UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I stood up for Jens Pulver and a guy wants to figh

1/10/13 3:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tap In
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - In Youtube, there is a video showing Jens crying about his father... It is from his soul..... I see a bunch of trolls/clowns making fun of him so I stand up for him and tell them they should reflect upon themselves more and not criticize so much. I was surprised at the response.. "Hey who are you?, I'll come kick your ass" was their response... Well how could I shy away from that??? So now these 2 guys wanna come from Canada and teach me a lesson lol.... IDK how I should deal with this cause I don't wanna get legally in trouble.... But damn, if they come to my gym, what you all think I should do??? Its so ripe for an asskicking/learning experience that I shutter lol.... well idk.... Too bad this age of internet has no apparent repurcusions at all and the biggest losers seem to insult the biggest heroes of the sport as if it was their place.... Well i'd like input... thanks a lot.. DL

I'm sure it's been said, but you're better than them, we already know that. Anyone with a brain is inspired by Jens' story, unhappy people will attack anything. Let them be unhappy and maybe get the video poster to disable comments. You can't win against unhappy internet people, there's millions of them, just gotta rise above
1/10/13 3:54 PM
fanbeltseven
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't they know you are with the band, FFS? lol

BLUE namer please (and thx):

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o193/fanbeltseven/SHOUTATTHELISTER-1.jpg Phone Post
1/10/13 4:19 PM
rummy
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fanbeltseven -  Don't they know you are with the band, FFS? lol

BLUE namer please (and thx):

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o193/fanbeltseven/SHOUTATTHELISTER-1.jpg Phone Post

1/10/13 4:47 PM
KKM
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is freaking funny. Lol at going to Deans gym and kicking his ass.
1/10/13 4:58 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On the plus side, the Boogeyman will only need to crawl out from under one bed to get both of these tossers.

1/10/13 5:10 PM
Topsyjt
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
Richard Tuck - The pen is mightier than the sword ...

especially a pen of rabid UGers trolling youtubers

Give us a link and let the UG handle it, sir

Or this.. lol

I agree. This. Lads on here will be more than a match for these 2 idiots sir. Phone Post
1/10/13 5:31 PM
Leghound
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/13 5:32 PM
(double post. I may not be cut out for the interwebs either)
1/10/13 5:32 PM
Leghound
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yawn. If things people say on the internet are going to get you that riled up you may not be cut out for the webs.
1/10/13 5:47 PM
Ruthless Rye
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KKM - This is freaking funny. Lol at going to Deans gym and kicking his ass.

King Knight Mare? God Damn.

And Dean, it is what it is.

Also, do you still walk around town with a bunch of people?
1/10/13 6:01 PM
Kostakio
600 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why isn't this UG News?? Phone Post
1/10/13 6:46 PM
ChuckManson
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HOLY SHIT! Is it really you? Ive heard so much about you, nice to finally meet!
1/10/13 7:24 PM
Kostakio
600 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChuckManson -

HOLY SHIT! Is it really you? Ive heard so much about you, nice to finally meet!
As if! Phone Post
1/10/13 7:26 PM
ChuckManson
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn!
1/10/13 7:26 PM
Snappy Whistleteeth
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do they know who you are bro? Phone Post
1/10/13 7:28 PM
YouEffSee
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Invite them to the UG. Phone Post
1/10/13 8:24 PM
DeanLister
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the guys facebook is

Arlyn Pedrosa Caven

His profile photo is of a little kid....

I think I'll just let this thread die, this guy really doesn't deserve anymore attention

Rummy.... Damn will that photo every die???? haha.... honestly does it beat the photo you all have of Tito??? Where he makes the funny face??
1/10/13 8:28 PM
KevinMcAllister
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeanLister - the guys facebook is

Arlyn Pedrosa Caven

His profile photo is of a little kid....

I think I'll just let this thread die, this guy really doesn't deserve anymore attention

Rummy.... Damn will that photo every die???? haha.... honestly does it beat the photo you all have of Tito??? Where he makes the funny face??

This face?

1/10/13 8:28 PM
DeanLister
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom

No I didn't mean anything anti-navy at all.... I am a military kid and have heard my entire life, each of the armed forces trashing each other (ALWAYS) so that's why I talked like that... I could make fun of anyone, a doctor, a cop or whatever.... Yeah sailors just like anyone else... Nothing specifically evil planned against our US naval community of course...
1/10/13 8:41 PM
DeanLister

ahh fuck, please I never wanted to see that photo.... OMG
1/10/13 8:44 PM
Kostakio

hahaha Phone Post
Kostakio

Dean, you're a cool dude. Respect. Phone Post
Bucephalus

Edited: 01/10/13 8:44 PM
DeanLister - His profile photo is of a little kid....

KICK HIS ASS, SEABASS!
1/10/13 8:56 PM
DeanLister

Kevin, uh how da fuq you come across that photo??? fuq
1/10/13 8:59 PM
Bucephalus

The same way you come across this one.

1/10/13 9:01 PM
Poindexter
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kick the ever-living shit out of them.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.