UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I stood up for Jens Pulver and a guy wants to figh

1/10/13 3:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DeanLister
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Iwantkaepernicks9er

yes I agree with you, I just felt I had to stand up for Jens.... Really wasn't about me... You are right but then they involved me.... damn these internet tough guys... maybe they are 14 or something idk... I remember when I was that age, I thought ninjas were cool n shit idk... haha
1/10/13 3:05 AM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y9rImURGPs

This is at least one of their profiles

http://www.youtube.com/user/davejones8/feed?filter=1
1/10/13 3:08 AM
Iwantkaepernicks9er
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - Iwantkaepernicks9er

yes I agree with you, I just felt I had to stand up for Jens.... Really wasn't about me... You are right but then they involved me.... damn these internet tough guys... maybe they are 14 or something idk... I remember when I was that age, I thought ninjas were cool n shit idk... haha

Then you tell them where you can be found and get on with your life, not thinking another second about it until they show their faces.

And if they do, well god help them...
1/10/13 3:08 AM
Drugs_Delaney
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
1/10/13 3:09 AM
RickStorm
1909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

damn.. people wanna kill that dave jones guy... wow

1/10/13 3:12 AM
DeanLister
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is the link to Jens talking about his father... If you scroll down, you can see where the argument began.... Well I'm not trying to keep this alive, just for info.....

well lets see if this fucker will post here... or better yet if he shows up to my gym.... and yes maybe I'll make a bet with him.... winner.... If he wins I'll give him $1,000 and If I win, he should clean my truck with a fuckin toothbrush... and if Jens is around, his car/truck as well..... Well thats what I'm thinking....
1/10/13 3:13 AM
NavyCorpsman
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - yeah but these 2 guys constantly send me messages and track me on any video I visit and comment shit.... Maybe they are gay sailors lonely or someting IDK....
Why you gotta go all 'gay sailor' man? Unnecessary ....

Silly man ... Phone Post
1/10/13 3:14 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let them bang bro Phone Post
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for Dean

http://www.youtube.com/user/davejones8

DeanLister

Iwantkaepernicks9er

yes I will take your advice, no more thought comes anymore involving these douchebags... Same as Westboro babtist church losers who can such a big one IMO... more attention i give them, perhaps only encourages them... ok glad I aired out my frustrations here instead of tracking the fuckups in Canada and getting in trouble for manslaughter
yellow wrkahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

damn.. people wanna kill that dave jones guy... wow

I don't want to kill him, Silly Ricky.

I have to.

1/10/13 3:15 AM
mofomike
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - Arlyn Pedrosa Caven
davejones8

these are the 2 culprits threatening me on youtube... They wanna fight me and just now troll everything I do on youtube cause they are cowards

1/10/13 3:15 AM
DeanLister

this is the link to Jens talking about his father... If you scroll down, you can see where the argument began.... Well I'm not trying to keep this alive, just for info.....

well lets see if this fucker will post here... or better yet if he shows up to my gym.... and yes maybe I'll make a bet with him.... winner.... If he wins I'll give him $1,000 and If I win, he should clean my truck with a fuckin toothbrush... and if Jens is around, his car/truck as well..... Well thats what I'm thinking....
1/10/13 3:16 AM
DeanLister

GayGuardMooseSaucy
why don't you let me bang?? why don't you let me bang?? I wanna bang!! Let me bang!!!! hehe
1/10/13 3:21 AM
AyyAnt
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meet up with them and take home their legs. Phone Post
1/10/13 3:21 AM
Lun8
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol everyone should just youtube stalk them an threaten them back
1/10/13 3:24 AM
DeanLister

well I promised them that they wouldn't walk the same after our encounter
1/10/13 3:27 AM
Rear Naked Chode
632 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mofomike - 
DeanLister - Arlyn Pedrosa Caven
davejones8

these are the 2 culprits threatening me on youtube... They wanna fight me and just now troll everything I do on youtube cause they are cowards

I have already gotten started on davey boy.
1/10/13 3:28 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - GayGuardMooseSaucy
why don't you let me bang?? why don't you let me bang?? I wanna bang!! Let me bang!!!! hehe
I do let you bang bro, I do Phone Post
1/10/13 3:41 AM
craig123
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dean, be careful. I believe you may be dealing with 2 Internet bad asses... Phone Post
1/10/13 3:42 AM
DeanLister

:NavyCorpsman

Apologize for that my bro... was simply a joke... my grandpa was in WW2 in Navy and he was in MidWay naval Battle he got shot through his arm... I'm not making fun of navy... sorry about that my brotha in arms... in fact he has a permanent hole in his arm you can see DAYLIGHT through damn... well all respect to our NAVY... God Bless didn't mean to disrespect anyone especially since I train about 50 Navy Seals at our gym Victory MMA in point Loma, San Diego, CA.... cheers and wishing you the best.. DL
1/10/13 3:42 AM
Res ispa loquitur
858 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a repugnant little cunt. It seems he has challenged some Muslim posters as well. 

davejones8 commented 2 weeks ago
i beg you to come to toronto..i would gladly meet you..i would have u crying to allah asking to die so u can fuk your fake virgins in hell..faggot..what the fuk type man gets on his knees 3 times a day...your religion is stolen from judism an catholic...muslim is just judism who rape and killl

Probably get his head cut off before he makes enough money from his fast food job to come meet you. 

1/10/13 3:43 AM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dean it actually looks like you've had to put a decent amount of trime in to tracking his comments and deleting them, even from profiles of personal friend, safe to assume?

I have not even accomplished a 16th of what you have in this lifetime, but if you're going to listen to a poster at all, if the UG doesn't handle this in 72hours time, you've extended your offer and have nothing more for them. With all the comments I've looked at this kid make (specifically when you two argued) if he's that crazy and stupid, he'll pop up.

in closing....TORCH LIT

TTT for PULVER

1/10/13 3:45 AM
knuckleballs

Billy Butcher - While I would love nothing more than to see you kick the shit out of them, they simply aren't worth it.

People like that, who feel the need to criticize and downgrade others from the safety of their keyboards aren't worth the time of day.

But if they grow some balls and show up at your gym, the UG would be forever grateful for the video.

Scumbag, disrespectful bullies all deserve to get their ass' kicked. I hope those guys show their faces on this forum. Someone will get their hands on them....
1/10/13 3:48 AM
Vote me down

Dean just a troll bro. Welcome to the internet though!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.