UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I stood up for Jens Pulver and a guy wants to figh

1/10/13 12:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fanbeltseven
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't they know you are with the band, FFS? lol

Blue please:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o193/fanbeltseven/SHOUTATTHELISTER-1.jpg Phone Post
1/10/13 12:44 PM
hooke
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is like the anti fake fighter thread. Awesome.
1/10/13 12:54 PM
ABE FROMAN
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's a fighter named Dave Jones and a ref named Dave Jones.

1/10/13 12:58 PM
ChaosOverkill
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Video tape this for justice.

Tell Jens, maybe Jens will come to the gym and take one guy and you can massacre the other.

1/10/13 1:00 PM
daglord
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero - There are some real sacks of shit out their. I fuckin love Jens Pulver. War Pulver

1/10/13 1:03 PM
jasonhightower
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fat referee -

Boogeyman in the building

Like others have said, sifting through youtube comments is worse than sifting through a sewage treatment plant. I avoid it like the plague. But I may go after these guys and out-troll them.

Also please consider sending this to them:

Holy shit... Never saw that pic.

Looks like a prosthetic is in order. Phone Post
1/10/13 1:05 PM
Gooner H Smith

No way those clowns show up. Trollololol. Phone Post
1/10/13 1:32 PM
WidespreadPanic

Yeah, Dean should use it as an opportunity to make fun on the UG...oh, that's what he did. Never, ever meet these guys. You beat them in the gym, they go outside and blow up your truck.

At most, make friends, defuse. THEY have nothing to lose - remember that. You have your rep, your life.

FWIW

1/10/13 1:35 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - Arlyn Pedrosa Caven
davejones8

these are the 2 culprits threatening me on youtube... They wanna fight me and just now troll everything I do on youtube cause they are cowards

There is a account on google+ with the name of Arlyn Caven with a post on their wall only saying "davejones8". The only person in her friend list just so happens to be named Dave.

Hmmmmm?

https://plus.google.com/102120499881130531494/posts

1/10/13 1:36 PM
Paka Ono
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I say troll the trolls.

1. Make them both an offer they can't refuse
2. Film if they show up
3. Call out if they don't
4. Profit!

:D
1/10/13 1:39 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Richard Tuck - The pen is mightier than the sword ...

especially a pen of rabid UGers trolling youtubers

Give us a link and let the UG handle it, sir
this Phone Post
1/10/13 1:42 PM
FreakDaddy
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happened to that poor dude in the picture????? Holy shit that looks bad!!!! Just curious......
1/10/13 1:56 PM
JimmersonzGlove
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome

1/10/13 2:06 PM
OGTT_naughtySanta
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arlyn is not a girl's name? How can you ignore people
Like that...

They might be with the wbc crew! Phone Post
1/10/13 2:09 PM
OGTT_naughtySanta
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom -
DeanLister - yeah but these 2 guys constantly send me messages and track me on any video I visit and comment shit.... Maybe they are gay sailors lonely or someting IDK....
Had my support until tht point. Beig that i'm former navy and you're in a navy town, you'd figure you'd not say something so blatantly retarded. Bah. Phone Post
He did not say gay navy! He said sailor for fuck sake! Phone Post
1/10/13 2:09 PM
OGTT_naughtySanta

UGCTT_Capnsavem -
Richard Tuck - The pen is mightier than the sword ...

especially a pen of rabid UGers trolling youtubers

Give us a link and let the UG handle it, sir
this Phone Post
This Phone Post
1/10/13 2:15 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jens Video (comments under/user davejones8) -

http://youtu.be/_Y9rImURGPs

Youtube Profile

http://www.youtube.com/user/davejones8

Yes I am feeding the trolls.

1/10/13 2:24 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - I really had no idea that some UG trolls are such losers that they actually devote time to trolling other Internet sites outside of the UG.

They just troll no matter where they are and what they're doing?

There's a time and a place for trolling.

Lol you mean like this post?

1/10/13 2:33 PM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fat referee - 

Boogeyman in the building

Like others have said, sifting through youtube comments is worse than sifting through a sewage treatment plant. I avoid it like the plague. But I may go after these guys and out-troll them.

Also please consider sending this to them:

I rubbed my leg when i saw this

1/10/13 2:37 PM
SubbedZER0

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - 
SubbedZER0 - 
Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - I really had no idea that some UG trolls are such losers that they actually devote time to trolling other Internet sites outside of the UG.

They just troll no matter where they are and what they're doing?

There's a time and a place for trolling.

Lol you mean like this post?

How is this trolling?

You seem a little confused my friend.

Billy,

If you don't know trolls exist on the UG, and felt such an urge you had to post in a popular thread about their loserdom over it.......

we've gone as far as we can go in this life.

1/10/13 2:37 PM
allchokedup
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dean LIster, you are Legendary Sir as well as Little Evil. Real men dont talk shit on the interwebs. If they come to your gym ,I would fuck them up. Otherwise ignore people like this as they have their own problems. If they are asking for help, try. If they want to drag you down with them , fuck that.
1/10/13 2:54 PM
SubbedZER0

Billy this is true, but I have to say....it would seem a given here. I gave this a look last night and Dean has had to trace steps, delete his comments and messages, defend a legend, and is still to this day catching shit from a kid who won't leave him alone with obnoxiousness. Point being, he's taken a time out of his life to deal with an idiot, and is a Champion (he doesn't need to come the UG over this, granted he was upset, would you call it unlogical to ask the Underground for help so this doesn't turn into a legal issue for him?) Threads here propose that they've caused fake instructors family/friend issues and closed gyms, YOUTUBE is where we draw the line?

No disrespect here either sir, but I don't want to talk about this further. I do wish you a good day though.

1/10/13 3:09 PM
chaplinshouse
734 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i just read that guy's YT comments and imo it was not only a troll but not a very good one.  hope some of u are around on april 1st you'd make that day fun

1/10/13 3:21 PM
Dmoney35
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - Arlyn Pedrosa Caven
davejones8

these are the 2 culprits threatening me on youtube... They wanna fight me and just now troll everything I do on youtube cause they are cowards
do it Phone Post
1/10/13 3:33 PM
ChuckManson
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 - 

Billy this is true, but I have to say....it would seem a given here. I gave this a look last night and Dean has had to trace steps, delete his comments and messages, defend a legend, and is still to this day catching shit from a kid who won't leave him alone with obnoxiousness. Point being, he's taken a time out of his life to deal with an idiot, and is a Champion (he doesn't need to come the UG over this, granted he was upset, would you call it unlogical to ask the Underground for help so this doesn't turn into a legal issue for him?) Threads here propose that they've caused fake instructors family/friend issues and closed gyms, YOUTUBE is where we draw the line?

No disrespect here either sir, but I don't want to talk about this further. I do wish you a good day though.

Wow man, can you just admit you misread his post and move on? I read his post a quite a few times and I dont know how you got any of that from his post. Chop it up as a loss and move on man. You will thank yourself later.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.