UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I stood up for Jens Pulver and a guy wants to figh

1/12/13 4:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
knuckleballs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, lets just leave Dean out this... i just read his posts on Youtube, and this guy is a complete low-life piece of shit who deserves to have his face smashed in.

Everyone these are direct quotes by this dick-tucking piece of shit over a one year period, not just in one drunken night.

Upon seeing the video of Jens crying reciting stories of his abusive father, DaveyJones8 said:

"i feel his pain,,,,i have also wanted to make reasons to cry about my life,,,the heart of the prroblem is? his old npw and getting his ass kicked in every fight,,,,boo hooo....come on your a man now,,men dont cry pulver"

He also must have said something even more disprespectful than this, as he got so many vote downs that it was pulled down.

After Dean called him out for saying this this is what he said:

"fuk u bitch,..this is a acting job ok moron...this pussy btch would not cry like that....anyways he is a faggot cry baby ok..i had no father growing up an blablabla im not crying about my life...there are kids who dad rape them fukk...beter he is? gone then a didler...your such an idiot bro"

After Dean told him to come down to his gym, this is what he said:

"if your fake gym i.e. your moms basement was near me i woujld really come over tere and show u how u need to learn your just a faggot and to watch you bitch mouth...or if i have 1000000000000 diollar? i would travel to you gym (mom house) to beat your asss.....if your gym is in ontario let me know and i promise you i willl have u srry"

They go back and forth and he drops some bombs on Dean like this, where he claims that Dean dicktucked:

"thats funny i was travelling threw? san deigo and this coward changed his tune...he decided to sy sorry on fb and told me dont come..."

and

"so u came back to the blog where u called me on??? why dont u? show in the open now that u decided it not safe for your ass if i come to your gym buddy...u tappped to jeremy horn and got lucky ...i would ko u so fast u little gay leg holds would not do shit"

Dean replied, yesterday:

"Yeah? I already invited both these guys down to train with me... they claim they came by my gym haha... We all know that sounds pretty funny. Well whatever.. Probably they are like 11 years old or something, In fact I am under the impression Arlyn and Davejones are the same person... Kinda like one of them needed to invent an imaginary friend or something"

Now he dicktucks when the mob comes after him and says:

"ya ya ya i read it bigggggggg deal...i have nothing more to say about? dean..he has put his work into mma"

Dean, this wasn't one drunk night, he has been a fucking turd for a full year!!!!

I can't forgive or let this go....

1/12/13 4:39 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - Ok guys I appreciate you all having my back... But I didn't intend to get this guys family posted on the internet... Lets just let it die.... He messaged me, says he was drinking when he sent me the messages... haha I must admit I've done that shit before as well "PUI" postind under the influence.... lol i've done it as well... he apologized and I apologized as well so it's over.... Would appreciated it if no more pics of his family went on internet anymore... Just a respect thing.... Thanks everyone.... talk soon, DL

Edited my post with the pic. The guys that quoted it should do the same.

Cool that you guys squashed this.

You have my respect sir.

1/12/13 4:46 PM
knuckleballs

This guy needs to suck the UG's big peepee.
1/12/13 6:23 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/12/13 6:27 PM
Chuckmanson
SubbedZER0 - Billy this is true, but I have to say....it would seem a given here. I gave this a look last night and Dean has had to trace steps, delete his comments and messages, defend a legend, and is still to this day catching shit from a kid who won't leave him alone with obnoxiousness. Point being, he's taken a time out of his life to deal with an idiot, and is a Champion (he doesn't need to come the UG over this, granted he was upset, would you call it unlogical to ask the Underground for help so this doesn't turn into a legal issue for him?) Threads here propose that they've caused fake instructors family/friend issues and closed gyms, YOUTUBE is where we draw the line? No disrespect here either sir, but I don't want to talk about this further. I do wish you a good day though.

Wow man, can you just admit you misread his post and move on? I read his post a quite a few times and I dont know how you got any of that from his post. Chop it up as a loss and move on man. You will thank yourself later.

LOL...a new UGism?

1/12/13 6:58 PM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

war jens pulver
1/12/13 7:30 PM
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dean Lister is great people!
1/15/13 3:32 PM
knuckleballs

Edited: 01/16/13 12:26 AM
David Jones in Toronto called Jens Pulver a "crying bitch" , and an actor, as well as other things, for crying when he talked about his abusive dad.

Since Dave Jones in Toronto won't come on here, feel free to tell him what you think in the youtube comments...

He is DaveJones8.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y9rImURGPs
1/15/13 4:16 PM
Pinback
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at " chop it up". That's a winner for sure. Phone Post
1/16/13 12:28 AM
knuckleballs

Dave Jones is an awesome bad ass.
1/16/13 1:27 AM
Pilot201
2017 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh in so in... Phone Post
1/16/13 2:48 AM
kingkoopa

Awesomethat you defended Pulver. The guy is a legend but in a really bad place in his career right now.

Id love to see u kick those trolls asses but imo just let the UG handle this. We can win the internet war for you Phone Post
1/16/13 4:10 AM
knuckleballs

He is listed as Dave Caven in google+. He claims to be in Toronto, and does not look to be physically fit, by any means on his wife's facebook photos. He likes to call everyone out who criticizes him. Fucking amazing waste of oxygen, this one...

1/16/13 5:16 AM
Winston Wolf

wimp probly was never in a real fight
1/16/13 9:56 AM
Pride Wanderlei

Holy sh*t!!!

I say you have them come down and sign. Waiver. Tell them if they win you'll pay for their trip....make it seem worth their wild Phone Post
1/16/13 12:42 PM
djones
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didnt read all the posts but please share the video when they arrive and realize who you are... 

1/16/13 1:26 PM
knuckleballs

Cung knocked my ace out -  Dave jones has a roofing job making 8$ an hour.. im willing to bet he has never won an mma match. And probably not even a grappling match.

If you guys had that lavish 8$ an hour lifestyle.. YOU too would probably be talking shit on YouTube all nite as well.

Fucking loser. People like this jones guy should be euthanized. Phone Post

Does he really have a roofing job? Where did u find this out?
1/16/13 2:10 PM
Osiris_431
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you talk shit about Jens and call out Dean, you probably deserve an ass whooping. Phone Post
1/16/13 3:36 PM
knuckleballs

knuckleballs - 
Cung knocked my ace out -  Dave jones has a roofing job making 8$ an hour.. im willing to bet he has never won an mma match. And probably not even a grappling match.

If you guys had that lavish 8$ an hour lifestyle.. YOU too would probably be talking shit on YouTube all nite as well.

Fucking loser. People like this jones guy should be euthanized. Phone Post

Does he really have a roofing job? Where did u find this out?

Are you sure that you are not mixing him up with the the great Sensei Iron Claw Giant Lee "Warren" Mayone Rossi?
1/23/13 5:23 PM
knuckleballs

I just want to report that this scumbag has completely dick tucked and pulled down his comments and said that he wasn't calling out Dean, but that he was trolling him. What a fucking loser.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.