UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I stood up for Jens Pulver and a guy wants to figh

1/10/13 6:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MediumRareMistake
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Iwantkaepernicks9er - Who cares?

If they met Jens in person they would do one of two things...

1. Say nothing.

2. Eat the biggest left hand of their lives.

Ignore it.
This. Phone Post
1/10/13 7:06 AM
Ondz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dean you have to think of the Internet as a form of TV. It's entertaining, but it's more or less one way communication. It's usually pointless to respond to anything.

You can also safely think of Youtube comments as the place where all the sewage meets up just before it's filtered and sent into the ocean. It's sometimes fun to watch from a distance, just don't get close enough to smell it.
1/10/13 7:11 AM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Old school justice.

They break and become fan
Invite them to come roll
Have jens around to beat the shit out of them

Justice Phone Post
1/10/13 7:22 AM
tetris
298 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dean, we have some really good trolls on the UG, I am sure if you give them the email addresses and post a link to the comments they can show up and ruffle some feathers. Being the cowards they are I doubt they would show up yo get their asses handed to them. Phone Post
1/10/13 7:31 AM
Old Boxer

Lol at guys wanting to fight you. dean they are anonymous cowards. Phone Post
1/10/13 7:34 AM
Doc T
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - GayGuardMooseSaucy
why don't you let me bang?? why don't you let me bang?? I wanna bang!! Let me bang!!!! hehe
Dean, you're fucking awesome. Phone Post
1/10/13 7:43 AM
Olive Garden Table For One
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shoe them the Sakara video. They will shit themselves when they figure out the guy they're fucking with is the guy in the video Phone Post
1/10/13 7:50 AM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

Dean,

A scenario like this calls for a man of your stature to throw down a 'Karo', its the douchiest thing any man can ever say, but sometimes the stars align and it fits the scenario perfectly...

there is only one response to these hooligans...

'DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM BRO?!?!?'

1/10/13 7:57 AM
Kostakio
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's go TTT.

We need to avenge Ricky.

Errr.. I mean Dean. 

1/10/13 7:59 AM
Timbo Slice
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This should be your guide for what to do in this situation.

1/10/13 9:23 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

Send their info to 4chan Phone Post
1/10/13 9:38 AM
FreakDaddy
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I say choke them until they turn a light blue.......If they showed, which there is about a 0.0001% chance of happening......But, we can at least dream they do.......
1/10/13 9:44 AM
Joe Lauzon
801 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twitter, Director of Awesome
I doubt they are even adults. I would bet they are 14 year old kids. I wouldn't waste any energy on them. Phone Post
1/10/13 9:45 AM
RPBJJ
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 - 

for Dean

http://www.youtube.com/user/davejones8

Look at this kids comments on EVERYTHING. Typical youtube 12 year old. Just acting tough. Probably grounded from his fat mom for not taking out the trash. So he is angry and lashing out on fucking youtube.
1/10/13 9:46 AM
Rival School

Joe Lauzon - I doubt they are even adults. I would bet they are 14 year old kids. I wouldn't waste any energy on them. Phone Post
Powerful Joe Lauzon Phone Post
1/10/13 9:49 AM
thenino
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 l8
1/10/13 9:50 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with Lauzon.  Don't waste the energy.  I doubt those kids will ever have the "cojones" to do the things Pulver has done.

This has become such a vitriolic society, and unfortunately, the Internet provides a platform for all that vitriol.

1/10/13 9:51 AM
91W209
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do they even know who you are bro?! Phone Post
1/10/13 9:54 AM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/13 9:56 AM

Fuck 14 these little bastards could be as young as 8!!!! Parents don't be watching thier kids. They're like here's a iphone now leave me alone.

1/10/13 10:06 AM
AssassinsNATION

Enlist the UG mob on them. We have some pretty legit guys on here that can find anything and everything about these ghey dweebles if called upon. The guys might think twice if they begin receiving trolls on their Facebook pages and emails from random people.

Looks like your dealing with a bunch of cowards who probably have never been in a fight in their lives or have ever had any kind of backlash from their cunty reactions and remarks might be a life lesson they take to heart Phone Post
1/10/13 10:08 AM
buckshot44
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best to not give this guy any attention. He's a troll, don't give him the time of day. To him, this is his claim to fame. Don't feed the trolls, problem solved.
1/10/13 10:17 AM
Daverr

why bother with them? delete them/ignore them
1/10/13 10:19 AM
ABE FROMAN
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/13 10:19 AM

It's likely one of the same trolls we have on this site. Good move in getting the UG involved, trolls hate being trolled back and/or ignored.

1/10/13 10:25 AM
irishrottie
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Invite them to your gym....dont give your real name because they will google you and run. Film it, if they consent to fight, make them scream. Put on internet to show that being a bully online has consequences and being a piece of shit gets you no where, lots of hits, exposure of your name....profit.

1/10/13 10:26 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sadly I disagree with Lauzon.

They likely aren't 14 and possibly could be pushing 30.

Which is even more sad but look at Reddit and the biggest trolls there who have been outed as being in their 40's or so.

We always think it's a kid in a basement but more often it's a man on a computer at his job.

Welcome to this shitty new world.

I hope they take you up on free training and visit the gym. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.