UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I stood up for Jens Pulver and a guy wants to figh

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
1/10/13 2:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DeanLister
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Youtube, there is a video showing Jens crying about his father... It is from his soul..... I see a bunch of trolls/clowns making fun of him so I stand up for him and tell them they should reflect upon themselves more and not criticize so much. I was surprised at the response.. "Hey who are you?, I'll come kick your ass" was their response... Well how could I shy away from that??? So now these 2 guys wanna come from Canada and teach me a lesson lol.... IDK how I should deal with this cause I don't wanna get legally in trouble.... But damn, if they come to my gym, what you all think I should do??? Its so ripe for an asskicking/learning experience that I shutter lol.... well idk.... Too bad this age of internet has no apparent repurcusions at all and the biggest losers seem to insult the biggest heroes of the sport as if it was their place.... Well i'd like input... thanks a lot.. DL
1/10/13 2:40 AM
yellow wrkahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dean, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you might be getting trolled, fren.

If not, post vid of impending beating.

DeanLister
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arlyn Pedrosa Caven
davejones8

these are the 2 culprits threatening me on youtube... They wanna fight me and just now troll everything I do on youtube cause they are cowards
simsin
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ppl definately feel safe behind their keyboards.

I hate the new breed of fans who dont appreciate the people who got the sport to where it is.

hope you teach my silly fellow canucks a lesson.
1/10/13 2:41 AM
DeanLister

yeah but these 2 guys constantly send me messages and track me on any video I visit and comment shit.... Maybe they are gay sailors lonely or someting IDK....
1/10/13 2:42 AM
Richard Tuck
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The pen is mightier than the sword ...

especially a pen of rabid UGers trolling youtubers

Give us a link and let the UG handle it, sir
1/10/13 2:42 AM
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Good to see you back on the UG Dean!!

I see this crap everyday and sometimes you just have to let it go and not let the keyboard warriors get you to break or fall for their crap. That just means they win the internet battle. If they show up to your gym, their looking for trouble, but in reality if they knew who you are.. they show up very respectful lol

1/10/13 2:43 AM
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Richard Tuck - The pen is mightier than the sword ...

Or this.. lol

1/10/13 2:43 AM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe whatever happens upon arrival is legal under the "Free trial session" clause here Dean.

In for show up, realize, and run video.

1/10/13 2:44 AM
DeanLister

simsin, I have many friends from Canada such as David Loseau.... (spelling haha) so i'm not judging your counry bad, its just funny that these 2 guys think they are gonna come and teach me a lesson in California just cause I stood up for Jens Pulver....
1/10/13 2:45 AM
manzuri
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They're provably just trolling you. Phone Post
1/10/13 2:45 AM
DeanLister

ok I will.... In fact I'll send these 2 fucks a link to this thread... they are more than welcome to come over and train but I doubt they will... I guess if they sign a waiver it would be ok cause we would be conducting sparring
1/10/13 2:46 AM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Richard Tuck - The pen is mightier than the sword ...

This.
1/10/13 2:46 AM
TheBoognish
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They'll never come to your gym cause they are obviously complete fucking pussies if they're talking shit about an MMA legend anonymously. But if by some great cosmic force they do show up, please don't let em out when they tap. Keep their limbs as trophies for the UG!! Phone Post
1/10/13 2:48 AM
yellow wrkahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can we kill them?

Let's kill them.

1/10/13 2:48 AM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shoot a hype video of you running up mountains and shouting at bears and shit. They will get the message. Phone Post
1/10/13 2:54 AM
DeanLister

how do I give you a link?? haha I'm not world champion at internet haha
1/10/13 2:55 AM
DeanLister

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Dean-Lister/229751347051769?sk=messages_inbox&action=read&tid=id.143203699157214
1/10/13 2:58 AM
Rear Naked Chode
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/13 2:59 AM
Dean the people who comment on youtube are full of AIDS, stay far away.
1/10/13 2:59 AM
bknumber1
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pffft, as fun as it would be, zero chance these losers show up. If they do, have someone bust out an iPhone, record the ass whooping you put on them (in self defense of course), upload to YouTube, get 5 million hits, enjoy life. Phone Post
1/10/13 3:00 AM
DeanLister

ok that's one of them.... Look I'll handle this on my own.... but I know they won't come ever..... I compare these guys as internet bullies by picking on Jens Pulver similar to those bullies that pick on kids and eventually they start shooting up fuckin highschools..... so where the fuck is the justice?? Man this sucks.... I have been, am perhaps going through hard times and I see little fucks picking on Jens, so I stand up for him and they have no respect....
1/10/13 3:02 AM
Iwantkaepernicks9er
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who cares?

If they met Jens in person they would do one of two things...

1. Say nothing.

2. Eat the biggest left hand of their lives.

Ignore it.
1/10/13 3:03 AM
Rear Naked Chode
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't stoop to these pathetic trolls level man, you have accomplished more than they could in a hundred lifetimes. Not worth your time, I'm sure they will eventually get theirs.
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dean, do you have a link to the original video of Jens talking about his father? We can catch the comments from there and link their youtube profiles. If they aren't willing to show up or stop and this remains a problem for you i'd imagine the UG will epic-ly troll them back.

Death
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

simsin - ppl definately feel safe behind their keyboards.

I hate the new breed of fans who dont appreciate the people who got the sport to where it is.

hope you teach my silly fellow canucks a lesson.
. Phone Post
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.