chain Amino Acids, L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine. Each serving provides a full 7.2 grams of these essential amino acids that play such an important role in recovery after an intense workout.

Elite Recoup is designed to help you speed recovery and reduce muscle breakdown. In addition, Elite Recoup is designed to help enhance cell volumization and promote vasodilation, which may lead to better protein absorption as well as support immune and digestive health.

^^^^ taken from there site!

It's all health at its finest! Phone Post
1/20/13 10:09 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
552 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

No need... All of you must buy! 

Best Health Ever! 

Elite Recoup is our advanced blend of the 3 Branched Chain Amino Acids, L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine. Each serving provides a full 7.2 grams of these essential amino acids that play such an important role in recovery after an intense workout.

Elite Recoup is designed to help you speed recovery and reduce muscle breakdown. In addition, Elite Recoup is designed to help enhance cell volumization and promote vasodilation, which may lead to better protein absorption as well as support immune and digestive health.

^^^^ taken from there site!

It's all health at its finest! Phone Post
What's it run a tub? Phone Post
1/21/13 1:03 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
552 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Night AHTT! See u in the morning when I make my triumphant return to beast mode! Phone Post
1/21/13 8:00 AM
Mayhem13
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My diet "all health" went to "all hell" yesterday....but is back on track today.

Had my daughters 1st bday party and decided I would enjoy it and eat what we had there (pizza, cake, pasta salad, a coney dog, etc..lol)

Felt like a lard ass afterwards...glad to be back on track today already Phone Post
1/21/13 9:16 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Mayhem13 - My diet "all health" went to "all hell" yesterday....but is back on track today.

Had my daughters 1st bday party and decided I would enjoy it and eat what we had there (pizza, cake, pasta salad, a coney dog, etc..lol)

Felt like a lard ass afterwards...glad to be back on track today already Phone Post
Lol I can relate. Honesty is the best policy. Back on track today also. War All Health. Phone Post
1/21/13 9:44 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

War All Health!

a jar runs around 20$! Phone Post
1/21/13 11:12 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

1hr of lifting done.... Cardio Time!!

Just get on the bike and ride! Phone Post
1/21/13 1:32 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Grinding out the Cardio... Jamming to 80's Cardio Mix on Pandora... Shits the Kine!

War All Health Phone Post

MAKING GAINS!!!

start on level 8 for 5 minutes then Bump up to level 10 and vary between 10-12 for rest of workout, never let RPMS go under 100....Heart rate was 160-180 the whole time....RAAAAAAAAAAR....Get yours Team All Health!!

1/21/13 9:34 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Health Life!! Phone Post
1/21/13 11:11 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Guilty pleasure .... Watching Biggest Loser Now!!

Motivation!! Phone Post
1/22/13 12:52 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Guilty pleasure .... Watching Biggest Loser Now!!

Motivation!! Phone Post
Love Biggest Loser! so glad Jillian is back this season too! I DVR'd it and will watch tomorrow night. Had to catch up on Kim and Kourtney take Miami and Teen Mom 2 tonight though lol. Beep. I know. My GF loves them and now I'm hooked.. Some serious beta shit right there lol. Phone Post
1/22/13 1:05 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Anyrate back to All Health! 

I believe that honesty is the only path and I'm not gonna lie, I have had some setbacks with my diet the past few days and also finding motivation to train by myself. But I'm insistent on achieving what I set out to do, so tonight I made the call to my old S&C coach from when I was training full time. We agreed to meet up tomorrow and get back to work. Also my new mouthguard is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow so I'll be able to start rolling and sparring again on Wednesday. I'm pumped (and a little bummed, getting ur ass whooped that first time again always sucks haha) to get back to training hard. No excuses. No regrets. All Health! Game on bitches!
1/22/13 8:17 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

It's 5 o'clock in the morning. Phone Post
1/22/13 8:34 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Guilty pleasure .... Watching Biggest Loser Now!!

Motivation!! Phone Post
Love Biggest Loser! so glad Jillian is back this season too! I DVR'd it and will watch tomorrow night. Had to catch up on Kim and Kourtney take Miami and Teen Mom 2 tonight though lol. Beep. I know. My GF loves them and now I'm hooked.. Some serious beta shit right there lol. Phone Post
Glad shes back to, shes a beast.... Loving This season... it is about helping Kids get in shape...a soft spot for me.... My woman is a 1st grade teacher and about 3 years ago she had a real overweight kid in her class... She wanted to do something to help him... I came up with the idea of taking a 10 minute Excercise break in class... Called 6-10's (taken from a Excercise routine my Uncle showed me from his days playing college Football called 18-20's... You do 18 different things 20 times with no break in between... Push-ups, sit ups, jumping jacks, boot slaps, hit its, mountain climbers... Etc) the kids do 6 excercises at 10 reps each.... The little man loved it, got him active and now he's doing much better with weight... She has done the workout with the kids everyday since for last 3 years... They all love it and are all forming a positive opinion on working out and staying healthy... Her principle was beyond stoked on the idea and multiple classes now do it!!

War All Health!! Phone Post
1/22/13 9:47 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Badass dude! I am not looking forward (and totally stoked about it at the same time) to being broke down today. My coach affectionately calls our routine "the suck." It was perfect though cause we found Ranger Up shirts that say "Embrace the Suck" and even the explanation behind the shirt was about exactly what we were doing and why we were doing it. We never did buy the shirts but they still motivated us lol. War All Health Army. Hope all our soldiers are doing well.

Phone Post
1/22/13 12:46 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

^^^^ killer Shirt!

Nothing say health like watching the Sunrise from the Gym.

1/22/13 2:11 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Ur killin it bro. I'm off to get destroyed at noon. Super excited/bummed lol. Phone Post
1/22/13 2:34 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Ur killin it bro. I'm off to get destroyed at noon. Super excited/bummed lol. Phone Post
Have fun my man... War All Health! Phone Post
1/22/13 5:06 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Today I experienced full body failure for the first time in a long time. It felt awesome. Thought I was doing a decent job on my own. I was failing. Back in the game mother fuckers! Can't wait for tomorrow to hit it again!

Phone Post
1/22/13 5:09 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Today I experienced full body failure for the first time in a long time. It felt awesome. Thought I was doing a decent job on my own. I was failing. Back in the game mother fuckers! Can't wait for tomorrow to hit it again!

Phone Post
FUCK YES !!!

War Health Phone Post
1/22/13 6:28 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Where the fuck is the rest of our army Pesc?! Are we gonna have to start PMing mother fuckers to get everyone back on track? Phone Post
1/22/13 6:49 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Where the fuck is the rest of our army Pesc?! Are we gonna have to start PMing mother fuckers to get everyone back on track? Phone Post
Was wondering my self?!? Good thing the the boys on Team Ab ( OG thread) are hard at work... Wow UG, outdone by the OG? Never .... Rally troops , rally!!! Phone Post
1/22/13 7:07 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival - Where the fuck is the rest of our army Pesc?! Are we gonna have to start PMing mother fuckers to get everyone back on track? Phone Post
Was wondering my self?!? Good thing the the boys on Team Ab ( OG thread) are hard at work... Wow UG, outdone by the OG? Never .... Rally troops , rally!!! Phone Post
Say it ain't so! I did some gnarly ab work today. Thought my core was stronger than it is lol Phone Post
1/22/13 7:56 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Say it ain't so! I did some gnarly ab work today. Thought my core was stronger than it is lol Phone Post
Gd stuff my man! Rally Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.