UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I stood up for Jens Pulver and a guy wants to figh

1/10/13 3:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do what you want, bro. Personally, I'd like to see you go through with this if not a troll. Hell I'll help raise money to sponsor such an event.

As far as the potential troll/internet tough guys, I recall being on here ten years ago & trying to fight anyone who talked shit the way I would as if I were out in public, I was totally new to the internet lol. These 2 fucks are prolly 14 and have some sort of disability.

I wouldn't think too into it. Best case, they show up, and you make us all proud.
1/10/13 3:49 AM
DeanLister
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ok cool these are 2 real scumbags its true..... I don't usually post on here with things like this but this is the exception.. complete douchebags... with no respect... maybe they are gonna come find Jon Jones soon and KO him idk
haha
1/10/13 3:51 AM
NavyCorpsman
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - :NavyCorpsman

Apologize for that my bro... was simply a joke... my grandpa was in WW2 in Navy and he was in MidWay naval Battle he got shot through his arm... I'm not making fun of navy... sorry about that my brotha in arms... in fact he has a permanent hole in his arm you can see DAYLIGHT through damn... well all respect to our NAVY... God Bless didn't mean to disrespect anyone especially since I train about 50 Navy Seals at our gym Victory MMA in point Loma, San Diego, CA.... cheers and wishing you the best.. DL
Not a problem! I knew it was a joke. I've heard them all, trust me. I served with the Navy and the Marines, so I got it from both barrels. Your Grandfather sounds like he is a great man btw. Phone Post
1/10/13 3:52 AM
FCM
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dean - Had Diaz - Braulio fought how do you think it would have went down ?

Cheers mate.
1/10/13 3:59 AM
DeanLister
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:NavyCorpsman

Yes he was, but he had savage, SAVAGE stories from world war 2 like collecting the ears off of the dead... spooky shit... But yeah, he had a visible hole through his arm/bicep you could see light through it.. no shit!!! it was from a japanese zero plane that shot him and that's the way it healed can you imagagine??? and to think after 911 at the airport they wouldn't serve him a beer cause he didn't have "proper ID" !!!!!!!! yeah he caused a scene and police showed up but cops were really cool... They were like "Sir, we are on YOUR side, we are very sorry they can't serve you a beer, you deserve a beer" but yeah the fuckers wouldn't serve him a beer cause he didn't have appropriate ID Card.... Can you believe that??? What's this country turning into???
1/10/13 4:06 AM
Res ispa loquitur
708 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/13 4:06 AM

Not that it's my business, but why was your grand pops in a airport with no ID? I can't even get to where they serve beer at my local airports(LA and Ontario) since 911.

Or did he have ID accepted by the airlines but not the bar?

1/10/13 4:15 AM
ender852
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

probably came to the airport to pick somebody up and was waiting

1/10/13 4:17 AM
Truemanc3
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The two guys must have a death wish!!

I doubt they will show but if they do get a disclamer and your camcorder ready.... I'd pay good money to watch them get some lol!
1/10/13 4:22 AM
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Take no prisoners. Till then, I'll start a troll account & troll the fuck out of these 2 turds.
1/10/13 4:23 AM
Superlurk
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is very nice seeing one of the best keeping the back of one of the coolest people I have ever met.

I just logged in to say thank you,
1/10/13 4:23 AM
Thacommish
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Richard Tuck - The pen is mightier than the sword ...

especially a pen of rabid UGers trolling youtubers

Give us a link and let the UG handle it, sir

i must ask about this penis mightier, does it work? ive wasted a pretty penny on things like this before
1/10/13 4:34 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
873 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

let me bang their mothers bro.

1/10/13 4:36 AM
NavyCorpsman
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - :NavyCorpsman

Yes he was, but he had savage, SAVAGE stories from world war 2 like collecting the ears off of the dead... spooky shit... But yeah, he had a visible hole through his arm/bicep you could see light through it.. no shit!!! it was from a japanese zero plane that shot him and that's the way it healed can you imagagine??? and to think after 911 at the airport they wouldn't serve him a beer cause he didn't have "proper ID" !!!!!!!! yeah he caused a scene and police showed up but cops were really cool... They were like "Sir, we are on YOUR side, we are very sorry they can't serve you a beer, you deserve a beer" but yeah the fuckers wouldn't serve him a beer cause he didn't have appropriate ID Card.... Can you believe that??? What's this country turning into???
I've heard some stories of those guys that they are forced to live with now and they are just horrific and unimaginable. And I can't believe your Grandfather's arm. That is amazing. He's lucky to be alive.
I have no idea what went on at the airport, but that is very upsetting. I have had similar problems though. Some bars here in MN will not accept Military ID's, so when I would come home on leave, I would try to go out with friends and they wouldn't let me through the door. (Sorry for the delayed reply ... The wife needed me.) Phone Post
1/10/13 4:43 AM
Blunderhooks
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - Iwantkaepernicks9er

yes I agree with you, I just felt I had to stand up for Jens.... Really wasn't about me... You are right but then they involved me.... damn these internet tough guys... maybe they are 14 or something idk... I remember when I was that age, I thought ninjas were cool n shit idk... haha
Ninjas are not cool?

Fak! Phone Post
1/10/13 4:43 AM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you ever post a video on YouTube it's best to disable all comments. Otherwise, without fail, idiots will troll you. For some reason YouTube is populated with the absolute scum of humanity Phone Post
1/10/13 5:01 AM
DeanLister

i take all your advice in sicerity... Yes my grandpa... happened to come upon the exact time following 911 so thats when they started checkin IDs so they let him past security but wouldn't serve him a beer... IDK if I mentioned it, but the bar at the airport called the police.... Police arrived and actually were SUPER cool.... They were like.... "sir we respect you and what you have done, but legally they cannot serve you a beer without ID... One cop mentioned he would be honored to buy him a beer when he got back at a different bar.... well that goes to show you that not all cops are dicks... this man offered to by my grandpa a beer out of respect, off duty...... Thats pretty cool.... Well end of story is technically they coulda arrested him for disorderly conduct but they respected him and understood him..... Unfortunatately he died 6 months later so never was he to accept the invitaction of Harbor police that offered him a free beer...
1/10/13 5:01 AM
DeanLister

i take all your advice in sicerity... Yes my grandpa... happened to come upon the exact time following 911 so thats when they started checkin IDs so they let him past security but wouldn't serve him a beer... IDK if I mentioned it, but the bar at the airport called the police.... Police arrived and actually were SUPER cool.... They were like.... "sir we respect you and what you have done, but legally they cannot serve you a beer without ID... One cop mentioned he would be honored to buy him a beer when he got back at a different bar.... well that goes to show you that not all cops are dicks... this man offered to by my grandpa a beer out of respect, off duty...... Thats pretty cool.... Well end of story is technically they coulda arrested him for disorderly conduct but they respected him and understood him..... Unfortunatately he died 6 months later so never was he to accept the invitaction of Harbor police that offered him a free beer...
1/10/13 5:11 AM
Bucephalus

Edited: 01/10/13 5:15 AM
Dean, you're getting trolled. This thread.. and all of the energy you are expending in response to their baiting means you already lost. You have been baited, hooked and reeled in. As long as you think that you can say something to win or prove a point or set something straight.. you are playing into their game. The content of their posts is designed for one reason alone.. to get reactions and responses. It doesn't matter what the responses are. The worst part of it all is that by responding to them, you are actually encouraging them to continue doing this kind of shit.. because now they know it's possible to get reactions from famous people. So if you really care about people not doing this kind of shit.. don't feed the trolls.
1/10/13 5:40 AM
JLTECH

If these losers actually show up have them sign the waiver at your gym. Then its party Time Phone Post
1/10/13 5:54 AM
Res ispa loquitur
708 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aks for the follow up. It sounds like your g-pops was a interesting human to know.  Cheers. 

1/10/13 5:59 AM
PrettyBoy
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just bought them both round trip tickets to Victory MMA and have made arraignments for them to stay at Rudy's condo.

I personally have money on the Canadians I think they keep this one standing. Palafox be damned!!! Phone Post
1/10/13 6:14 AM
DeanLister

hahahaha sweet!!!!
well neither of them have sent me any messages quite recently so IDK maybe some of you freaked them out or something haha

Just standing up for my boy Jens... I know he would do the same for me... they can be internet bullies.. but they can't be real bullies, it's impossible.. Thanks for the support
1/10/13 6:33 AM
Kostakio
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This sounds like a job for the TROLL TOP TEAM. Phone Post
1/10/13 6:33 AM
Kostakio
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cung knocked my ace out - Let me find these fucks. . .

This seems like the perfect job for the TROLL TOP TEAM (TTT) ™

Calling TTT for action! Phone Post
Oh, snap!

I'm in, Dean! Phone Post
1/10/13 6:41 AM
DreamerMMA
571 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

While you fell for the troll the open invite is not a bad response.

People are scum on the internet sometimes.

Jens Pulver is a good guy and doesn't deserve that kind of shit but what can you do really? 

Can you imagine what these guys are like IRL?  Guys like you and Jens have a pretty cool life, internet trolls are usually pretty sad individuals.  You'd probably pity them if you actually met them or god forbid entered one of their lairs deep in their mothers basement.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.